Introducing The Amazing Penta-lawn 2000!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR'sCock
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Come on guys, you know that with all of those hours of ass kicking flight training at the half assed flight schools that these terrarists were able to fly that massive 757 in at 650mph with intense precision, that it would be far too easy to slam it into the first floor of the pentagon without hitting anything else.

Fucking Killer!

These guys were naturals!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Almost as retarded as anyone that believes any conspiracy theory at any time...
      And as I have repeatedly said, the most ridiculous 9-11 conspiracy theory yet, is the one pushed by the BCE and the whore media as the "official story".

Especially when the whore media's own live footage from the events proves that the official account is impossible.

But then, that footage was never shown on TV again after 9-12-01, so there's the convenient answer for that problem.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DLR'sCock
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

do you have this footage ford?

what footage are you talking about?

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR'sCock
          do you have this footage ford?

what footage are you talking about?
          I personally didn't tape any of the news broadcasts that day. I was house-sitting that week and my friends didn't have any blank video tapes. It was all over by 7:30 AM (local time) anyway, so I couldn't have bought a tape at that time of the morning if I wanted to.

What I was referring to is documentaries such as "Loose Change", "9-11 In Plane Site" and even "Fahrenheit 9-11" to some extent, which use this network news footage, shot live from the WTC and Pentagon as it happenned.

The footage clearly shows what the impact of the Pentagon really looked like before the wall collapsed, including the lawn which was completely untouched.

And, as I've mentioned before, the World Trade Center footage clearly shows a series of explosions going off in the towers just before their collapse, as well as descriptions of these explosions from eyewitnesses, including FDNY crews who were in the building.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'd like to add a couple of points.

First off the boxcutters thing does not surprise me in any way.

All they needed to do is cut one air stewardess throat and the whole plane would be theirs for the taking. I spend/spent a lot of time on planes and I know passenger psychology.

Secondly the conspiracy theories are all based on probabilities which is coming from the wrong angle. It's like saying "What is the chance that the water in a puddle in a hole is the exact same shape and size needed to fill it?"

I blame the JFK thing. Ever since then when I believe there was a conspiracy, everyone see's them everywhere. What should be seen as government incompetance immediately becomes elaborate conspiracies. Which actually suits the govenment because they get off the hook.

How many people were fired because of 9-11?

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Damn. A post that should hit home with everyone.

A Well-thought-out post by Sesh.
              I'm looking out the window because there is bound to be a flying pig going past a blue moon...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                And as I have repeatedly said, the most ridiculous 9-11 conspiracy theory yet, is the one pushed by the BCE and the whore media as the "official story".

Especially when the whore media's own live footage from the events proves that the official account is impossible.

But then, that footage was never shown on TV again after 9-12-01, so there's the convenient answer for that problem.
                I was wondering if you had that (doctored) footage of something hitting the Pentagon that "wasn't an airliner." It's only missing two key seconds...

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                  Head Fluffer
                  • May 2005

Other than the idiotic ramblings of Phil the Stalker, this is a great thread

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I was wondering if you had that (doctored) footage of something hitting the Pentagon that "wasn't an airliner." It's only missing two key seconds...
                    The only "footage" of anything hitting the Pentagon is a whole two frames of footage that a pro-BCE website has up. And these two frames show 1) a blur and 2) a fireball. Nothing there can reasonably be identified as a passenger plane, an air force fighter, a missle, or even a flying pink elephant with Eddie Van Halen racing stripes. There simply is NO WAY of identifying the object from that footage, and the BCE is counting on exactly that.

Which presents a most interesting question.

WHY won't they show the entire Pentagon tape, or the tape from the gas station across the highway, both of which captured the entire impact, in all probability. If a Boeing 757 could clearly be seen in these tapes, hitting the Pentagon, then all debate of the matter would be overwith. The fact that they will not release the tapes gives the obvious impression that they are concealing something.

When you add to this the quick removal of the debris from the WTC, before any reasonable forensic analysis of the scene could take place, the picture looks extrememly dark indeed.

I don't claim to know all the answers, but it's very obvious that the BCE has lied from the beginning.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I dunno is there a mathematician around here.

The plane is going at 300mph the camera is taking a few frames per second.

Is it unlikely that it missed it?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        I dunno is there a mathematician around here.

The plane is going at 300mph the camera is taking a few frames per second.

Is it unlikely that it missed it?
                        I had no problem watching planes fly into the towers on video tape.

The tapes exist.

But why were all of the AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS forced to shred their audio tapes of 9/11 ????
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Funny, but I've heard audio tapes of Air traffic controllers on documentaries...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Interesting FORD, but you said the hole was 15' wide, well, one of the sources given in the "Pental-Lawn 2000" site says this:

"American Airlines Flight 77 smashed into the west side of the Pentagon, ripping a hole 80 to 100 feet wide, on all five floors."

I guess they only selectively cite those sources for what they want too...
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-23-2006, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Interesting FORD, but you said the hole was 15' wide, well, one of the sources given in the "Pental-Lawn 2000" site says this:

I guess they only selectively cite those sources for what they want too...
                              That's probably a reference to what the building looked like after the section collapsed.

THIS is what the original impact looked like.......

Note that the wall is still intact, aside from the round hole with the fireball coming out of it.

My theory on the Pentagon collapse is that it was rigged to do exactly that.

The section of the Pentagon in question had been closed for some time, supposedly for renovations. The entire section could have been wired to fall like a house of cards, theoretically, without putting the average Pentagon employee at risk, since nobody was working in that section.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                                That's probably a reference to what the building looked like after the section collapsed.

THIS is what the original impact looked like.......

Note that the wall is still intact, aside from the round hole with the fireball coming out of it.

My theory on the Pentagon collapse is that it was rigged to do exactly that.

The section of the Pentagon in question had been closed for some time, supposedly for renovations. The entire section could have been wired to fall like a house of cards, theoretically, without putting the average Pentagon employee at risk, since nobody was working in that section.
                                All amazingly preposterous...

Comment

Working...