• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Warham
    GOD doesn't endorse the gay lifestyle,
    I'm 100% sure FORD disagrees with this, but in his heart he knows the truth...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

GOD doesn't have any involvement in the United States Constitution or the laws of any state. Regardless of what the Mormons in Utah think.

As for Satanists, they are free to practice their religion as much as anyone else. If they actually DID sacrifice babies or whatever the hysterical myths say, then that would be a criminal matter. Aside from that, freedom of religion applies equally to everyone.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by 4moreyears
        If fags were to be married it would have happened a long time ago. Why does our generation have to fuck it up. Leave it the way it is. If the Fags like Nick and Steve want to fuck each other up the ass let them, but leave marriage out of it.
        Oh, you're just afraid of commitment! Someday, you'll grow older and realize it's not about having anal with a different guy every weekend, you'll fall in love with a cowboy, and you won't be able to quit him you little sperm-socle licker...

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          GOD doesn't have any involvement in the United States Constitution or the laws of any state. Regardless of what the Mormons in Utah think.
          I think He does have something to do with our Constitution, and more generally our country's founding, FORD.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I think He does have something to do with our Constitution, and more generally our country's founding, FORD.
            So GOD was resposnible for enslaving the Africans and committing genocide against the Native Americans?

Which God is that? Are you one of the Satanists that Elvis is worried about?
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Matthew 12:30-32

30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

If what Jesus says on this board equals "blasphemy", then the appearance of the Holy Spirit here definitely would be.

Jesus says that speaking a word "against" Him shall be forgiven, not as though that's what I'm doing, but that seems to be the accusation.

And for the record, I very much DO believe that Jesus would be opposed to any laws meant to oppress a group of people. He told the parable of the "Good Samaritan" within the historical context of how the Jews felt about the Samaritans, but he didn't endorse their prejudice.

Rather the whole point of the parable was to show how stupid the prejudice was, when the Samaritan turned out to be the hero.

And of course the moral was "Love thy neighbor".
              Ford, you are pretending to be Jesus and stating Jesus' political opinion, which is just your political opinion in KJV speak, for Him.

And as for Matthew 12:30-32, you do realize what the real meaning is? Let's not play Black Israelites and twist passages here; There's more to that entry. The sin against the Spirit is when you accredit evil or Satan to something God has done, like the Pharisees did. An example, for you, of someone liable to this would be Pat Robinson. It basically means that a person makes these religious rules (no dancing, no music, no internet, no helping the sick on Sabbath b/c it's "work") where even if God is present and working, they view is as Satan's work because it breaks the rules/views they personally made up. Meanwhile, God makes the rules and if He wants to "work" on Sabbath, then it's up to Him. The Holy Ghost/Spirit is just the name of God's hand that puts forth inspiration and healing in the world, just like Jesus was an extension of God in this world in a form where we would be able to accept easier. So all-in-all, the passages really mean that the great sin against the Spirit is telling God what His business is and saying anything else that even may come from Him is Satan's way.

And the Samaritian is a good parable to point out why we should beat the crap out of homosexuals, but it doesn't prove that Jesus would be down with their sex lives -- mainly because then the Trinity would be contraditory of Itself. God said no-no to homosexual sex and it's even in the Ten Commandments where sex outside marriage, which the Bible defines as man and women, is labeled a sin. So, nice try, but I don't think that's what that parable means. You can love your neighbor without approving of their Tuesday night habits.

And I'm damned sure that what Warham was talking about is that the premise of this country was started on the religious morals found in many Christian faiths. You can find evidence of it in the Constitution. It's not God's fault that man is fallible and served his fellow men a great injustice.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

And the Samaritian is a good parable to point out why we should beat the crap out of homosexuals,

We SHOULD? Please tell me that was a typo. Otherwise you're killing my whole image of you, Ally.
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                  We SHOULD? Please tell me that was a typo. Otherwise you're killing my whole image of you, Ally.
                  As her Lord and Savior, I can assure thee that was a typo.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

So GOD was resposnible for enslaving the Africans and committing genocide against the Native Americans?

Which God is that? Are you one of the Satanists that Elvis is worried about?
                    Why do you think we have the freedoms that we have? Because we were founded as an athiest nation? I think not.

You remember FORD, that the Africans sold off other Africans to the slave traders. Let the blame start there first.

Let's also not forget that Native Americans also wiped out whole villages of the white men as well.

It's never quite a one way street. Custer's last stand indeed.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why do you think we have the freedoms that we have? Because we were founded as an athiest nation? I think not.

Actually, we pretty much were founded as an agnostic nation....

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                        Yes, typo. I do not believe in beating up homosexuals. And yes, I need to think slower when I type. My typos are increasing.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                          Hogwash.

Agnostics wouldn't be so firm in their freedoms coming from a Creator if they were wishy-washy about their beliefs...unless you believe the Founding Fathers were lying?

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Deists aren't Agnostic
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I would make my point clear that some of the Founding Fathers were athiests and agnostics, but I do not believe MOST of them were.

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You remember FORD, that the Africans sold off other Africans to the slave traders. Let the blame start there first.
                                There wouldn't have been a sale if there wasn't a market already. And the majority of the slaves were still captured by whites.

Let's also not forget that Native Americans also wiped out whole villages of the white men as well.

It's never quite a one way street. Custer's last stand indeed.
                                [/QUOTE]

The Natives were defending themselves and their way of life. As for Custer, that stupid fuck got exactly what he deserved. He was running for President and thought that "killin some Injuns" would raise his political profile.

If I believed in reincarnation, I might think Custer was Chimpy
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...