X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Good for them. Unlike many non Muslims, I took the time to read their book of scripture The Quran. There it is spelled out in black and white: A) There are Muslims and B) There are non-believers. Muslims go to heaven, non-believers go to hell. There is also an underlying agenda of taking over and in due time, running the non-believers out or killing them.

With a belief system like that, you cannot negotiate anything with Muslims. That's unless you want to join them. What's pathetic is Muslims can't even get along with each other. If they aren't fighting the non-believers then they are fighting each other.

The world is heading for a slit between Muslim and non-muslim. Political correctness and multiculturalism is fading fast. Even the Netherlands is telling the Muslims to fuck off.

What's funny is flaming buildings, bombs, and destruction isn't what set people off, it was the reaction to some cartoons. Muslims going ape shit over some stupid cartoons ruined their welcome more than anything.
    You do know that in Islam, believers include Jews and Christians, don't you?
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      No, man...

In all actuality, from what I've observed, the underlining beliefs and teachings of Falwell and Robertson is true Christianity...
      "True Christianity", according to ELVIS.....

JERRY FALWELL: The ACLU's got to take a lot of blame for this.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, yes.

JERRY FALWELL: And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I totally concur, and the problem is we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government. And so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do. And, the top people, of course, is the court system.

JERRY FALWELL: Amen. Pat, did you notice yesterday? The ACLU, and all the Christ-haters, the People For the American Way, NOW, etc. were totally disregarded by the Democrats and the Republicans in both houses of Congress as they went out on the steps and called out on to God in prayer and sang 'God Bless America' and said 'let the ACLU be hanged'. In other words, when the nation is on its knees, the only normal and natural and spiritual thing to do is what we ought to be doing all the time- calling upon God.

PAT ROBERTSON: Amen. I wanted to ask you the reaction. I know that you had a major prayer meeting last night, and I know your people assembled, just a large gathering at your church. What was the mood of the people? What did they say and what did you sense with your congregation?

JERRY FALWELL: A brokenness that I have not seen. I've been there pastor 45 years, 30 years Chancellor at Liberty. We had 7,000 gather yesterday in the Vines Center and filled the Church last night. I sensed a brokenness, tears. People were sobbing at the alter. And, they have no shame about it. It was the kind of brokenness that no one could conjure, only God could bring upon us. And, that is to me the most optimistic thing that I see today as I look across America. And every city, I called a friend in Springfield yesterday. He said at least a hundred churches, Springfield, MO, at least a hundred churches have special prayer meetings for America today and tonight. And, that's happening by the thousands all over America. This could be, if we will fast and pray, this could be God's call to revival.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I believe it. And I think the people, the Bible says render your hearts and not your garments, and people begin to render their hearts and they weep before the Lord, and they really get serious with God, God will hear and answer. We'll see revival. I am thrilled to hear that about your church because it's happening all over.

JERRY FALWELL: It's everywhere.

PAT ROBERTSON: Yes.

JERRY FALWELL: In the most unlikely of places. The general manager at the ABC affiliate in our area called me this morning and said "we're going to ask for all the churches, all the people of faith to join us at the D-Day Memorial over in Bedford at 2:00, Sunday. And, Randy Smith is his name, the general manager, and he is calling central Virginia to healing through prayer and I suspect there will be thousands there.

PAT ROBERTSON: Jerry, this is so encouraging, and I thank God for your stand. We just love you and praise God for you. Liberty is a great institution and I congratulate you for that wonderful student body, and your church. And, thank-you my dear friend for being with us.

JERRY FALWELL: God bless you brother. Let's stand together.

PAT ROBERTSON: Amen

END OF INTERVIEW

(700 Club telecast, 9-13-01)
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
        And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad.

I agree with that...

I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America.

This is true as well...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
          'let the ACLU be hanged'.

I couldn't agree more!!!

The ACLU is pretty much, evil!

How U like dat ??

Comment

• Jesus Christ
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Gregory.....

Comment

• bobgnote
              Banned
              • May 2005

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              Gregory.....
              What you want pussy, a CHANT?

Shove it. Your name is Y'SHUA or a SHOVEL FULL OF SHIT.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No, man...

In all actuality, from what I've observed, the underlining beliefs and teachings of Falwell and Robertson is true Christianity...

Now, I agree it gets mixed up when they start sticking their noses in politics and wordly affairs, but...
                I've learned that you are quite insane...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Falwell: And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad.

Elvis: I agree with that...
                  Then let God handle it. And how many of those fetuses could be remotely referred to as "babies?"

BTW, what does FALWELL think of American children going to bed hungry in the most powerful, richest nation the world has ever seen, while he builds big churches?

Oh yeah, he really doesn't give a shit about children unless he can benefit from them politically and financially...

Falwell: I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America.

Elvis: This is true as well...
                  Well you're wrong, because AMERICA has always been secular! Most of the Founding Fathers would have thought FALWELL/Robertson to be nutbags...
                  Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-01-2006, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                    You do know that in Islam, believers include Jews and Christians, don't you?
                    Jews and Christians are specifically mentioned in the Quran and it's mentioned that they believe in holy scripture but then it states they are non-believers because they don't give their hearts to Allah.

According to the Quran, you have to give your heart to Allah the Islamic God and his prophet Mohammed. Sure Islam, Judism, and Chritianity are all Abrahamic religions but the Quran specifically states exactly what a believer is and it does not included Jews and Christians.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Then let God handle it. And how many of those fetuses could be remotely referred to as "babies?"

All of them, and God IS handling it, you fool...

BTW, what does FALWELL think of American children going to bed hungry in the most powerful, richest nation the world has ever seen, while he builds big churches?

If he's a true Christian, he doesn't like it, but I don't know much about the man...

Oh yeah, he really doesn't give a shit about children unless he can benefit from them politically and financially...

Cite an example, please...

Your sweeping generalizations are annoying...

Well you're wrong, because AMERICA has always been secular! Most of the Founding Fathers would have thought FALWELL/Robertson to be nutbags...

Now, you just sound like an idiot...

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                        According to the Quran, you have to give your heart to Allah the Islamic God and his prophet Mohammed. Sure Islam, Judism, and Chritianity are all Abrahamic religions but the Quran specifically states exactly what a believer is and it does not included Jews and Christians.
                        Because it's bullshit...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Because it's bullshit...
                          The Pharisees told Me the same thing, Gregory.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Dude, post as yourself...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Hot from the Quran:

2:111 And they say: None entereth paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian. These are their own desires. Say: Bring your proof (of what ye state) if ye are truthful.
                              If you believe it, prove it. 2:112 Nay, but whosoever surrendereth his purpose to Allah while doing good, his reward is with his Lord; and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. 2:113 And the Jews say the Christians follow nothing (true), and the Christians say the Jews follow nothing (true); yet both are readers of the Scripture. Even thus speak those who know not. Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that wherein they differ.
                              The Jews say the Christians are wrong, and vice versa. Yet they both believe in the Scriptures. 2:114 And who doth greater wrong than he who forbiddeth the approach to the sanctuaries of Allah lest His name should be mentioned therein, and striveth for their ruin. As for such, it was never meant that they should enter them except in fear. Theirs in the world is ignominy and theirs in the Hereafter is an awful doom.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

4:46 Some of those who are Jews change words from their context and say: "We hear and disobey; hear thou as one who heareth not" and "Listen to us!" distorting with their tongues and slandering religion. If they had said: "We hear and we obey: hear thou, and look at us" it had been better for them, and more upright. But Allah hath cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not, save a few.

Oh yeah, Jews are believers all right.

Comment

Working...