Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dude, you can pull quotes out of the Bible that sound pretty freakish too...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Verily....... some of that stuff from back in Solomon's days?

Oh My Dad! :eek:

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        Verily....... some of that stuff from back in Solomon's days?

Oh My Dad! :eek:
        I did some nasty things and felt no need to confess to the priest because they were in The Songs of Solomon.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Are you just afraid of punctuation ??

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
            Hot from the Quran:

2:111 And they say: None entereth paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian. These are their own desires. Say: Bring your proof (of what ye state) if ye are truthful.
            If you believe it, prove it.
            Real Christians do this on a daily basis...

In truth, Muslims are being converted to Christianity on a daily basis...

Check this out...

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Yeah, I'm good friends with a Muslim who converted to Christianity. Her family disowned her and she got sevral death threats. In Saudi Arabia she would be beheaded for apostasy. Now she's married to a non-believer.

There's a joke that says what Muslims are now is what Christians used to be. It's like Islam is in the insurrection phase. But yeah, if you didn't want to be Catholic in Spain during the insurrection period, you were in for a wonderful assortment of tortures.

I lived in Israel for a year. You really can't understand the middle east or Muslims until you've lived around them and I'm not talking about the few who have adopted western standards and are moderate. I'm talking about Islam as a whole. You cannot negotiate with them. Look at what Israel got trying to negotiate peach with the Palistinians and even evicting Jews to give them Gaza. More violence. You can't negotiate with someone who labels you as an infidel and is justified by their religion in killing you.

This is not a war against nations, it's a war against a religion. Why, because it was a group in that religion that attacked us. Frankly, I don't like anyone who would kill me or my family just because of who we are.

You can't win. We should have just let Saddam take Kuwait and keep rolling into Saudi Arabia. We went over their and helped them run Saddam out and they thank us by bombing us with our own airliners. Why? Osama Bin Ladden was pissed that we helped them. Oh yeah, I would have loved to see him take on Saddam. We should have just stayed out of it.

My advice is let the Islamic world live their way and live there and let us live here our way. We will never get along. We never have and never will.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Fuck the Sharia Law!

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

It's not that simple...

Nitro has a bit of a handle on it...

Comment

• franksters
                    Veteran
                    • Mar 2004

The problem is very simple: the muslims want to convert the whole world, plain and simple.

To live and let live if you want your charia, go back to your country( or another country with those standards ) and leave us alone.

Why do they come here in the first place? they know we are infidels don't they?

As for us we are not much smarter, we should focus on not dealing with them at all...

We should really by our gas somewhere else, I believe that would avoid a lot of problems..

Maybe we should even reconsider the way we currently use gas. That way we woudn't need them at all!

above and beyond the whole middle east is another planet, when it's not one it's the other causing the problem, and that as been going on for centuries...long before gas!

I say fuck'em all!
                    SUMMER'S JUST
                    AROUND
                    THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                    http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by franksters

Maybe we should even reconsider the way we currently use gas. That way we woudn't need them at all!

Didn't you hear the President's last address ??

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                        And did you see the cartoon with "President" Ronald McDonald saying "America is addicted to fast food"?

One would be just as valid as the other, in the fact that the person making the statement is the financial beneficiary of said addiction and has no intention of stopping it.

Mc Donalds occasionally adds a salad to their menu, but do you think that means they're going to stop selling Big Macs?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

The one where he says you need to rely less on "mid-east" oil? That's only because he's learned of our oil sands, and now he wants our oil!
                          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• franksters
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            And did you see the cartoon with "President" Ronald McDonald saying "America is addicted to fast food"?

One would be just as valid as the other, in the fact that the person making the statement is the financial beneficiary of said addiction and has no intention of stopping it.

Mc Donalds occasionally adds a salad to their menu, but do you think that means they're going to stop selling Big Macs?
                            Thank you FORD, does it sound funny if I say that I don,t believe any word that is coming out of bush,s mouth...
                            SUMMER'S JUST
                            AROUND
                            THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Did you believe a word he said?

again
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by franksters
                                Thank you FORD, does it sound funny if I say that I don,t believe any word that is coming out of bush,s mouth...
                                Not to me it doesn't.

I've been saying the same thing about the entire family since January 20, 1981.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...