X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
    Let's start a petition here on this site, after everyone has signed it we print it out, copy it, and then take it to the streets, malls, gas stations in our own local communities to create a grass roots movement to hold the man accountable...this is how things get done...and it won't cost anything but time.
    Alright, draft that bitch up and I'll sign it. We can have some of our "less busy" soldiers do the footwork.

Jesterstar, Loungmachine, Phil the stalker, you know, the people with some extra time on their hands
    gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Suck on this, pinkos. Explain it. Changes the game a little, doesn't it?

Idiots.

WASHINGTON - In the hectic, confused hours after Hurricane Katrina lashed the Gulf Coast, Louisiana's governor hesitantly but mistakenly assured the Bush administration that New Orleans' protective levees were intact, according to a new video obtained by The Associated Press showing briefings that day with federal officials.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060303/.../katrina_video

Yeah, I guess since one person said the levees were holding that means that here was no need to mobilize any rescue apparatus. There wasn't any storm damage or flooding anywhere in the area. And since the levee didn't break, all the water plants and electricity and phones were all working perfectly.

All the television reports showing levee breaches, who expects the White House to be up-to-date with that?
      gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        You mean the bald asshole who Sean Hannity calls "the great one"??
        Really? I don't know why that would...

LEVINE is a former lawyer that was asked to host a radio show after he editorially attacked the 2000 Supreme Court anointment of GW...

Comment

• 4moreyears
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
          That's just nonsense. Of course they share the blame. They've admitted it.
          But most of the liberals do not. They just blame the White House.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Really? I don't know why that would...

LEVINE is a former lawyer that was asked to host a radio show after he editorially attacked the 2000 Supreme Court anointment of GW...
            Must be a different guy then.

A lot of famous lawyers attacked that joke of a court decision. Manson prosecutor Vincent Bugliosi had an excellent article about it.

Now that I think about it, I think I heard this guy before on Bobby Kennedy's "Ring of Fire" (Air America, Saturday afternoons). It was a while back though, so I don't remember what they talked about.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
              Yeah, I guess since one person said the levees were holding that means that here was no need to mobilize any rescue apparatus. There wasn't any storm damage or flooding anywhere in the area. And since the levee didn't break, all the water plants and electricity and phones were all working perfectly.

All the television reports showing levee breaches, who expects the White House to be up-to-date with that?
              There is DISTINCT protocol regarding federal response. The Federal Government is prohibited (checks and balances...that kind of shit) from doing ANYTHING until FORMALLY requested.

Fuck, The Motherfucking White House has it's own weather channel....

I was sitting at home three days out going, "damn, that low-pressure system is huge!"

You know what would have happened if the Federalies' went in three days out, and forced the squatting, languid, shit-for-brainers' onto a bus by force?

PUBLIC, GLOBAL... OUTRAGE.

Screaming babys', chants of "hell-no, we won't go!"

A public relations disaster...in the shadow of a larger one.

It's laughable.

Comment

Working...