X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
    P.S. Ford never edits my posts, maybe it's the content?
    That's just a guess of course, but some people can't reply to anything without being confrontational or a shit stirrer.

Just my opinion though, carry on with the carrying on.
    I never edit any posts of substance.

Whether I agree with the substance or not is irrelevant.

It seems that Brian and a few other Busheep would like to spread the myth that I delete anything in this forum that I don't like.

As if.....

As if I'd have the fucking time to delete 2/3 of the posts on this board. As if I'd want a one-sided forum. As if I need the headaches of constant bitching about this kind of shit.

Yeah, this is just a message board. But I think this forum is a bit more serious than the Sheep Pen or the Dump, because of the subject matter. Serious shit that affects everyone's lives is what we talk about here. Nothing wrong with a little humor in that, but mass idiocy isn't neccessary.

That's my take on it. And if they hand the keys to this forum to someone else tomorrow, that will still be my take on it.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Allow me to point you all to exhibit - A, a recent quote from Pojo.
      Oh, and i edited out the unimportant stuff that didn't apply. it was lou related.

When Sarge and I first talked about mods way back in 2000, the 2 qualities we wanted were...

1. posters

and

2. lightning rods

No more...or no less...

and we've stuck by that from the start...

So...when some cunt starts bitching about mods...trying to tell me what THEY ARE...OR AREN'T supposed to do...

my only reply to that is...

fuck off...

The only thing that's ever bothered me on boards...are...

1. whining cunts...

and

2. people who make this place their personal life...

Ok, that was refreshing, eh?

So let me simplify it for you all:
      Ford is a lightning rod, the weebies don't care, and laugh when people complain about shit.
      Civil Right's don't apply here, there is no freedom of speech and the joke is on anyone who gets bent out of shape as if this place actually mattered.

IT'S A FUCKING WEBSITE, AND IT IS PRETTY DAMN CLEAR TO ME THAT IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PLACE OR HOW FORD DOES BUSINESS, PEOPLE ARE WELCOME TO GO SOMEPLACE ELSE AND WASTE THEIR TIME.

For example, if you come to my house and farting bothers you, YOU'RE going to have a problem with me. but since it's my house i'll fart any damn time i want to and then giggle about it when you go, "Awe man, you're a sick bastard", to which i shall adamently agree...if you are offended, Leave.

This place has changed, that's a fact, but i don't pay the bills so i could care less who does what, when, where, or why.

IT'S JUST A DAMN WEBSITE, GO SPEND TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY IF YOU WANT TO MATTER TO SOMEONE!

Anyone who actaully read the user agreement when they registered should remember that the only rules here are there are no rules.

Roth On!
      Excellent post. Exactly exactly!

P.S. Ford never edits my posts, maybe it's the content?
      That's just a guess of course, but some people can't reply to anything without being confrontational or a shit stirrer.

Just my opinion though, carry on with the carrying on.
      I can think of four people off hand who FORD has edited posts by... And I'm one of 'em!

And one was mentioned in this thread...

I've never seen FORD edit the post of a "regular" here, and actually, he's deleted a few of my posts LOL, (along with Douche Bag DEN's IRA-stuff).

Certain fuckers get all huffy after FORD moves or closes their threads after they knowingly bait him by creating 80-picture threads or whatnot... The only thing that ever has really bothered me is when certain Admins here have deleted stuff to cover their tracks or to cover-up for internet psychos...

Does his censorship sometimes bother me? Yes it does, believe it or not. Does it warrant a thread in the valiant defense of a guy that invites everybody to "eat his asshole" in his very first post here?

Fucked if I care...

You can either ban trolls, or you can edit their posts. It's tough to never do both after a certain point...

Comment

• Cathedral
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Hey, it was made perfectly clear to me who calls the shots, and i know where the door is if i don't like it.

To be honest, I deleted several threads when i was modding the Pic Archive that had content that was border line and i probably shouldn't have.

Chris Lee i believe was the guys name who kept trying to test me and i got tired of it and just started flushing his shit on sight without ever going into the thread.

I think the madder he got the harder i laughed, but that's just me being my psychotic self i reckon.

Come to think of it, that makes me miss being a moderator.

Comment

• diamondD
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Dave, the only person who takes this board seriously is you. The rest of us come in here for fun, not to worry about being infiltrated by BCE spies as you'd like to believe happens. I know you think you are making a difference, but it's all in your head.
          Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            I never edit any posts of substance.

Whether I agree with the substance or not is irrelevant.

It seems that Brian and a few other Busheep would like to spread the myth that I delete anything in this forum that I don't like.

As if.....

As if I'd have the fucking time to delete 2/3 of the posts on this board. As if I'd want a one-sided forum. As if I need the headaches of constant bitching about this kind of shit.

Complete utter bullshit. I saw some of those posts before they were deleted recently. They weren't aimed at you and were a commentary you didn't agree with.

The time to delete? You live in this fucking forum. Who are you trying to fool? Yourself?
            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Lqskdiver
              Sniper
              • Jun 2004

Same ol shit after all this time...
              It's no wonder I stopped posting.

Anybody talk about politics in this fucking forum anymore?

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Geezus.... look what the sharks dragged in....
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• 4moreyears
                  Commando
                  • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                  Neither is 4moreyears. Other he'd know it's no more than 3 more years.
                  Fuck you faggot, go cry on your blog that nobody reads.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
                    Same ol shit after all this time...
                    It's no wonder I stopped posting.
                    I thought it was because you had nothing to say.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2006

Ah. May I chime in here?

First, let me review the posts that FORD (or shall we day Dave? I can call ya Dave, right, ya fat fuck? after all it is your name) - who thinks that he is solely capable of judging what every user on this site will consider "insightful", "Funny", and "relevant" - chose to delete.

He started a thread re: the 10 senators who voted against the patriot act. Interestingly, he slanted it. He didn't present it as "These senators voted Nay", but as "the following are not traitors", so already this isn't a new thread...it's an op-ed.

I responded by asking where Nadler of New york was on his list. He was one of the few to initially vote against the patriot act the first time around. So there IS a level of insight and knowledge of the situation there. I then followed it by saying/joking that Nadler is a pinko. So yes there is a perspective there, but if it had emerged from Lounge Machine or Nick, FORD would never have deleted it. Why? because the slant/insult would have come from his OWN TEAM and AGAINST THE OTHER. So, davey boy, I'm calling you on your bullshit right there.

Someone then replied to me "the patriot act is NOT patriotic". I ***JOKED***...ayh crap work calls...
                      RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Your problem is that you're a spam head and no one cares what you think.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Roy Munson
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Ah. May I chime in here?

First, let me review the posts that FORD (or shall we day Dave? I can call ya Dave, right, ya fat fuck? after all it is your name) - who thinks that he is solely capable of judging what every user on this site will consider "insightful", "Funny", and "relevant" - chose to delete.

He started a thread re: the 10 senators who voted against the patriot act. Interestingly, he slanted it. He didn't present it as "These senators voted Nay", but as "the following are not traitors", so already this isn't a new thread...it's an op-ed.

I responded by asking where Nadler of New york was on his list. He was one of the few to initially vote against the patriot act the first time around. So there IS a level of insight and knowledge of the situation there. I then followed it by saying/joking that Nadler is a pinko. So yes there is a perspective there, but if it had emerged from Lounge Machine or Nick, FORD would never have deleted it. Why? because the slant/insult would have come from his OWN TEAM and AGAINST THE OTHER. So, davey boy, I'm calling you on your bullshit right there.

Someone then replied to me "the patriot act is NOT patriotic". I ***JOKED***...ayh crap work calls...

LOL...you rule!!
                          Originally posted by ELVIS
                          I guess you're right...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                            LOL...you rule!!
                            So just eat his asshole already, after he finishes sucking your dick...

Comment

• Roy Munson
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              So just eat my asshole already, after I finish sucking your dick...

That's it. I'm putting you on ignore.
                              Originally posted by ELVIS
                              I guess you're right...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That's it. I'm putting you on ignore.

So, you're really gay?
                                You reap what you sow ROY...

BTW, in case anyone's buying this "EAT MY ASSHOLE" martyr shit: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...163#post859163

Golly, with an intro thread like that, he'd of been banned at about 95% of message boards...

Yeah, "form an orderly line" and feed the troll boys...
                                Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-07-2006, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Working...