Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frets5150
    Commando
    • Feb 2004

Why would you want to stay in a country that kills it's own people is beyond me..Old news but read

Comment

• Roy Munson
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

You guys whining and crying about the Patriot Act shoiuld really just leave. Why make false threats when you can be a man and follow through? I mean, if you're that miserable living here in the USA no one is stopping you from leaving.

It's actually enjoyable to read how worked up some of the extreme left-wingers get over this stuff.
      Originally posted by ELVIS
      I guess you're right...

Comment

• frets5150
        Commando
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
        You guys whining and crying about the Patriot Act shoiuld really just leave. Why make false threats when you can be a man and follow through? I mean, if you're that miserable living here in the USA no one is stopping you from leaving.

It's actually enjoyable to read how worked up some of the extreme left-wingers get over this stuff.
        I take it you didn't read it cause you gave no answer

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You already wrote this...WTF?

Learn how to post....FOOL.

Maybe you "shoiuld'" learn to spell douche tube...

Interesting how the Neo Con, Pinkerton sperm-junkies can only devolve everything to personal insults...

Right BOY MUNCHIN'? When you're stupid, painfully under-read and educated, and don't have any game: 1.) Just hurl insults on spelling, even if you write like a 'tard 2.) call everyone gay 3.) start complaint threads and act like a drama-queen bitch'tard...
          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 03-08-2006, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by frets5150
            I take it you didn't read it cause you gave no answer

It's fucking irrelevant to what is going on NOW. Unless you believe in absurd/impossible conspiracy thoeries?
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• frets5150
              Commando
              • Feb 2004

HAHA shoiuld I Didn't catch that

Comment

• Roy Munson
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Maybe you "shoiuld'" learn to spell douche tube...

Interesting how the Neo Con, Pinkerton sperm-junkies can only devolve everything to personal insults...

Right BOY MUNCHIN'? When you're stupid, painfully under-read and educated, and don't have any game: 1.) Just hurl insults on spelling, even if you write like a 'tard 2.) call everyone gay 3.) start complaint threads and act like a drama-queen bitch'tard...

YOU DO THE SAME FUCKING THING DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME...HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET 20,000 POSTS ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD?

WAIT FOR IT...

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING LIFE, ASSHOLE!

And pretty much all of your posts are filled with misspelling and name-calling. In fact, most of your posts are so hard to read it's as if a 3-year-old wrote them.

TAKE A BREAK AND STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD MR. 20,000 POST LOSER.
                I guess you're right...

Comment

• frets5150
                  Commando
                  • Feb 2004

It's fucking irrelevant to what is going on NOW. Unless you believe in absurd/impossible conspiracy thoeries?
                  First off those are official documents.. second what is conspiracy thoeries..It's Conspiracy Theory

Comment

• Roy Munson
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by frets5150
                    First off those are official documents.. second what is conspiracy thoeries..It's Conspiracy Theory

Go fuck yourself. Are you SURE they are "official documents"? You found them on the internet so they must be "official", right?

I don't give a flying fuck about my spelling at this point either.

Tell me...what do those specific documents have to do with what is going on at the present time? If they piss you off so much you should have left the country long ago.

Quit bitching and moaning and leave already.
                    I guess you're right...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

YOU DO THE SAME FUCKING THING DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO ME...HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU GET 20,000 POSTS ON AN INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD?

WAIT FOR IT...

BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING LIFE, ASSHOLE!

And pretty much all of your posts are filled with misspelling and name-calling. In fact, most of your posts are so hard to read it's as if a 3-year-old wrote them.

TAKE A BREAK AND STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD MR. 20,000 POST LOSER.
                      Say ROY, it seems that you've been on all morning though. I leave, you're here. I log back on, you're still here. I log out at night, and you're here. But I'm the loser because I have more posts eh? It really doesn't take me that long to post ROYBOY. But you're sure reading everyone as of late.

And by the way, why didn't you leave America when CLINTON was president you 'America hater?' All you did was bitch about the gov't then, I take it?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I have an idea ROY. If you love America so much, why don't you serve in the military you Chicken-cunt, internet panty waste? They're taking old men now, that is if you're not too fat.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Do all you guys need a room?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Don't give him any ideas.:confused:

Comment

• frets5150
                              Commando
                              • Feb 2004

Go fuck yourself. Are you SURE they are "official documents"? You found them on the internet so they must be "official", right?

I don't give a flying fuck about my spelling at this point either.

Tell me...what do those specific documents have to do with what is going on at the present time? If they piss you off so much you should have left the country long ago.

Quit bitching and moaning and leave already.

Tisk Tisk Forgot to take your MED'S today?
                              Those are official Document's Shit Neck do some homework...

Comment

• Roy Munson
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                Say ROY, it seems that you've been on all morning though. I leave, you're here. I log back on, you're still here. I log out at night, and you're here. But I'm the loser because I have more posts eh? It really doesn't take me that long to post ROYBOY. But you're sure reading everyone as of late.

And by the way, why didn't you leave America when CLINTON was president you 'America hater?' All you did was bitch about the gov't then, I take it?

I know math is hard for you but here it is again...

Nicky - 20,000 +

Roy - 500 +

You tell ME who the loser is with no life.
                                I guess you're right...

Comment

Working...