• Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    It's a Reagan Revolution®!

Viva La Ronnie!
    I think it's very telling that you neocons are all sporting ronnie avatars. Kinda like runnin home to mommie when your toys get broke.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
      I think it's very telling that you neocons are all sporting ronnie avatars. Kinda like runnin home to mommie when your toys get broke.

I'm actually reminded of Revelations where the second Beast causes his followers to worship the first Beast.

Maybe they worshipped the first Beast (RONALD WILSON REAGAN 666) because the second Beast (GEORGE WALKER BUSHJR 666) is such a failure?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        I'm actually reminded of Revelations where the second Beast causes his followers to worship the first Beast.

Maybe they worshipped the first Beast (RONALD WILSON REAGAN 666) because the second Beast (GEORGE WALKER BUSHJR 666) is such a failure?
        Pretty much. They should have realized John Kerry was the lesser of two evils while they had the chance.

Hey guys, ronnie's dead! He ain't gonna do shit to help you!
        gnaw on it

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Well, relating to the Diebold cash machine fiasco.....

What they need to do is create a machine that will give you a receipt once you have voted that lists who you voted for.

So you vote, get your receipt, walk over to a table and deposit your receipt into a lock box.

That way, a person could look at the receipt and verify on the spot if it correctly recorded who they voted for, and if it appears correct and gets deposited in the box, there will be a hard copy voting record to compare against the e-votes.

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
            Well, relating to the Diebold cash machine fiasco.....

What they need to do is create a machine that will give you a receipt once you have voted that lists who you voted for.

So you vote, get your receipt, walk over to a table and deposit your receipt into a lock box.

That way, a person could look at the receipt and verify on the spot if it correctly recorded who they voted for, and if it appears correct and gets deposited in the box, there will be a hard copy voting record to compare against the e-votes.
            That's pretty much the way it works. It would be nice if they had people initial their paper ballot. There's some actual controls...

Yeah, you gotta wonder why Diebold totally re-engineered their voting machines so they had no paper trail when everything they make creates a receipt.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
              Pretty much. They should have realized John Kerry was the lesser of two evils while they had the chance.

Hey guys, ronnie's dead! He ain't gonna do shit to help you!
              Ridiculous and foolish, just like this thread, but that doesn't surprise me.

You knuckleheads still haven't figured out why we're using the Reagan avatars, after I've said why in other threads?

It must bug you since you bring it up every time you get the chance.

Mission accomplished!

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD

You think any President of this country is actually one of the Beasts described in the Bible? You must be joking FORD, because I figured you knew your eschatology a little better than that.

Tsk tsk.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

George Walker Bush is not a Junior either.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

It must bug you since you bring it up every time you get the chance.

Mission accomplished!
                    haha, I hit a nerve there, as your compatriot would say.

Getting nostalgic for when you weren't ashamed to be a republican?
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

You haven't hit any nerve, but I have.

Why would I be ashamed to be a Republican?

What party do you belong to again?

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Say, I got an idea...How about a bunch of you libs here all group together and use a Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter avatar for a week or so?

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Say, I got an idea...How about a bunch of you libs here all group together and use a Bill Clinton or Jimmy Carter avatar for a week or so?
                          I almost went with the Jimmy Carter avatar, but then I remembered JFK's "Proud to be a LIBERAL" quote, so I went with Jack and Bobby.

Two great men who could have changed this world for the better. And that's why they were murdered in the prime of their lives
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Yeah, bad shit happens.

Look what happened to Lincoln. He's the prime example.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Except the people in charge of the current non-elected government would have given John Wilkes Booth a "Medal of Freedumb®"
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ODShowtime
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

You haven't hit any nerve, but I have.

Why would I be ashamed to be a Republican?

What party do you belong to again?
                                no, you haven't. I could give a shit what your avatar is, but you guys are funny to me.

I don't want to belong to either of these worthless parties.
                                gnaw on it

Comment

Working...