X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
    Kindly show me the open flame then, is all I'm asking.
    I see open flames on the TV every day...

You've been saying the same thing (me too, I know) for years! Don't tell me you're not a lot closer to being convinced now than you were then.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Exactly. If I said "I want to just assume a lot of stuff and throw in my pre determined conclusion" yea, reading the newspaper and watching TV is pretty effective. I'm just asking for a simple thing that nobody who is positive about Cheney can seem to prove.
      dude, I didn't give a shit about gw until the shit hit the fan and all he did was grab more and more power and pay out more and more money to more of his friends. All that while the idiot social conservatives keep trying to restrict more of my rights... and more people keep getting wasted.

I'm at a loss to why you haven't come to the same conclusion considering your acuity. I've tried my best with you.
      gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
        They just "know" he's guilty. Why should they provide proof?
        How much proof do you want? I'm not going to sit here and fucking regurgitate the last 5 years of history!

All I can say to you and your ilk is tough tits that the Hammer is out of action. Fuck all that bullshit. Fucking scumbag fascist.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
          Do you mean companies that can defraud American taxpayers of millions of dollars?

typo.

Obviously DC meant to say Billions with a B

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• diamondD
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
            How much proof do you want? I'm not going to sit here and fucking regurgitate the last 5 years of history!

All I can say to you and your ilk is tough tits that the Hammer is out of action. Fuck all that bullshit. Fucking scumbag fascist.
            All I can about you and your "ilk" is you don't give a damn about due process and actually going after someone for breaking the law. You just say he did it and cry about it.

If there's "real" proof, why hasn't someone in the Democratic party dropped their nuts and gone after him? BECAUSE APPARANTLY THERE ISN'T ENOUGH PROOF TO CONVICT.

I want actual proof that stands up in a court of law. Call me a fascist for holding on to the very fabric that guides our court system all you want, but he's innocent until you convict. No one's even charged him with anything. If he's guilty, fry him. I have no problem with that.
            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Why not?

Let's see your proof.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Big Train
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

dude, I didn't give a shit about gw until the shit hit the fan and all he did was grab more and more power and pay out more and more money to more of his friends. All that while the idiot social conservatives keep trying to restrict more of my rights... and more people keep getting wasted.

I'm at a loss to why you haven't come to the same conclusion considering your acuity. I've tried my best with you.
                While I appreciate your best efforts, and the compliment, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. I have issues with the Republican Party for sure. Immigration for example, I'm miles apart from the party on, for better or worse. However, on a lot of those core issues I still agree. In a few years, there will be a new leader and a new course for sure.

My failure to come to your way of thinking is more a great vote of non-confidence in the Democratic Party. Truth be told, if there were a Republican independent party that I agreed with, thats where my vote would be no doubt.

On the Cheney issue, I just refuse to slander a man, any man, without any real evidence. In this case with Halliburton, there just isn't any. And if all the major news media and independent reporters, bloggers or whatever the fuck, had any real evidence, with all their numerous resources, it would be a dead issue by now, with real ramifications. But there isn't any, because there is no evidence.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                  All I can about you and your "ilk" is you don't give a damn about due process and actually going after someone for breaking the law. You just say he did it and cry about it.

If there's "real" proof, why hasn't someone in the Democratic party dropped their nuts and gone after him? BECAUSE APPARANTLY THERE ISN'T ENOUGH PROOF TO CONVICT.
                  Dude, I'm not about to lead a mob into the White House.

I post articles and make points to further people's understanding. I'm not about to embark on some investigative journalism crusade.

gw&friends classify and declassify with ease and have been skilled at deception for decades.
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

On the Cheney issue, I just refuse to slander a man, any man, without any real evidence. In this case with Halliburton, there just isn't any. And if all the major news media and independent reporters, bloggers or whatever the fuck, had any real evidence, with all their numerous resources, it would be a dead issue by now, with real ramifications. But there isn't any, because there is no evidence.
                    He was the Secretary of Defense, then the CEO of Halliburton, and then the VP, where he advocated for a costly war where a huge percentage of the profts went to Halliburton. All connected to the Carlisle group, founded in part on the concept of creating value (or obscene wealth) out of high-level government connections. It's right there! The CEO position and all the money he made then (forget the insured deferred comp) is his reward for this war now. He got paid back in the 90s. How hard is that to understand? That's all easy to prove from news articles. It's right there in the open. It's been proven that he manipulated the intelligence that convinced Congress to go to war and the UN to pass it's final resolution.

A fucking warmongering fascist traitor. Fronted by a stuttering mental midget who can't even ride a bike.
                    gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'm still waiting for ANY proof other than conjecture and crimes from employees of Cheneys former company to tie him or the president to profiteering. All I see here is a huge steaming pile of evidence against employees and not a shred of evidence (other than hearsay) that connect Cheney to any of that. If these insiders had anything, don't you think they would rat in a way that directly implicates him? Ya know, emails, calls, correspondence, something?

All Cheney's Halliburton holdings were given to A third party charity with a legal binding agreement that he may never reclaim them.

He received a salary for a few years after he left (deferred compensation), but it was a SALARY, not tied into the stock price in any way.

I'm all for someone proving that there is a $ connection, but this ain't it.
                      Golly, I wonder what Cheney will do once the reign of error is over?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                        No, I'm talking about the number of companies in the world than can handle the logistics of such large operations in these specific parts of the world.
                        Well, to be fair, few companies had the insider information necessary to prepare themselves...

Comment

• Big Train
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

He was the Secretary of Defense, then the CEO of Halliburton, and then the VP, where he advocated for a costly war where a huge percentage of the profts went to Halliburton. All connected to the Carlisle group, founded in part on the concept of creating value (or obscene wealth) out of high-level government connections. It's right there! The CEO position and all the money he made then (forget the insured deferred comp) is his reward for this war now. He got paid back in the 90s. How hard is that to understand? That's all easy to prove from news articles. It's right there in the open. It's been proven that he manipulated the intelligence that convinced Congress to go to war and the UN to pass it's final resolution.

A fucking warmongering fascist traitor. Fronted by a stuttering mental midget who can't even ride a bike.
                          So the story is now changing? He got his reward FIRST, then did all this to pay back Halliburton? C,mon, even Ford might say that was reaching. I'm trying to stick with reality, not the script. That's like saying the Clintons were successul lawyers, then they started White Water and MonicaGate to pay back the bar association and run up billable hours.

There isn't a shred of proof other than the circumstancial to prove anything, so it's nothing but a fanciful theory and that is all it will ever be. People will time, motivation and resources far greater than ours have tried and failed. There is just nothing there, I'm sorry. If Soros can't find it, it ain't there.

Comment

• Big Train
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            Golly, I wonder what Cheney will do once the reign of error is over?
                            Live his life. What's your theory?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Live his life. What's your theory?
                              He's going to get a giant fucking fruit-cake this Christmas (with a file in the center). And also some gold-plated, diamond-studded defibrillators...

The same one Halliburton charges the Army $9000 for in Iraq...

Comment

Working...