What are YOU doing about Global Warming?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Yeah, nice attempt at a back-peddle...

It's a Prius, next time Google before you say something that's a complete lie...
    Yeah, has he not learned anything in the art of lying/backpeddling/google searching from WarHammer yet?
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i bought a truck that gets 11 mpg city/13 highway.

Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

I drive a candy bar to work, okay??? I know it's pathetic, you should see some of the looks the other commuters give me in their Lexuses and Hummers when I'm sitting there straddling that 120 bar of fruity goodness high in calcium and iron, but it's all I can afford!!! I'm only the way God made me!!!
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I use city transit, or walk, or ride my bike.

I recycle (blue bag pickup is part of our city waste management) - I don't throw one piece of paper, plastic, glass or metal in the garbage.

I compost my waste vegetable matter.

I use barrels to collect rain (and snow) for water for the garden/yard. In the summer, I even use a bucket to bail out my bathtub, and that water is also what gets used for the yard.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            If the volcano at Yellowstone goes off we're all dead, it's apocalypse.
            It would certainly make a big dent in the overall population but there will be some suckers left behind. Pretty much regardless of what happens, some humans would always survive somewhere.

And they would rise up and found a new master race!

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            A lot of the usual confusions in this thread. It's not global warming it's climate change. Some places getting warmer can also make somewhere else get much colder. So for example the West coast of the US will fry whilst the East coast gets more and more storms and floods.

For fuck sake you lost a whole city last year and the penny still hasn't dropped...
            But that place was full of, yo know...
            Originally posted by flappo
            i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
            translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
              To compensate for Global warming I will be running My air conditioner more.
              oh blimey!
              (cue sid james laugh)

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                ... but what they fail to realise is that the coral reefs remove all the carbon dioxide and stabilize temperatures in that region.
                Pollips.

omae baka dana?

Comment

• bobgnote
                  Banned
                  • May 2005

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                  The earth has been warming and cooling for millions of years. If anything, the earth is dynamic and always changing.

Do you really think what little ol man does has much affect? I would say the increased volcanic activity has more to do with changing the atmosphere than my two cycle chainsaw does.
                  ******z iz az ******z DUZ.

When the sea level rises, it rocks and ROLLS, NE blowhard. The volcanics can increase, as the tectonic shifts gather force, from tides.

Asshole. Typing does not put up more CO2. Wa aren't doing hemp alcohol and castor oil OR genetically engineered biodiesel, for all the do ONE THING ASSHOLES, who think there are only TWO SIDES to every story, when there are dozens of aspects to issues, if only any of you were smart enough to mix facts and law, interestingly.

If any of you could play bass or drums, YOU COULD GIVE UP THE GUITARS YOU ARE ABUSING!

Comment

• bobgnote
                    Banned
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
                    It would certainly make a big dent in the overall population but there will be some suckers left behind. Pretty much regardless of what happens, some humans would always survive somewhere.

And they would rise up and found a new master race!

But that place was full of, yo know...
                    Alright ******z, not only will the Snake River Eruption blast a bunch of crap all around, where it lands will depend on where the jet stream is, at the time of sputum.

We might get dusted out here in California, not as much as when the Long Valley Eruption happens, due ANY TIME NOW, like the Snake.

Got Mammoth Lakes? See the dead trees? Shit or get OFF, ******z!

All you rock ******z play STONED, but not one of you is smart enough to legalize the weed for the reasons you all need it! You are already stoned enough, so let's see, could the best reason to LEGALIZE IT be one of the 25,000 other uses that NON-Catholics might want but do NOT get to have, for their ugly, Vatican-spawned masters' need to over-breed idiots and invasive anti-culture, for perv-profits?

CO2-neutral is the target, gits. You cannot get there, from drug war plus GATT and WTA. Suck air, ******z, you've been cat-housed, drug off, buried in the sand like catshit, and guess what, your brains aren't much better than cat crap, anyway. Suck AIR, and check Stern, Roth, and Greenspan's athletic KIKE-media, all about two schticks, tight lawyer paper, stretched over everything, and Stern's ass for a tail.

It might fly, if it were not a Jewish jerkout, talking shit about 'JUMP.'

Yeah, overboard! After flying up all those interest hikes, so the KIKES and surrogate kikes in the British Bankers' Club, including the recent Chinese bankers who are gonna nail us, the US is holding us up, letting you all think you get some rock from Eddie the ripper, just because Roth and Stern etc. are peculiar Jewish jerkoffs.

Stern and Roth revel in kikery and kike media. We are going NOWHERE or STRAIGHT TO HELL, if media-intensive US-Jews make our news for us, that way. We cannot offord the gamboling of geeks, at this very, VERY late time, in our US media history.

All things must PASS, dinks. Anybody but me got a throwing game?

Comment

Working...