X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roy Munson
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    So if I can get you on the record, Roy.....

You buy the "official" 9/11 story 100%?

90%?

Less?

No percentages for me. Sorry.

Do I buy everything the government throws at me? Absolutely not. Do I think there are unanswered questions regarding 9/11? Absolutely. The problem for me is one that deals with logic. If you read my post above you will see why I won't buy into the whole conspiracy crap.

And, FWIW, I have read quite a bit of the conspiracy websites as well as watched Loose Change a couple of different times. Interesting angles but it still comes up short, IMO.
    Originally posted by ELVIS
    I guess you're right...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Roy, the "sheer magnitude" is not relevant when those involved think that they are preparing for a DRILL, and even when planes start hitting, they STILL think it's part of the simulation .

They aren't willing partners in the BCE treason. They don't have to be. They just have to believe that they're carrying out the simulation as planned.

And by the time word got back to them that this was NOT a drill, it's too late and the damage was done.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Roy Munson
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Roy, the "sheer magnitude" is not relevant when those involved think that they are preparing for a DRILL, and even when planes start hitting, they STILL think it's part of the simulation .

They aren't willing partners in the BCE treason. They don't have to be. They just have to believe that they're carrying out the simulation as planned.

And by the time word got back to them that this was NOT a drill, it's too late and the damage was done.

There aren't enough to fill my reply...
        I guess you're right...

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Roy Munson
          Once again...for the billionth time!

Have you EVER stopped to think about the sheer magnitude of such an operation? Have you ever asked yourself the question as to how many people would have to be involved in such a conspiracy? I'm guessing you've NEVER pondered these CRUCIAL questions before based on your incessant bullshit replies.

It would be IMPOSSIBLE to carry out such an elaborate mission as this without someone spilling the beans. And don't fucking come at me with that bullshit that the ones who know are threatened and are too scared to say anything. Human nature trumps that especially with the number of people involved.
          What in the hell are you going on about?

What elaborate mission? 9/11? Where did I say anything about 9/11?

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD

You can't be fucking serious??!?!?!?

The "sheer magnitude" is, in fact, relevant! I know well enough that not EVERYONE had to be involved, but you are obviously underestimating the number of people that would have.

Take a step outside of yourself and try to see the whole picture.
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

It's funny.

Some of my favorite, most respected posters here, Sharkey, Nick, and now Roy all roll their eyes at the mere thought of some sort of Governmental complicity in allowing a little "misdirection" re: 9/11

Did 11/22/63 teach us nothing?

19 guys with box cutters are OUR Oswald.

Watch my left hand with the shiney object........
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Veteran
                • Feb 2006

That doesn't reaLLY SUPPORT TRICKLE-DOWN THEORY AT ALL, DOES IT?

SHIT I HIT CAPS LOCK...MUST BE SOME SORT OF BCE CONSPIRACY...
                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Have you EVER stopped to think about the sheer magnitude of such an operation? Have you ever asked yourself the question as to how many people would have to be involved in such a conspiracy? I'm guessing you've NEVER pondered these CRUCIAL questions before based on your incessant bullshit replies.

It would be IMPOSSIBLE to carry out such an elaborate mission as this without someone spilling the beans. And don't fucking come at me with that bullshit that the ones who know are threatened and are too scared to say anything. Human nature trumps that especially with the number of people involved.
                  Roy, by your own logic, could this not be WHY this refuses to die? Could it not be the truth rearing its ugly head? I mean, even if you don't buy any of the other theories...isn't the timing of the attack, the day the military is having a MASSIVE drill that basically leaves the country's airspace practically defenseless, odd to you? Is to me.....
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's funny.

Some of my favorite, most respected posters here, Sharkey, Nick, and now Roy all roll their eyes at the mere thought of some sort of Governmental complicity in allowing a little "misdirection" re: 9/11

Did 11/22/63 teach us nothing?

Watch my left hand with the shiney object........
                    Most Busheep types believe Oswald was guilty too. Hell, they even believe Sirhan Sirhan killed RFK, even though it was physically impossible for Sirhan to fire the point blank shot behind Bobby's right ear.

They refuse to question even the most obvious lies. because in doing so, the greater lies emerge..... that their right wing heroes aren't who they thought they were.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Roy Munson
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      What in the hell are you going on about?

What elaborate mission? 9/11? Where did I say anything about 9/11?

Well...if you weren't talking about 9/11 then forgive me. I'm currently juggling 5 major things at work right now and everything is fucked!

Have a great day, Hard.
                      I guess you're right...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Well...if you weren't talking about 9/11 then forgive me. I'm currently juggling 5 major things at work right now and everything is fucked!

Have a great day, Hard.
                        Letting those Fries burn again?

asshole

Comment

• Roy Munson
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          Roy, by your own logic, could this not be WHY this refuses to die? Could it not be the truth rearing its ugly head? I mean, even if you don't buy any of the other theories...isn't the timing of the attack, the day the military is having a MASSIVE drill that basically leaves the country's airspace practically defenseless, odd to you? Is to me.....
                          Fair questions. Coincidence?

Like I said, I think there are unanswered questions but most of what I have seen just doesn't add up.

Why is there no full-blown investigation into this? Oh yeah...let me beat FORD to the punch...because the APAIC and the BCE are in bed together on this...GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!

Sorry, man. I don't buy it. Not even a nickel.
                          I guess you're right...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Do I think there are unanswered questions regarding 9/11? Absolutely.

For example?

Comment

• Roy Munson
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

For example?

Well, I'm busy as fuck right now but...

The question of why the surveillence tapes around the Pentagon had been confiscated and have not been released?

Why it is taking so long for these 9/11 tapes to surface?
                              I guess you're right...

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

This is the best post in the whole thread, and should be the the authoritative word when talking about large conspiracies.

Comment

Working...