Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

The guy can't even say the word 'nuclear' correctly, but yet he's so cunning that he's managed to manufacture the greatest conspiracy known to mankind in the 21th century, perhaps only 2nd all-time to either the JFK assassination, or the Roswell crash in 1947, both of which haven't been proven either in fifty years.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      Belief in GOD wouldn't be considered a theory, but if you're going that route, I find that there's more circumstancial and natural evidence that proves GOD exists than there for proving George W. Bush is the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks.

Oh geez, do I have to post the definition of FAITH again? God IS a theory---can't be proven to exist through empirical data. Faith IS the belief in something that can't be proven. And I seriously doubt you could produce ANY evidence proving his existence. Not knocking anyone's faith, but call it what it IS.

Back to your originally scheduled debate....
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Belief in GOD wouldn't be considered a theory, but if you're going that route, I find that there's more circumstancial and natural evidence that proves GOD exists than there for proving George W. Bush is the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks.
        A theory, by definition is something that lacks evidence to prove it. Otherwise it would be a fact, not a theory. You cannot factually prove nor disprove the existence of God. But you can prove the existence of "practice drills" scheduled for 9-11-01, because these drills were documented, Cheney was in charge of them, and FEMA was in New York City on September 10th, supposedly to prepare for these drills. These are statements of FACT.

Whether you choose to believe a theory or not is a matter of personal choice and of faith. But refusing to believe a fact is just fucking stupid.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          A theory, by definition is something that lacks evidence to prove it. Otherwise it would be a fact, not a theory. You cannot factually prove nor disprove the existence of God. But you can prove the existence of "practice drills" scheduled for 9-11-01, because these drills were documented, Cheney was in charge of them, and FEMA was in New York City on September 10th, supposedly to prepare for these drills. These are statements of FACT.

Whether you choose to believe a theory or not is a matter of personal choice and of faith. But refusing to believe a fact is just fucking stupid.
          I'm sure there were drills.

The doesn't show me anything in regards to Bush plotting the demise of the World Trade Center.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
            Oh geez, do I have to post the definition of FAITH again? God IS a theory---can't be proven to exist through empirical data. Faith IS the belief in something that can't be proven. And I seriously doubt you could produce ANY evidence proving his existence. Not knocking anyone's faith, but call it what it IS.

Back to your originally scheduled debate....
            Theories are logical assumptions based on facts, like the theory of evolution, or the theory or relativity.

GOD isn't a theory by that definition, and I said as much.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

This is all meaningless anyway.

There's no smoking gun out there, and if one of you can't produce it, I'll never believe Cheney, Dubya or 'Poppy' was behind 9/11.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm sure there were drills.

The doesn't show me anything in regards to Bush plotting the demise of the World Trade Center.
                If the drills caused the US Air Defenses to stand down while planes hit the WTC and the Pentagon, then how do you ignore the possibility that the plan was to deliberately do exactly THAT?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• diamondD
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

But refusing to believe a fact is just fucking stupid.
                  You have never admitted to one fact that contradicts your beliefs on 9-11, so what does that make you?

There's plenty of "facts" out there. Dismissing them because they contradict with your "theories" is BEYOND stupid.
                  Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

If the drills caused the US Air Defenses to stand down while planes hit the WTC and the Pentagon, then how do you ignore the possibility that the plan was to deliberately do exactly THAT?

FACT: NORAD was never intended to defend us from an inland attack.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Seriously. Even if you're the most hardcore neocon, what are the odds of the attack COINCIDENTALLY HAPPENING THE SAME DAY AS THE DRILLS?!?! I've got a better chance of being struck by lightning IN my office...
                      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• diamondD
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

How often do they have drills? Researched it before coming up with this conclusion?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

George W. Bush is the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks.
                          For starters, name ONE person here who has EVER claimed Chimpy as the "mastermind" behind 9/11

You can't. But then that's typical Warhammer Hyperbole

But please don't ever put Bush and Mastermind together in the same sentence again.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                            FACT: NORAD was never intended to defend us from an inland attack.

But our strategic air defenses are, yes? And there was, coincidentally, only a little more than a dozen fighters to guard the ENTIRE eastern seaboard that day, if memory serves....(14, I think, but can't verify that at work)

Just admit it at LEAST sounds fishy.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              For starters, name ONE person here who has EVER claimed Chimpy as the "mastermind" behind 9/11

You can't. But then that's typical Warhammer Hyperbole

But please don't ever put Bush and Mastermind together in the same sentence again.
                              OK, Lounge.

Who IS the mastermind behind 9/11?

Karl Rove? lol

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK, Lounge.

Who IS the mastermind behind 9/11?

Karl Rove? lol
                                Ummm.... did you miss the title of the thread?

It's Uncle Dick. And it was Uncle Dick who stayed up all night Sept 10, 2001 talking with Poppy in the White House.

I'd give my left nut for a tape of that conversation.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...