X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    I think I've read 30-50. But if they have artillery shell "tactical" nukes, it could well be in the hundreds...
    Actually, during a political science class a few years ago, I did a paper on this (nuclear proliferation in the Middle East).

Israel supposedly, at best estimate, has anywhere from 75-300 nukes of different sorts. I forgot the source for that number.

Anyhow, their official policy is not to acknowledge having ANY.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Iran blows a nuclear device in the US, we wipe Iran off the face of the map. Period. Sometimes I think these assholes forget we can actually do that and will. Japan knows we tend to do things like that if you piss us off bad enough.
      The only way they could get one here is if our superb port security lets one through in a shipping cuntainer...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        Actually, during a political science class a few years ago, I did a paper on this (nuclear proliferation in the Middle East).

Israel supposedly, at best estimate, has anywhere from 75-300 nukes of different sorts. I forgot the source for that number.

Anyhow, their official policy is not to acknowledge having ANY.

Then they probably have them in 155mm or 203mm shells, as well as bombs and sea launched cruise missiles...

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Britain took part in mock Iran invasion

Pentagon planned for Tehran conflict with war game involving UK troops
          Julian Borger in Washington and Ewen MacAskill
          Saturday April 15, 2006

Guardian
          British officers took part in a US war game aimed at preparing for a possible invasion of Iran, despite repeated claims by the foreign secretary, Jack Straw, that a military strike against Iran is inconceivable.

The war game, codenamed Hotspur 2004, took place at the US base of Fort Belvoir in Virginia in July 2004.

A Ministry of Defence spokesman played down its significance yesterday. "These paper-based exercises are designed to test officers to the limit in fictitious scenarios. We use invented countries and situations using real maps," he said.

The disclosure of Britain's participation came in the week in which the Iranian crisis intensified, with a US report that the White House was contemplating a tactical nuclear strike and Tehran defying the United Nations security council.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, who sparked outrage in the US, Europe and Israel last year by calling for Israel to be wiped off the face of the Earth, created more alarm yesterday. He told a conference in Tehran in support of the Palestinians: "Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward annihilation. The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

The senior British officers took part in the Iranian war game just over a year after the invasion of Iraq. It was focused on the Caspian Sea, with an invasion date of 2015. Although the planners said the game was based on a fictitious Middle East country called Korona, the border corresponded exactly with Iran's and the characteristics of the enemy were Iranian.

A British medium-weight brigade operated as part of a US-led force.

The MoD's Defence Science and Technology Laboratory, which helped run the war game, described it on its website as the "year's main analytical event of the UK-US Future Land Operations Interoperability Study" aimed at ensuring that both armies work well together. The study "was extremely well received on both sides of the Atlantic".

According to an MoD source, war games covering a variety of scenarios are conducted regularly by senior British officers in the UK, the US or at Nato headquarters. He cited senior military staff carrying out a mock invasion of southern England last week and one of Scotland in January.

However, Hotspur took place at a time of accelerated US planning after the fall of Baghdad for a possible conflict with Iran. That planning is being carried out by US Central Command, responsible for the Middle East and central Asia area of operations, and by Strategic Command, which carries out long-range bombing and nuclear operations.

William Arkin, a former army intelligence officer who first reported on the contingency planning for a possible nuclear strike against Iran in his military column for the Washington Post online, said: "The United States military is really, really getting ready, building war plans and options, studying maps, shifting its thinking."

A Foreign Office spokesman said: "The foreign secretary has made his position very clear that military action is inconceivable. The Foreign Office regards speculation about war, particularly involving Britain, as unhelpful at a time when the diplomatic route is still being pursued."

After the failure of a mission to Tehran on Thursday by Mohammed ElBaradei, the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Russia announced a diplomatic initiative yesterday. It is to host a new round of talks in Moscow on Tuesday with the US, the EU and China.

Comment

• Mr Grimsdale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Thirdly dirty bombs don't work.
            the voice of experience!
            Originally posted by flappo
            i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
            translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

• bobgnote
              Banned
              • May 2005

Oh YES, THAT Japan . . .

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              Iran blows a nuclear device in the US, we wipe Iran off the face of the map. Period. Sometimes I think these assholes forget we can actually do that and will. Japan knows we tend to do things like that if you piss us off bad enough.
              Hi rabid ******s, I'm back.

The 7-year wait underway since 9/11/2001 is historic, patterned after Biblical destruction, SO ALL KINDS OF CHRISTIAN-AFFECTED DUMBSHITS CAN SEE THE WRITING, ON THE WALL, before 2008.

Ain't working, you knobs are ALL stupid, for the most part, looking forward to getting nuked, when none of you can even play baseball very well. BASEBALL of course is a centrifuge-metaphor, which we will lose in the scenarios to be anticipated, 2/14/2008 Valentine's Day massacres-YomHazMat 5/8/2008 = 23 like 9/11/2001, or on the REAL 4th of July, 7/4/08, one day off the deadly 9/11/01 fortnight cycle, but that is a good day for blasting radioactive cilica all over the US, even if it is one day off the famous fortnights from 9/11.

July 4, 2008 is the 821st anniversary of the Battle of Hattin. Look it up, dumber than crap but smarter than the other forums!

Ever notice how after the DOOLITTLE RAID, came RAPE OF NANKING?

ASSHOLES! You are in the middle of the WWII-metaphor, with your 7-year term of penance, BEFORE SENTENCE UNDER ISLAMIC LAW, 2008+.

Don't talk to HADJ, don't let him HEAR, or we all can get hit! ******S!

See the DOOLITTLE RAID? It is like the 9/11/01 raid. THAT'S RIGHT. You are probably going to get NUKED, if you will not STRAIGHTEN UP AND FLY RIGHT, but you're a load of flap-monkeys, eh. Do WHAT and fly HOW?

Fly so we don't get hammered like the Imperial Japanese did it, fucks. WE are the target, for kharmic adjustment, like the Crusaders, like the Imperial Japanese. Shoe's on the other foot, geeks! Reagan's dead.
              Last edited by bobgnote; 04-17-2006, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• jhale667
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bobgSCRote
                I'M HUNGRY FOR DA COCK!!!

Obviously.
                Originally posted by conmee
                If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                Originally posted by eddie78
                I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...