Throw this [SIZE=4]RAT [/SIZE] Bastard in Jail!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Hmmm, a crooked politician with William Jefferson in his name. Why does that sound so familiar???
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

The House leadership, including the Republicans and Democrats, should be ashamed of themselves.

I suppose they think that members of Congress have discretion to hide evidence for any crime in their office without any repercussions. Maybe Hastert or Pelosi have a skeleton in their office closet, literally.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

The bottom line is BOTH parties are crooked, self serving RATS.

If we were to keep score, however, THIS batch of crooks are predominately REPUBLICAN. The NEXT batch of crooks will most likely be DemocRATS.

But Brie's blatant hypocrisy is laughable. And so is the Justice Dept.'s

Let's wait until the end of the year, and then add up both side's total amount of years incarceration handed down. Then we'll know who had the more dumb crooks.
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

But Brie's blatant hypocrisy is laughable. And so is the Justice Dept.'s

I guess you don't remember condemning Republicans BEFORE they had their trial/due process.

I suspect you have your eyes closed to alot of issues.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Guitar Shark
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Every liberal in this thread, including you, called for Tom Delay and Scooter Libby to be put in jail before their due process.
            Uh, no.

Please show me where I've ever made such a statement.

How does it feel to have ZERO credibility in this forum, Brian?
            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Every liberal in this thread, including you, called for Tom Delay and Scooter Libby to be put in jail before their due process.

Prove it.

Comment

• Switch84
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                Hmmm, a crooked politician with William Jefferson in his name. Why does that sound so familiar???

I laughed when I heard it, too! Another "Slick Willie"!

Buwhahahahahahaaaaa!!
                "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

Working...