Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You're not fighting them 'over there' all you are doing is creating new ones everywhere.

Comment

• jcook11
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      You're not fighting them 'over there' all you are doing is creating new ones everywhere.
      So we just bury our heads in the sand and act like nothing happened.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No go about shooting children so that you increase the chance of it happening again.

The most recent bombings in the West were on the London subway which were done by British citizens in response to Iraq.

I don't understand how someone that can work a computer can't grasp how fucking stupid this is on every level.

Even coming from a sick pragmatic innocent lives in other countries don't matter immoral stance, nuking Saudi Arabia would actually be less stupid and that would have been pretty fucking stupid.

Comment

• jcook11
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          No go about shooting children so that you increase the chance of it happening again.

The most recent bombings in the West were on the London subway which were done by British citizens in response to Iraq.

I don't understand how someone that can work a computer can't grasp how fucking stupid this is on every level.

Even coming from a sick pragmatic innocent lives in other countries don't matter immoral stance, nuking Saudi Arabia would actually be less stupid and that would have been pretty fucking stupid.
          So how would you have responded to 9/11 Oh wise one?

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by jcook11
            Look I don't like a lot of Bushs'policies but as for his war on terror I'd rather fight them over there than fight them on American soil. As for obl, he will be cauhgt at some point.
            How about we fight them in an effective manner that actually reduces terrorism-related violent deaths while actually dealing with the root causes?

Oh yeah, how could we make money doing that?

"fight 'em on their own ground" what a load of bullshit. I will call people out every time they use this lame ass retort.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
              How about we fight them in an effective manner that actually reduces terrorism-related violent deaths while actually dealing with the root causes?

"fight 'em on their own ground" what a load of bullshit. I will call people out every time they use this lame ass retort.
              Keep calling. You were never the brightest bulb in the box, OD.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• bobgnote
                Banned
                • May 2005

Massacre? GET 'EM OUT, NOW. Mofos are making a killing.

Originally posted by blueturk
                That's a lame ass comparison. Japan attacked us. Iraq didn't.
                Whassup is IJK, Imperial Japanese KHARMA, which YOU have on you.

11/3/95 Rabin assasination is like Pearl Harbor, 9/11/2001 = 23 (= 5/8/2008, Israel's 60th) 9/11/2001 = 21 is like the DOOLTLLE RAID, so you are doing little or nothing to prevent Midway, which WAS 7/7/2005 = 21 = 5/26/2006, release date for X3, on the cycle of 7X from 9/11/01, lunar calendar.

10/1/2005 Bali is like the Marianas Turkey Shoot. The Bigger Bang Tour harkens the BOOM, of the anticipated Hiroshima-Nagasaki trend, ominously foreshadowed, by the Jordan bombing which killed the Producer of Halloween (LA- US Bank Tower is threatened) and the recent, deliberate assasination of James Brolan (NY threatened).

WE are like the Japanese, into Rape of Iraq and Afghanistan, like the Imperial Japanese were to Nanking, re Manchuria. We are where we certainly will NOT be, forever. Don't mess with TEXAS? Try the East-West SHRINE Game is in San Antonio, now, not SF, so why mess with ISLAM, Texas? Do it with the fez on, TX, right now, forever. Peace.

I believe we will be hit in LA, NY/DC, Atlanta, at least, in 2008, certainly by 2013.

The Mayans thought the whole thing ends 12/21/2012.

YOU let the illegal power deals of 2000-1 not only go down, but churn up inflation, for FIVE ILLEGAL, SEDITIOUS YEARS. You may NOT fund Israel, when your illegal power deals are taking the world's funds out!

But we hobble toward 2008, when we may lose the republic, or start to.

YOU HAVE ALL FAILED TO NOTE THE ILLEGAL INFLATION FROM THE POWER DEALS IS A FACTOR!! You are waiting around for the BOOM, sitiing on a fence, TRYING TO MAKE A DOLLAR OUT OF 15 CENTS!

No wonder some of you think Van Halen gets back together, for ANY REASON AT ALL!! Ain't gonna happen, schmoozies!

As for THIS, it kinda looks like an incident or report happened, the carload might have looked like spotters out for a Hadj recruiting tour, and so, everybody in the area had to die, since the Marines are loaded up with CATHOLICS. They might be over there with whatever US law overhead, but THAT will never cause them to THINK U.S.A,

They will KILL, especially if incited, so what if the whole mission stank. No Catholic should be in US trust. All need to go, or their church goes, or the USA goes. The Catholic Church and the USA are mutually exclusive, not able to survive together, any longer.

Of course, nuking the Vatican being REASONABLE if only comical is why Adam Sandler follows Don Novello, into SNL, Opera Man after Fra. Sarducci, like-a THAT. haHA, lol, fucking Vat still needs to get NUKED ON. Fuck OFF, punk-Catholic, inc. The Sarducci comics that made it into GILDA, LIVE 1980 came after the biz assessed how much of a cancerous ripoff was 70s rock, like VH.

By the time of GILDA, LIVE, the biz knew school was to be out, FOREVER, which song was ANOTHER RIPOFF, like the CVH schlockolates always were, organ subbed? Another group got fed, another bunch of fans of GARBAGE parade around, toads to inc.

The war rages on, then. The Marines could kill, then massacre, where the British havve ALREADY disproved jingoism and Euro-Zionism, 1932.
                Last edited by bobgnote; 05-30-2006, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                  Keep calling. You were never the brightest bulb in the box, OD.

It's not my fault some people (such as yourself and the morons running this country) refuse to acknowledge actual reality. I was calling that two years ago and now it's accepted fact in most circles. gw&friends don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

And just like the morons in Washington, you still haven't caught up
                  gnaw on it

Comment

• jcook11
                    Commando
                    • Sep 2004

And the way you would fight them is...............

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

And the way you would fight them is...............
                      Well, let's see... I'd start off by not hiring the extras from the Road Warrior to hunt down and kill Bin Laden in the mountains...

Then I'd probably try to use my intelligence apparatus to figure out what is going on in the world instead of using it to justify plans I'd already decided on.

There's two. You get the picture. It's not hard if you're actually trying to achieve your stated objectives instead of trying to profit off strife in the world.
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• jcook11
                        Commando
                        • Sep 2004

Well, let's see... I'd start off by not hiring the extras from the Road Warrior to hunt down and kill Bin Laden in the mountains...

Then I'd probably try to use my intelligence apparatus to figure out what is going on in the world instead of using it to justify plans I'd already decided on.

There's two. You get the picture. It's not hard if you're actually trying to achieve your stated objectives instead of trying to profit off strife in the world.
                        ALLLLLLLLRIGHTY THEN...

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                          Veteran
                          • Sep 2004

Show me any fucking war where innocent people weren't killed?

"Thats the trouble with war" DLR
                          Then why are you Americans still whining about a few skyscrapers and a part of the Pentagon??:confused:
                          http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                            Veteran
                            • Sep 2004

Were the people killed at Hiroshima and Nagasaki "innocent civilans" that were massacered?
                            They were, and had a country committed those atrocities and then lost the war, those responsible would have been tried and executed as war criminals.

But we know, it ain´t a serious war crime if an American committed it!
                            http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
                              They were, and had a country committed those atrocities and then lost the war, those responsible would have been tried and executed as war criminals.

But we know, it ain´t a serious war crime if an American committed it!
                              You're just pissed off because your family was on the losing team.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• mark flood
                                Full On Cocktard
                                • Jan 2005

Re: Massacre? GET 'EM OUT, NOW. Mofos are making a killing.

Originally posted by bobgnote
                                Whassup is IJK, Imperial Japanese KHARMA, which YOU have on you.

11/3/95 Rabin assasination is like Pearl Harbor, 9/11/2001 = 23 (= 5/8/2008, Israel's 60th) 9/11/2001 = 21 is like the DOOLTLLE RAID, so you are doing little or nothing to prevent Midway, which WAS 7/7/2005 = 21 = 5/26/2006, release date for X3, on the cycle of 7X from 9/11/01, lunar calendar.

10/1/2005 Bali is like the Marianas Turkey Shoot. The Bigger Bang Tour harkens the BOOM, of the anticipated Hiroshima-Nagasaki trend, ominously foreshadowed, by the Jordan bombing which killed the Producer of Halloween (LA- US Bank Tower is threatened) and the recent, deliberate assasination of James Brolan (NY threatened).

WE are like the Japanese, into Rape of Iraq and Afghanistan, like the Imperial Japanese were to Nanking, re Manchuria. We are where we certainly will NOT be, forever. Don't mess with TEXAS? Try the East-West SHRINE Game is in San Antonio, now, not SF, so why mess with ISLAM, Texas? Do it with the fez on, TX, right now, forever. Peace.

I believe we will be hit in LA, NY/DC, Atlanta, at least, in 2008, certainly by 2013.

The Mayans thought the whole thing ends 12/21/2012.

YOU let the illegal power deals of 2000-1 not only go down, but churn up inflation, for FIVE ILLEGAL, SEDITIOUS YEARS. You may NOT fund Israel, when your illegal power deals are taking the world's funds out!

But we hobble toward 2008, when we may lose the republic, or start to.

YOU HAVE ALL FAILED TO NOTE THE ILLEGAL INFLATION FROM THE POWER DEALS IS A FACTOR!! You are waiting around for the BOOM, sitiing on a fence, TRYING TO MAKE A DOLLAR OUT OF 15 CENTS!

No wonder some of you think Van Halen gets back together, for ANY REASON AT ALL!! Ain't gonna happen, schmoozies!

As for THIS, it kinda looks like an incident or report happened, the carload might have looked like spotters out for a Hadj recruiting tour, and so, everybody in the area had to die, since the Marines are loaded up with CATHOLICS. They might be over there with whatever US law overhead, but THAT will never cause them to THINK U.S.A,

They will KILL, especially if incited, so what if the whole mission stank. No Catholic should be in US trust. All need to go, or their church goes, or the USA goes. The Catholic Church and the USA are mutually exclusive, not able to survive together, any longer.

Of course, nuking the Vatican being REASONABLE if only comical is why Adam Sandler follows Don Novello, into SNL, Opera Man after Fra. Sarducci, like-a THAT. haHA, lol, fucking Vat still needs to get NUKED ON. Fuck OFF, punk-Catholic, inc. The Sarducci comics that made it into GILDA, LIVE 1980 came after the biz assessed how much of a cancerous ripoff was 70s rock, like VH.

By the time of GILDA, LIVE, the biz knew school was to be out, FOREVER, which song was ANOTHER RIPOFF, like the CVH schlockolates always were, organ subbed? Another group got fed, another bunch of fans of GARBAGE parade around, toads to inc.

The war rages on, then. The Marines could kill, then massacre, where the British havve ALREADY disproved jingoism and Euro-Zionism, 1932.
                                Been reading your posts, mostly mucho confusiono, but there's somethin' there alright. Like when yer headphones are on the blink and you get snippets of a song.
                                My opinion is...It's gonna be a mess for a long time. Just like our place over here. Might not have all the bombs but the terrorists are now 'professional criminals'. And folks are gonna be hatin' each other just like they have for 800 years. My dad worked in Iraq in the eighties. Sure it's better with 'Bowling alley hussien' gone, but it's gonna take a generation or two until till things start to level off. I'd hope. If there's a chance of dishin' out justice to people of both sides who commit crimes-THEN IT BETTER BE DISHED THE FUCK OUT. Otherwise, pointing fingers and kickin' up an unwinable argument ain't gonna do nothin'.

It's been obvious for thousands of years that we can't all 'just get along'. But I wish we'd try.

flud out. Roth on.

Comment

Working...