• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    What the fuck are you talking about?

Were you even fucking BORN when Jimmy Carter was in the White House??

Read your goddamned history books. Carter wasn't giving anything to those Khomeni dickwads.
    The iatola told him.

Texas Public Schools....

No Child Left Behind indeed.......
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• jcook11
      Commando
      • Sep 2004

What the fuck are you talking about?

Were you even fucking BORN when Jimmy Carter was in the White House??

Read your goddamned history books. Carter wasn't giving anything to those Khomeni dickwads.
      Jimmy Carter HA!...HA!.There's a fucking president for you..:eek:

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        Why do you think that is?
        They hate our freedom.

Our freedom to be lied to, spied on, and swindled out of our own money.

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Redballjets88
          Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Iran: The Next Iraq?:
          Wednesday, June 14 @ 11am ET
          History Channel

go watch that and then tell me i am wrong
          R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• jcook11
            Commando
            • Sep 2004

I guess the hate radio signal is still good in the Orange County lockup, huh?

Try getting your news from somewhere other than a bloviating Oxycontin addict next time.
            Ted Turner has nothing to do with this!

Comment

• jcook11
              Commando
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Why do you think that is?
              I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHY!

Comment

• Redballjets88
                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                The iatola told him.

Texas Public Schools....

No Child Left Behind indeed.......
                shit dude you got me so bad just then by making fun of Texas Schools when in fact the school district i go to is nationally recognized for excellence and is considered to be "college prep for the public" but i mean its cool if you want to make ignorant unbased remarks
                Last edited by Redballjets88; 06-01-2006, 10:34 AM.
                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

But if what you say is not true, then you are saying you do not give a fuck about YOUR lie that Iran is lying.

Of COURSE it is likely they are lying, goober!

That is why I posted what I did.

Let's see what they have to say after we offer them non-nuclear technology that will give them all the power they need for "peaceful purposes".

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                    shit dude you got me so ba just then by making fun of Texas Schools when in fact the school district i go to is nationally recognized for excellence and is considered to be "college prep for the public" but i mean its cool if you want to make ignorant unbased remarks
                    Apparently you skip a lot of classes then.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jcook11
                      Ted Turner has nothing to do with this!
                      Ted Turner doesn't own any news channels anymore, which is why CNN is now as worthless as FAUX.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Spinning on the 'axis of evil'
                        Dilip Hiro

June 1, 2006 03:01 PM

George Bush described Washington's decision to join the European Union troika - Britain, France and Germany - in its talks with Iran on the nuclear issue provided Tehran suspended its enrichment and reprocessing activities, as "robust diplomacy".

In reality Bush's move is more an example of spin rather than a grand diplomatic gesture.

For over a year the US has been actively involved in the EU Iran talks. It was at Washington's insistence that the EU troika reneged on its promise to include supply of a light water civilian nuclear power plant to Tehran in the package that it offered Iran last August. The Iranians were so angered by the reneging on this issue they concluded that the Europeans were negotiating in bad faith.

What the US has proposed now amounts to stepping out behind the curtain and sitting at the table along with the Europeans.

It was in his January 2002 state of the union speech that Bush described Iraq, Iran and North Korea as the "axis of evil". With Iraq now under Anglo-American occupation this axis now consists only of Iran and North Korea.

So a comparison between North Korea and Iran is apt.

According to the CIA, Pyongyang has weapons-grade plutonium for half a dozen bombs. North Korea claims to have assembled an atom bomb or two, a statement that remains unverified. It withdrew from the nuclear non-proliferation treaty (NPT) in 2003. It also has the most advanced missiles in the world after the US and Russia.

By contrast, Iran has only just enriched uranium to a degree suitable for civilian power plants. Having achieved this on an experimental basis, it has not increased the number of cascades of the uranium-enriching centrifuges as it had said it would do. It remains a signatory to the nuclear NPT, and its nuclear activities are being conducted under the watchful eyes of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors. Its medium-range missiles are capable of carrying only conventional weapons.

Washington's response is inversely proportional to the nuclear threat posed by the two remaining members of its "axis of evil".

For several years now the Bush administration has been engaged in multilateral talks with North Korea, involving South Korea, Japan, China and Russia. In his periodic statements on North Korea, ruled by the communist dictator, Kim Jong Ill, Bush never says, "the military option is on the table". The multilateral talks have been stalemated since last October. Why? Pyongyang wants cast iron guarantee from Washington about its acceptance of the communist regime coupled with its public abdication of any aggressive action against it. Only then would North Korea discuss dismantling its nuclear weapons programme.

By contrast, despite Iran's still under-developed nuclear programme, Bush never misses the chance to reiterate the existence of a military option on his table - a statement repeated by the US secretary of state, Condi Rice, yesterday. Washington has reiterated its precondition of Iran suspending its uranium enrichment before it joins any multilateral negotiations with Iran.

What Tehran has offered the Bush administration is bilateral talks without any preconditions. The Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmedinejad's open letter to Bush last month was clear indication of this. Earlier, in May 2003, the Iranian government made a covert approach to the White House through the American interests section at the Swish embassy in Tehran for direct negotiations. It got no response.

If Bush is intent on conducting "robust diplomacy", he should seriously consider Tehran's proposal to return its nuclear issue to the IAEA and expand the EU troika's negotiating team to include not just the US but also South Africa (which decided to dismantle its atom bombs in 1994), and Malaysia, the current chair of 107-strong the Non-Aligned Movement.

Accepting this proposal would truly be a "grand gesture" by Bush.

Link
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The iatola is a tiny religious leader...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

eye-uh-toll-uh

Comment

• jcook11
                              Commando
                              • Sep 2004

Where is the Swish embassy located?

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

In Tehran. Can't you read?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...