• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88

in general we can pretty much rape any army on earth,

Except those which have no uniforms, and run around planting "ied"s, and blowing BlackHawks out of the sky 3 years after our Commander in Chief declares "major military operations have ended"

Mission accomplished, Skippy
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Jesus fucking Christ.........

Public schools in this country are failing us

Seriously, Skippy. At least make an attempt to know what the hell you're talking about. And posting above a third grade level wouldn't hurt either.

K?
      No shit.... is it my imagination or do we have a much higher than usual retard population in here this week?

Not that any of them are new, but it's funny they all come back at the same time.

I think Kook is supplying them with free meth or something.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think it's just a product of the fact that we were proved entirely right about what a fucking disasterous stupid evil fuckup our governments empire building in Iraq was.

The 'football team fan' mindset to politics of some people here has had to get more and more desperate in the face of facts.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          I think it's just a product of the fact that we were proved entirely right about what a fucking disasterous stupid evil fuckup our governments empire building in Iraq was.

The 'football team fan' mindset to politics of some people here has had to get more and more desperate in the face of facts.
          That theory may work for the voting 30-40-somethings in here, Sesh, but I'm talking about the 17-19 year old know-it-alls who LITERALLY have a retarded [at best] command of ENGLISH.

These mouthbreathers are going to be voting soon.

God help us.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Brian has retreated into this fucking pathetic argument that if you are German or French then you can't complain about US foreign policy because you are somehow responsible for the actions of their governments over 50 fucking years ago. Back to a time when in the US if you were black you had to sit at the back of the bus.

Because I am from the UK I can't say anything because some UK soldiers gave some Iraqi's a kicking after they had thrown stones at them. Even though I'm against our troops being there or doing that. Or I get the 'argument' what's it got to do with you when in terms of percentage of population there are just as many troops/casualaties from Scotland in Iraq as there are from the US.

And if it's not that then whatever you post is ignored and you get some shit about Clinton or Carter.

Elvis on the other hand sees terrorists everywhere. Anyone that isn't into his new found 'Christian' superstition should be tortured and killed.

It's like arm wrestling Olive Oil...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Brian slams anyone other than AMERICA........

ELVIS believes anyone other than Christians are GOING TO HELL......

Their self-righteousness has caused more wars than anything else in history.

ELVIS and BRIAN are INDICITIVE of everything wrong in the world today, from ALL sides.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

ELVIS and BRIAN are INDICITIVE of everything wrong in the world today, from ALL sides.

How's the "band" doin'?

Damn, you've got a lot of time on your hands.

I suppose your website is just so full that you troll over here.

Fuck, I'd stand shoulder to shoulder...TALL with people like Bri, and Big E before I'd wallow in the mud with pigs like your kind.
                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

LMAO

I'm hurt

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
                    How's the "band" doin'?

Damn, you've got a lot of time on your hands.

I suppose your website is just so full that you troll over here.

Fuck, I'd stand shoulder to shoulder...TALL with people like Bri, and Big E before I'd wallow in the mud with pigs like your kind.

Since you asked.......

The band did great. Haven't toured or played together for a while now. There is talk, but I'm pretty much happy with being retired for now. Certainly don't need the money.

As I've told you before, there are a couple of sites, one official, but I have NO interest in spending time on them. No political content, etc. Pretty basic fan pages, discography, etc.

I like it here. I've been welcomed by the webbies here, and they know IF we do decide to tour/record again, that I'll be gone.

So, now tell us about why you like American Idol so much, how your bar band is doing, and how much you hate your boss.

Made enough to pay your bar tab each night? Still waiting for the Geffen Rep to show up and hand you a contract

How's life at Mobile Acres? Propane tank stop leaking?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Only in debate and needed. I've travelled extensively the world over and think I'm qualified to give an opionion. I have great respect for other cultures other than the one we enjoy.

So do I.

There is some question in my mind, however, about the state of the Jewish population.

I guess Liberalism and the decay it has brought our society has nothing to do with anything, huh?

That's OK... if you find Elvis, myself, DrMaddVibe, and some of the other conservatives here offensive, we must be doing something right.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Only in debate and needed. I've travelled extensively the world over and think I'm qualified to give an opionion.
                        I don't disagree.

I used to like it when you gave YOUR opinions.

MY problem started when you decided long ago to spam the forum with OTHER'S opnions, and not offer any debate of your own.

And I have no problem with your religious beliefs. But I reserve the right to call out glaring hypocrisies when I see them.

I WISH true Christian Ideals were actually followed. But I don't think they are these days. Certainly NOT by this administration.

I welcome your opinions and debate leading up to this election. In fact I look forward to them.

Even if I am going to hell

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

I guess Liberalism and the decay it has brought our society has nothing to do with anything, huh?

"Liberalism" has brought us Civil Rights, Social Security, and the likes of JFK.

Decay has come from BOTH sides, Brie.

Right?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

I don't disagree.

I used to like it when you gave YOUR opinions.

MY problem started when you decided long ago to spam the forum with OTHER'S opnions, and not offer any debate of your own.
                            SPAM the forum?

I've posted stories AND op-eds long before you were a member here and DDLR.com. I've done it since day ONE.

I don't agree with everything I post. Sometimes I post stuff to be controversial, sometimes I post to spark debate, and sometimes I post to get under people's skin.

Have you ever noticed this forum when I, and others akin to political beliefs, DON"T post stuff?

The same old tired threads stay on the front page for DAYS, even weeks sometimes.

And I have no problem with your religious beliefs. But I reserve the right to call out glaring hypocrisies when I see them.
                            Fair enough...I've said before and I'll say it again: I don't deny Christians can be hypocrites. We're human. But we also know that fact and come to terms with it...unlike some people. [/quote]

I WISH true Christian Ideals were actually followed. But I don't think they are these days. Certainly NOT by this administration.

I welcome your opinions and debate leading up to this election. In fact I look forward to them.

Even if I am going to hell
                            You and other liberals display weak knowledge of the Christian faith. You do not know what true "Christian Ideals" really are.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

SPAM the forum?

Yes.

You've even admitted as such.

Others, including oldtimers agree.

So why deny it now?

If you think I'm the first/only one to say this, you're in denial.

8 op-eds in 12 minutes is spamming.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

You and other liberals display weak knowledge of the Christian faith. You do not know what true "Christian Ideals" really are.

Do and say whatever the hell you want and then find something in the Old Testament to justify it?

Comment

Working...