X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    I've been banging that drum for over a year in here.

And in turn have been called the most vile names by so-called "Christians" in here.

A religious hypocrite is a religious hypocrite, regardless of where they pray.

Many pray/prey right here
    Our religion frightens you.

You're not comfortable with your own beliefs, so in order to justify your own inadequacy, you feel the need to mock others.

Your a pitiful little whelp of a human being.

Does it make you feel uncomfortable that we believe you are going to spend an eternity of suffering? I think that's the bottom line...you're uncomfortable with what we believe because it scares you.

Christians are not perfect...that's why they go to church. That's the entire cornerstone of our faith....that only God is perfect.

You continually mock Christians and say what they should or should not believe and what they should or should not do. It's rather amusing in a way....you have NO clue about Christianity or what Christians should believe.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      Our religion frightens you.

You're not comfortable with your own beliefs, so in order to justify your own inadequacy, you feel the need to mock others.

Your a pitiful little whelp of a human being.

Does it make you feel uncomfortable that we believe you are going to spend an eternity of suffering? I think that's the bottom line...you're uncomfortable with what we believe because it scares you.

Christians are not perfect...that's why they go to church. That's the entire cornerstone of our faith....that only God is perfect.

You continually mock Christians and say what they should or should not believe and what they should or should not do. It's rather amusing in a way....you have NO clue about Christianity or what Christians should believe.

This little retort is chock full of LIES it's not even funny.

NOTHING about you scares me, Brie. And you don't know ANYTHING about my relationships with Christian friends, many of whom find you a raging hypocrite. [those that have read this forum]

You have become the Court Jester of the Right in here, and it fits you.

Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
        Ah, but just because you and I don't know, doesn't exactly mean that someone doesn't know.
        Good approach then?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          Ah, but just because you and I don't know, doesn't exactly mean that someone doesn't know.

How Rumsfeldian....

Memorable Quotes by Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld

"I would not say that the future is necessarily less predictable than the past. I think the past was not predictable when it started."

"We do know of certain knowledge that he [Osama Bin Laden] is either in Afghanistan, or in some other country, or dead."

"We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"Death has a tendency to encourage a depressing view of war."

"Freedom's untidy, and free people are free to make mistakes and commit crimes and do bad things." –on looting in Iraq after the U.S. invasion, adding "stuff happens"

"As you know, you go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time."

"I am not going to give you a number for it because it's not my business to do intelligent work." -asked to estimate the number of Iraqi insurgents while testifying before Congress

"I believe what I said yesterday.

I don't know what I said, but I know what I think, and, well, I assume it's what I said."

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."

"If I said yes, that would then suggest that that might be the only place where it might be done which would not be accurate, necessarily accurate. It might also not be inaccurate, but I'm disinclined to mislead anyone."

"There's another way to phrase that and that is that the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence. It is basically saying the same thing in a different way. Simply because you do not have evidence that something does exist does not mean that you have evidence that it doesn't exist." -on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction

"Well, um, you know, something's neither good nor bad but thinking makes it so, I suppose, as Shakespeare said."

"Secretary Powell and I agree on every single issue that has ever been before this administration except for those instances where Colin's still learning."

"Learn to say 'I don't know.' If used when appropriate, it will be often."

"I don't know what the facts are but somebody's certainly going to sit down with him and find out what he knows that they may not know, and make sure he knows what they know that he may not know."

"I'm not into this detail stuff. I'm more concepty."

"I don't do quagmires."

"I don't do diplomacy."

"I don't do foreign policy."

"I don't do predictions."

"I don't do numbers."

"I don't do book reviews."

"Now, settle down, settle down. Hell, I'm an old man, it's early in the morning and I'm gathering my thoughts here."

"If I know the answer I'll tell you the answer, and if I don't, I'll just respond, cleverly."
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

How Rumsfeldian?

So if you don't know something as fact, and neither do I, then nobody does? That's just ignorant. Maybe you've read articles that lead you to believe one way or another on a subject. But unless we were actually there in the trenches, there has to be some room for doubt. Things presented to us as facts can be manipulated.

You forgot to close with LMAO
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• bobgnote
              Banned
              • May 2005

sue the motherfucker

Catholic shitheads ran wild.

BROWN Catholic shitheads ran hella wild.

The sat on the fence, trying to make a dollar out of fifteen fucking CENTS. They don't have us convinced.

I have been meeting a lot of shitheads, who think they can get hard and move the jingo-thingo. I predict FIGHTS.

The Army is standing, brackishly soggy, stinking before gangrene. Illegally funded, illegally interested, the US and corporations are gonna get SUED. The military geeks are acting like log cabin fags, all Blair-Bush queers, sucking the orange cheese off each others' dicks and moving to parade for different sex marriage as an AMENDMENT.

What hypocritical, fuckass queers, in the goddam road, all at once!
              Last edited by bobgnote; 06-06-2006, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...