• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diamondD
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    What was the valid point? :confused:
    What was yours with the cell phone theory?

I knew you'd ignore it. The truth is just so scary
    Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

I am sure HR 69 blindly believes you tho.

Comment

• 4moreyears
        Commando
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Ann Coulter speaks for nobody. She is NOT the spokesperson for the right or their values. Hell, her audience isn't even the right. It's you lefties who keep giving her a platform to screech from.
        She is as far right as Ford is left.

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by diamondD
          What was yours with the cell phone theory?

I knew you'd ignore it. The truth is just so scary
          Answer his question instead of avoiding it.

What was your valid point?

And no, I do not necessarily agree with FORD on everything he says.

Only the important stuff, like not wanting to live in a Nazi police state, which you and jcook11 like to fantasize about while jacking off on your copies of Meine Kampf.

SIEG HEIL!

Fucking morons.

Comment

• diamondD
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

If you had reading comprehension skills, you would be able to tell the difference between me saying she has a valid point and someone else saying it. I don't have to answer FORD's question about a vaild point, because I didn't say she did. However, I did ask FORD a question and he ignores it, like he has every time I've busted him on his "they couldn't call from cell phones on the planes BULLSHIT. When it involves you, I'll let you know.

Is that easy enough for you to understand? Now get back to your fantasies about "Chimpy" sucking your cock. That's something you openly confess to wishing for on here. And fuck you for suggesting I have anything to do with Hitler, you babbling idiot.

Comment

• diamondD
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks. Maybe you will have an intelligent response by then.

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

someone should kick her in the balls....

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Worst thing you can do towards someone like Coulter is ignore her.

That would piss her off more than anything.

Besides, I doubt that ANYONE is buying her books for anything other than entertainment purposes.

She's just husting for a buck like the rest of us.

Does anyone really take her seriously? Just another smug, glib media talking head. Too much speaking and writing and not enough thinking.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Henry Rollins OWNS Ann The Man!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Henry Rollins kicks ass!

I wonder, If he has a computer, and has an internet connection and is as big a roth fan as he says he is, If he has ever visited the army?
                        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• DLR'sCock
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

That letter from Hank was hilarious.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Ann Coulter Attacks 9/11 Widows, Matt Lauer Thanks Her for the 'Fun' of It

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            That's the same thing FORD said about Todd Beamer's ("Let's Roll") widow.

Amazing, huh?

So what's your opinion of Coulter's statements?

Yeah, yeah yeah, Ford said this and Ford said that, but...

This thread isn't about Ford, and he's also not selling a book or pissing on 9/11 widows on national morning TV, but merely posting his opinion on the semi-anonymous, world wide Interweb...

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Ann Coulter Attacks 9/11 Widows, Matt Lauer Thanks Her for the 'Fun' of It

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              So what's your opinion of Coulter's statements?

Yeah, yeah yeah, Ford said this and Ford said that, but...

This thread isn't about Ford, and he's also not selling a book or pissing on 9/11 widows on national morning TV, but merely posting his opinion on the semi-anonymous, world wide Interweb...

I think she has a right to say what she wants. I happen to agree with what she said in regards to the Jersey 4.
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I liked how Jesse Ventura put it a few years ago. He said,"I don't like seeing people in the US burning our flag but what makes this country great is you can if you want to."

I say let everyone have their say, even slime from the same sludge pit as Ann Coulter and Michael Moore. These people create contriversy so they can exploit their loyal fanbase and sell them another book or movie to go see. These people are nothing more than opportunists.

Instead of trying to debate the bitch and give her the arguing she so loves. Ignore her. The people that support her love the contriversy and fighting. If they make you mad, then they accomplished their gold.

We should just pretend the bitch doesn't exist. If you don't think her remarks about the wives of the deceased soldiers wasn't calculated for effect then you don't realize what a load of shit water this woman is.

Hey, agree with them or not, those poor ladies paid a huge cost and suffered a huge loss because of Bush's war on terror. What has Ann Coulter sacrificed for the war effort she so dearly loves?

Oh Ann can say or write what she wants but if someone puts a pipe across her knee caps or puts Exlax in her coffee, we all know her words and actions bought those treats as well.
                                No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...