Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

How long have FORD and LOUNGE been members and do you pay them more for their industrrial strenght tin foil hats? "KENNETH KENNETH WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY!"?

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
      You know what Ford? You're an asshole. All I said was they make good guns and you go off on a tangent...as usual.

I'll make a deal with you, if I see you in a thread, I won't post in it, and you do the same for me. I know you have a whole 6 months of seniority on me, but I'm willing to make the compromise.
      6 months seniority??

You really don't have a fucking clue who you're dealing with, do you?

Fuck you bitch. I post where I want. And I call out fucking trolls where I see them, and eventually they crawl away with their tails up their ass.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

On second thought, fuck you. I would shove my cock down your throat to shut you up, but with the conspiracy bullshit that comes out of your mouth, I’m afraid you would infect my dick and cause it to start thinking that my balls were conspiring against it. However, since you don’t use your eyes anyway and are blind to reality….I should just rip out your eyes and skull fuck you. You stupid freako jackoff.
        You don't want to threaten me bitch. I guarantee you that.

Listen you little premenstrual whiny bitch coward, you were caught, red handed, using 2 aliases in a flame war with yourself in numerous threads in main. Your game is over.

Get the fuck out.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jcook11
          How long have FORD and LOUNGE been members and do you pay them more for their industrrial strenght tin foil hats? "KENNETH KENNETH WHAT IS THE FREQUENCY!"?
          Stay out of this, OJ.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD

You really don't have a fucking clue who you're dealing with, do you?
            Who the fuck are you?! Some schmoe on a website who thinks he has power? Jesus Christ dude, listen to yourself. This wouldn't be a case of lds now would it? I guess with 17,000+ posts that you don't get out much. The more you talk, the dumber you come across. You don't need me to point that out. You're a laughing stock.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

You don't want to threaten me bitch. I guarantee you that.

What's the worst you could do? Ban me from a website? Like there aren't 10 million other websites with posers like you "running" things. Get off your power trip and do whatever the fuck you're gonna do.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jcook11
                Commando
                • Sep 2004

Stay out of this, OJ.
                Lets' not get testy FORD the Bce is responsible for everything all the way back to the first ice age

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

The point you are missing is that Remington shotguns are probably the best manufactured long guns there are.

Model 1100 Skeet-B 12 gauge semi-automatic w/8 shell capacity. Hope to add another soon. Thank you Bill of Rights.

This is the post that sent Ford crazy. LMMFAO!!! Who's the little premenstrual whiny bitch coward?

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Look dickhead..... you saw the thread over in main. You're an alias troll with an agenda and your days are numbered.

In the main forum we discuss ROTH. Not Hagar and how good 5150 was "if you would only just listen to the beautiful synthesizers" or whatever.

In THIS forum, the Front Line, we discuss world issues, specifically the BCE's so called "war on terror".

Two great forums to vent about entirely different issues. Neither has a place for trolls with agendas.

Your endorsement of a particular brand of gun has nothing to do with anything.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Your endorsement of a particular brand of gun has nothing to do with anything.
                      It was the brand of gun referred to in YOUR post. So it had to do with YOUR post. And if it truly had nothing to do with anything, why the fuss? Why not just ignore it?

Cause the mighty Ford has to prove that his penis is large.

You're a tool. Get over yourself.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The brand of gun was referenced in my post because the CRIMINAL PIECES OF SHIT WHO HAVE SPENT THE LAST CENTURY DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY used that particular company for war profiteering. No doubt the Russians & British could have used some other brand of rifles, except Sammy Bush managed to swindle a no bid contract just like Cheney's Halliburton does constantly.

There was no endorsement nor criticism of any particular gun brands involved. Though personally, I would be hesitant to do business with any company who were ever known partners of the Bush Criminal Empire.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jcook11
                          Commando
                          • Sep 2004

The brand of gun was referenced in my post because the CRIMINAL PIECES OF SHIT WHO HAVE SPENT THE LAST CENTURY DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY used that particular company for war profiteering. No doubt the Russians & British could have used some other brand of rifles, except Sammy Bush managed to swindle a no bid contract just like Cheney's Halliburton does constantly.

There was no endorsement nor criticism of any particular gun brands involved. Though personally, I would be hesitant to do business with any company who were ever known partners of the Bush Criminal Empire.
                          FORD you are always talking about how your rights have been taken away or stepped on ...Name one?

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

dear bce, was the 'roswell incident' really a crashed alien spacecraft?

Comment

• jcook11
                              Commando
                              • Sep 2004

Why do you always have to drag the Kennedys into this?

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

Though personally, I would be hesitant to do business with any company who were ever known partners of the Bush Criminal Empire.
                                beautiful. so, do you hesitate before you buy a cheeseburger?

or a coke zero?

Comment

Working...