Frontline: The battle between Vice President Cheney and CIA to control the 'dark side

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Howard Dean
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jun 2006

MR NICK You even shock me by bringing up MR GORE's Viet Nam "duty" MR GORE never saw combat and never served a full tour of duty since he arrived in NAM 7 with 7 months left of service and left 2 months early to attend divinity school His only combat experience was interviewing other people who had been in combat But why let facts get in the way of a good misleading story I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!!
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHH!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I watched it last night. I thought it was excellent. It should be required viewing for all voters.
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        I watched it last night. I thought it was excellent. It should be required viewing for all voters.
        So should literacy and comprehension tests, as well as proper identification.

But then, there wouldn't be many Democrats to lose another election.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I think he was being sarcastic BBB. He's one of "yours."

Yes he was being sarcastic....and I don't have anyone on here that is consistent with all my political views.

Good day.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Howard Dean
            MR NICK You even shock me by bringing up MR GORE's Viet Nam "duty" MR GORE never saw combat and never served a full tour of duty since he arrived in NAM 7 with 7 months left of service and left 2 months early to attend divinity school

When did I say he did? I never claimed he was a hero, did I boring lame-ass troll? However, it's a lot tougher to get killed in Vietnam when your not gleefully forcing your way into the Texas ANG than serving in 'Nam as a journalist. I was just pointing out the typical "liberal pussy-wimp" mindless blather usually touted by insecure middle-aged white men inordinately scared of terra'ist attacks and ethnic minorities. I was merely pointing that out.

Because, I think we can all agree it was a good thing that Bush was pResident when terrorist cultists flew airliners into NY and Washington. It would have been much worse of a debacle if Gore had been President, wouldn't it sunshine?

His only combat experience was interviewing other people who had been in combat But why let facts get in the way of a good misleading story I'M PROUD OF YOU!!!!
            Yeah, try reading both my post, and the post I was responding to for the context of my remarks lame-ass unfunny troll. You already made this point, so I'll just reiterate mine in your classic scream caps showcasing your Savior fare wit: I NEVER SAID GORE WAS A WAR HERO OR A GRUNT FOR THAT MATTER. BUT HE WAS IN THE US ARMY, AND DID SERVE IN VIETNAM. THOSE ARE THE FACTS ASSHAT, I DON'T HAVE TO QUALIFY ANYTHING FOR YOU.

Now go jerk off to your onscrean display of NewMax(i pad)...

Thanks for the stupid cliches', very inventive...
            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-21-2006, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Now go jerk off to your onscrean display of NewMax(i pad)...
              So this guy is a MAX alias? I never would have guessed that.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                So should literacy and comprehension tests, as well as proper identification.

But then, there wouldn't be many Democrats to lose another election.

Except most highly educated people are Democrats...

Comment

• Howard Dean
                  Full On Cocktard
                  • Jun 2006

With MR NICK being the exception of course. I am looking for QUALITY derangement MR DEAN can find that in MR SAVICKI AND MR FORD MR NICK is just boring and sad MR NOTSOFRESH needs a douche to clean his MANGINA

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

With MR NICK being the exception of course. I am looking for QUALITY derangement MR DEAN can find that in MR SAVICKI AND MR FORD MR NICK is just boring and sad MR NOTSOFRESH needs a douche to clean his MANGINA
                    Why don't you find some actual creativity?

Admit it, you just want to eat the discharge out of my "mangina." Reminds you of mother?

Comment

• Howard Dean
                      Full On Cocktard
                      • Jun 2006

THANK YOU MR NICK FOR PROVING MY POINT ABOUT HOW BORING YOU ACTUALLY ARE

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

THANK YOU MR NICK FOR PROVING MY POINT ABOUT HOW BORING YOU ACTUALLY ARE
                        I don't recall you making that point actually...

BTW, the irony factor is high on that one, since your posts consist of mimicking a political nonfactor and presenting it as some kind of norm. Maybe when your balls drop, assuming they will, junior, you'll be able to discuss things without creating another retarded cliche' aliass...

Comment

• Howard Dean
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Jun 2006

ACTUALLY YOU MADE THE POINT FOR ME MR NICK ARE YOU REALLY AS DENSE AS YOU PORTRAY ON HERE?

Comment

• jcook11
                            Commando
                            • Sep 2004

I think he was being sarcastic BBB. He's one of "yours."

And if Gore were such a wimp, how come he actually went to Vietnam?
                            Gore went to Nam to study global warming and pitch his idea around for the internet.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              Uh huh...

algore would have had OBL over for tea and would have given him a "sharply worded warning."

:eek:
                              No dummy, 911 wouldn't have even happened.
                              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Yeah those superstitious fundamentalist fruitcakes stick together.

Al Gore is a boring windbag prick who is married to a rancid cunt.

Maybe a bit less dangerous than GW but the choices the US system throws up are appalling.

It's like the last French election 'Vote for the crook not the facist' kind of thing.
                                Last edited by Seshmeister; 06-21-2006, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Working...