X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    No, what we need are more people attacking freedom of speech...

LMAO

Good thing Elly has ovaries or WarBOT would be calling for the demise of the forum again...
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Ellyllions
      Veteran
      • Mar 2006

Yes, but have we not established that this Administration does not respect the Constitution nor the rule of law?

I don't know that we have established anything other than the fact that the screaming Senate and House folks are just as guilty if the Administration is guilty.

BTW, you've still failed to note that the Legislative branch is still controlled by the same party as is the Executive branch. And only recently have partisans broken ranks with such... How are Democrats supposed to file motions or pass legislation at investigating this Presidency when they're in the minority, and everything is voted down dead on arrival???
      Again, this isn't a dictatorship. All I'm saying is to question everything that seems to lean to any extreme. If laws were honestly being broken someone would be standing firm against it. Loudly, unabashedly, and it would be taken care of. Like I said before about Clinton...and will now introduce Nixon.

And take Wilki with a big grain of salt, a valuable and useful site no doubt, but also one where anybody can write virtually anything. It's clear that partisans on both sides have exploited this...
      Oh absolutely. If it had been more than just a textbook style explanation of the division of power, I wouldn't have posted it.

I honestly think that this country should choose the next President based on whether or not they've served in this Government. I think we need some "real" new blood in the White House and not some recycled Congress-person with the same ole-same ole. Someone no-one has ever heard of to come in with their own agenda.
      "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions

I honestly think that this country should choose the next President based on whether or not they've served in this Government. I think we need some "real" new blood in the White House and not some recycled Congress-person with the same ole-same ole. Someone no-one has ever heard of to come in with their own agenda.
        I couldn't agree more....

Vote FORD 2008!
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ellyllions
          Veteran
          • Mar 2006

So you're running against me, eh?

Do you think that wise, pilgrim...?
          : )
          "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I believe a woman will be President of the United States one day.

But not in 2008. Not after 8 years of solid fear mongering from the BCE and the media.

The hopelessly brainwashed would consider it as a "sign of weakness" to elect a woman. Hell, it isn't even just the right wingers. Ask Sesh.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ellyllions
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

I wouldn't vote for a female.

Besides the fact that over half of the Nations on the planet wouldn't take her seriously, ....

Now before I go on let me say this. I am a woman but I am NOT a feminist (I can barely spell it).

Women are too vindictive, emotional, and sutable for flights of fancy. Sorry to all the ladies that I possibly offend by saying that but it's my honest opinion.

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

I'd vote for a woman, IF SHE WASN'T HILLARY. Thats about all it is to it. I Can't stand that woman, so does the majority of people.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• diamondD
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Are you old enough to vote?

And FORD, do you think you could survive the media digging into your past?

If I'm reading an article or watching the news and I sense bias of any kind, my radar immediately tells me to take it with a grain of salt before taking it to heart.
                  Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

VRWC!!!!!!!!
                    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                      How's that working for ya?

LOL!!!!!
                      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
                        Whoa, that's quite a compliment Warham.

Thank you!
                        Your welcome, Elly.

Pay no attention to the liberal fringe trash here.

It's people like you who will bring this forum up, not guys like Lounge or myself.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          LMAO

Good thing Elly has ovaries or WarBOT would be calling for the demise of the forum again...
                          Bitch, bitch, bitch, Mr. I'm Going To Close Brian's Threads Because I Don't Like Them and I'm Going To Whine And Moan Until I Get My Way.

Free speech, huh?

That scab is never going to heal unless you stop picking at it.

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

No, what we need are more people attacking freedom of speech...
                            You mean like the guys attacking Bob for posting his 'thoughts'?

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Well, gee.....

Isn't it a good thing this forum wasn't axed per your suggestion.

Elly's already posted more worthwhile reading material than you've posted the last six months.

You're still harping about me 'lying' about some stupid Limbaugh quote.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by diamondD
                                If I'm reading an article or watching the news and I sense bias of any kind, my radar immediately tells me to take it with a grain of salt before taking it to heart.
                                Yet you routinely watch Fox News. For the hot women, I hope.
                                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...