X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Veteran
    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
    Yeah, if only that Bin Laden determined to strike in US PDB (presidential daily briefing) offered some sort of clue to the Bush Administration... Then maybe we wouldn not have to look at that picture. Because they should have been able to prevent it.

Read more:

CNN: Transcript: Bin Laden determined to strike in US MEMO

FROM THE PDB:
    Bin Laden implied in U.S. television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would follow the example of World Trade Center bomber Ramzi Yousef and "bring the fighting to America."

...patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for hijackings or other types of attacks, including recent surveillance of federal buildings in New York.

+++++++++++

Does that picture offend you? Fuck you neocon.
    Okay tough guy, lets talk, so Lounge can get that woody he was looking forward to by starting this thread...in response to Warham's...

Originally posted by Warham
    Don't forget to post pictures of the 1993 WTC bombing, DEMON.

Also, don't forget to post 1995 pictures of the Oklahoma City bombing.

Oh yeah, I forgot the Branch Davidian Waco, Texas massacre as well.

Keep the pictures coming!
    you say (with no backup whatsoever)

Those were all President Bush the first's fault.

Minor events in comparison really. "Justice" has essentially been carried out in each case. No?
    So, under this logic (being that, as far as I can tell, the seeds had been planted by the previous administration), aren't all of the hardships and difficulties of W.'s presidency caused by CLINTON'S legacy? Sure, this is an idiotic statement...just like yours above to warham was.

Neocon? Me? Bucky, you don't know jack fuckin shit. but then anyone who has had to suffer through any of your warblings (you'rte nothing more than the flip side of the same scratched up worthless coin that BBB has in his pocket) already knows that.
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Oh yeah, I forgot the Branch Davidian Waco, Texas massacre as well.

Am I alone in not caring about that at all?

If a bunch of lunatics want to kill themselves why should I?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
        So, under this logic (being that, as far as I can tell, the seeds had been planted by the previous administration), aren't all of the hardships and difficulties of W.'s presidency caused by CLINTON'S legacy? Sure, this is an idiotic statement...just like yours above to warham was.

Neocon? Me? Bucky, you don't know jack fuckin shit....[/B]
        Yeah, that is an idiotic statement. That's me feeding that shit back to Warhead. Please try to pay attention.

And you Eat My Asshole? You obviously have very little offer.
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I'm with you on that one...

A bunch of needy, sheepish morons let their children be molested by a terrorist, pedophile "Christian" cult leader. If he proclaimed to be Muslim, guess who never would have mentioned this "injustice."

I think the gene pool was improved actually...

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
            Veteran
            • Feb 2006

And you Eat My Asshole? You obviously have very little offer.
            Why? Oh, that's right...Because I don't take everything you spout off as gospel.

Go sniff yr mom's panties. Everybody else has (her cunt smells like carpet cleaner)
            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

And the level of debate rises yet again.........

LMAO
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Veteran
                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Why should you care? Because a number of innocents ALSO died as a result. Also, are you saying the mentally ill - people who should OBVIOUSLY, at the least, be on medication - should be left to their own devices at all times???

Reno fucked that one up. Even the NY Times fessed up to that one. So, if people want to kill themselves no one should stop them? So then, with that logic, the attacks on the WTC, the Penatgon, Bali, Madrid, India, and ANY suicide mission is A.O.K. by you???
                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                  And the level of debate rises yet again.........

LMAO
                  Thought you'd enjoy that one.

Now by play with Johnny Depp's Barbie dolls.
                  RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    I think the gene pool was improved actually...
                    Child rapists will always vote for the Donkey. I think the Democratic party lost quite a few voters in the Waco fiasco.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Child rapists will always vote for the Donkey. I think the Democratic party lost quite a few voters in the Waco fiasco.
                      Yeah right. They were "Conservative Christians" at heart, right War? Weren't they an anti-Clinton Admin cause celeb for a while...

You're right, it the Democrats fault that a bunch of empty-physcos exposed their children to a charismatic cult leader espousing some twisted, literal biblical based dogma. And they collected illegally modified assault rifles, including a .50 cal. sniper rifle. Then they set fire to their compound in some typical "martyrdom operation" to kill themselves, but it's all Clinton's fault? Even though a lot of the Feds. on site were presumably politically conservative and probably more often than not registered Republicans?

Like that extremist polygamist off-shoot of the Mormon religion out in Arizona? Would you consider them likely voters in the Democratic base?

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Like that extremist polygamist off-shoot of the Mormon religion out in Arizona? Would you consider them likely voters in the Democratic base?
                        Sure, if they hope to have Social Security benefits in their old age...
                        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Why would polygamists vote Republican?

Republicans are trying to put the kibosh on gay marriage. If gay marriage is somehow legalized in all 50 states, there's nothing stopping a polygamist to say 'hey, what about me???'

The ACLU and the RNC don't mix.

Comment

• bastardog
                            Commando
                            • Feb 2004

Clinto had just one daugther and was ugly

Bush have two naugthy daugthers that looks good.

Thats the only comparison I can do on both camp rigth now
                            Bastardog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why would polygamists vote Republican?

Republicans are trying to put the kibosh on gay marriage. If gay marriage is somehow legalized in all 50 states, there's nothing stopping a polygamist to say 'hey, what about me???'

The ACLU and the RNC don't mix.
                              Because they're very similar in their literal belief systems with Evangelical Christians...

Do I really have to spell that out poky?

Comment

• steve
                                Sniper
                                • Feb 2004

ECONOMY - A draw. The economy takes care of itself. However, I think the Feds have been sloppy with Home-lending and interest rates during the Bush years. We are only seeing the BEGINNING of massive amounts of forclosures due to Wild-West style lending home-speculating. For that ONLY I give an edge to Clinton.

FOREIGN POLICY - Clinton in a LANDSLIDE.

SECURITY - Clinton. He was willing to listen to foreign policy experts like Richard Clarke and their opinions on Al Queda WAY before the Bush administration was - in fact, the Bush administration NEVER DID The Bush administration is SLEEPING on the next Al Queda right now - GUARANTEED.

HEALTHCARE - Clinton. Healthcare will always be a jumble-F but at least the Clintons tried to do something constructive and didn't just give BILLIONS of dollars in grants to drug companies.

EDUCATION - Clinton - ironically because he is a pragmatist while GW is WAY too optimistic. Sure - it's a nice idea to have 5 teachers in every classroom like "No Child Left Behind" proposes, but to really fund that you would have to have taxes UP THE WAZOO, whereas GW has put all this pressue on teachers while not funding the super super optimistic programs AT ALL.

STATE OF THE MILITARY - CLINTON in a LANDSLIDE.
                                The force that ripped the Taliban out of Afghanistan and took over Iraq in a week was Clinton's army. It was a precise, calculated machine. 6 years later and many 4-star generals resigned/fired, thousands of dead troops on bad intel and ignorant leadership, Military moral is at an all time low.

SOCIAL SECURITY - There is nothing wrong with offering folks the CHOICE to gamble their retirement on the stock market. Hell, I do. But it should not be mandatory.

IMMIGRATION - Bush. I like his plan. But Clinton does too. Go figure.

SCANDAL WITHIN ADMINISTRATION - Bush's were FAR worse.

SIZE OF GOVERNMENT - CLITNON IN A LANDSLIDE. Bush is spending all our damn tax money. He has put this country into more debt than any other President ever. Clitnon balanced the budget for the first time since Nixon. This is a no brainer.

Comment

Working...