X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Go sniff yr mom's panties. Everybody else has (her cunt smells like carpet cleaner)
    Like I said. You have very little to offer.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• 4moreyears
      Commando
      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      DEMON is FORD?
      No FRET5150 is...Or Vice Virsa.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
        Like I said. You have very little to offer.
        As opposed to you and your dumb shit, half-baked conspiracy theories?

Pssst...a little secret for you...not only was it a REAL commercial airliner that crashed into the WTC, but all of that money that comes in Monopoly games? IT'S NOT REAL!!!
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Nov 2004

Pssst...a little secret for you...not only was it a REAL commercial airliner that crashed into the WTC, but all of that money that comes in Monopoly games? IT'S NOT REAL!!!
          Goodness. Try again after all of those beers have worn off.
          Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Why should you care? Because a number of innocents ALSO died as a result. Also, are you saying the mentally ill - people who should OBVIOUSLY, at the least, be on medication - should be left to their own devices at all times???

Reno fucked that one up. Even the NY Times fessed up to that one. So, if people want to kill themselves no one should stop them? So then, with that logic, the attacks on the WTC, the Penatgon, Bali, Madrid, India, and ANY suicide mission is A.O.K. by you???

If on 9-11 19 fuckwits decided to kill themselves in protest at the US propping up the evil regime in Saudi Arabia then that would be fine by me.

Killing other people at the same time is the problem...

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Veteran
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              If on 9-11 19 fuckwits decided to kill themselves in protest at the US propping up the evil regime in Saudi Arabia then that would be fine by me.

Killing other people at the same time is the problem...
              Ah, but didn't innocents die along with the perpetrators in Waco? The answer is yes. And you've already said you have no prolem with Koresh's actions, despite a great number of innocents suffering and dying needlessly there...

See how the world actually spins?
              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• rucalobe
                Roadie
                • Jan 2004

ECONOMY - Clinton (No brainer)

FOREIGN POLICY - Bush (Are you for real? Travel overseas and find out. Clearly a Clinton success)

SECURITY - Bush (Really? 9/11, Katrina, NYC subway threats, WMDs, where is Osama? During Clinton the nation was safer and less paranoid)

HEALTHCARE - Draw (Agree on principle)

EDUCATION - Draw (Clinton provided the means for the Internet to take off, which enabled schools and colleges to offer distance learning classes over the web. Clinton also provided significant increases for funding graduate level education)

STATE OF THE MILITARY - Bush (Wake up! Bush hasn't even been able to provide troops in Iraq and Afghanistan with protective armor. Just ask any soldier coming from theater. Clinton provided funds for improving infrastructure at military bases and salary increases)

SOCIAL SECURITY - Draw (Clinton provided funds from the surplus to augment and preserve social security for the baby boomers. However, Bush took the money away and gave it to the richest 1% of Americans)

IMMIGRATION - Draw (Agree)

SCANDAL WITHIN ADMINISTRATION - Clinton (I'll call this one a draw. Clinton/Monica was a scandal, at least in the eyes of the conservative minority. However, Bush & Cheney's lies over WMDs are truly impeachable offenses)

SIZE OF GOVERNMENT - Draw (Bush has been the biggest spender the country has ever seen. He has king-sized the size of government and cannot say no to more bureaucracy)

CONCLUSION - The Clinton years were, without a doubt, 100% better than Dubya's or his father.
                "Dave, these motherfuckers are out of line!!!"

Comment

• rucalobe
                  Roadie
                  • Jan 2004

Steve:
                  Very good comments on your part.
                  Thanks
                  "Dave, these motherfuckers are out of line!!!"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLESo, if people want to kill themselves no one should stop them? So then, with that logic, the attacks on the WTC, the Penatgon, Bali, Madrid, India, and ANY suicide mission is A.O.K. by you??? [/B]
                    What in the name of cunt was that post about?

If people want to kill themselves or put themselves in a position where they will be killed then they absolutely should be allowed to.

That's freedom.

What the fuck gives you or the government the right to stop them?

All of your examples are stupid because they involve people being killed by others, without signing up to some dumb crazy belief set, an entirely different thing.

Fuck Koresh and his retarded followers. Who gives a shit? It's called natural selection and theres not enough of it these days...

Cheers!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

STATE OF THE MILITARY - Bush
                      I totally disagree with that one. How could the US military possibly be in better shape after fighting two wars for over 3 years?
                      gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

False questions, one and all. Bush's approach with the economy is far different from Clinton's, but each are making their base extremely happy with their policies.
                        Just because stupid people are stupid and greedy people are greedy doesn't mean bankrupting the shit out of the country is a good idea!
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

ECONOMY - Clinton

FOREIGN POLICY - Bush

SECURITY - Bush

HEALTHCARE - Draw

EDUCATION - Draw

STATE OF THE MILITARY - Bush

SOCIAL SECURITY - Draw

IMMIGRATION - Draw

SCANDAL WITHIN ADMINISTRATION - Clinton

SIZE OF GOVERNMENT - Draw
                          Warham, you still have a narrow mind, bb.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by rucalobe CONCLUSION - The Clinton years were, without a doubt, 100% better than Dubya's or his father. [/B]
                            You're RIGHT! But Clintion was the 'globalist' who signed NAFTA.

It's doesn't matter that it's really 2 Bushes to 1 Clinton (no more Clintons or Bushes---oligarchy* does not belong in America).

Yet the Democratic party couldn't beat corrupt Diebold (and Mr. Blackwater) machines in Ohio---and yet no revolution to tampering with United States Presidential elections which have led us to WWIII (Newt Gingrich-Redcoat/red-state).

Oh my goodness.

A friend told me yesterday that they never got more than 2 dozen people in their monthly union hall meetings for a large UAW complex in Cleveland of 3,600 members (that's the problem right there). This past month they had 500 in attendance.

These workers are hitting the union meetings now. When they hit the streets and the rubber bullets start firing, THAT'S when you're going to get a revolt.

Farmers and workers are not the elite, but if you told an American colonial farmer who was illiterate and signed his name with and X, that he didn't have all the rights enumerated in the newly written Constituion and Bill of Rights he would have turned and shot you dead.

And when these current politicians tell you that you don't have the rights quaranteed in the Constitution and Bill of Rights due to globalism then you can figure out where all of this is heading to a climax in a very short time.

Stock up and learn to shoot straight like our founding fathers for these grave times ahead.

And those farmers were standing on the ridge when the elite's general signed surrender papers in that little farm house. (sic)

God Bless America. To HELL with globalism. "The WAR is on right now." (Newt, 2006).

*Oligarchy - Oligarchies are controlled by a few powerful families whose children are raised and mentored to be heirs of the power of the oligarchy.
                            Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ah, but didn't innocents die along with the perpetrators in Waco? The answer is yes. And you've already said you have no prolem with Koresh's actions, despite a great number of innocents suffering and dying needlessly there...

See how the world actually spins?
                              If these globalists in the government bring about revolt, Waco is going down in history as a grievance in that future American revolution to restore our Constition, our Bill of Rights, and our nationalism.

Good-bye globalism (and all those who work for it). (sic)

GLOBALISM IS A TYRANT BEING STUFFED DOWN OUR THROATS.

THE SOONER IT ENDS THE BETTER.

But as with ALL revoltutions I fear it will not come without a great cost of human sacrifice and bloodshed.

Godspeed America
                              Add to Ignore list

Comment

Working...