• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    LMAO!

Yeah, like our country needs to go through that shit, and get our focus off of the real issues in our country and the world.
    Ah yes, the real issues that Congress is dealing with... like flag burning. Gay marriage. Violence in video games. Thank God they have time for all that stuff.
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Ellyllions
      Veteran
      • Mar 2006

I think this is hooey.

Honestly, I'm one of the old folks who still belives in the judicial system. And hey, if I believe in it, then she has every right to sue I guess...

Shit one week after she was "outed" her and hubby posed for the COVER of Vogue magazine...if she was this big bad undercover agent she should've still been in hiding. But no, her and hubby blasted on the cover of a big-time fru-fru fashion magazine.

Someone wants to be famous....
      "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Ah yes, the real issues that Congress is dealing with... like flag burning. Gay marriage. Violence in video games. Thank God they have time for all that stuff.
        Yeah! Some motherfucking guy tried to steal my flag so he could burn it while marrying his male lover, an illegal immigrant that didn't speak any English!

He got the idea from 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City!' after gambling online.

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          Then when you vote in November, don't think about parties. Think about checks and balances in Congress. Think about committee chairs willing to do something about these criminals.

And then visualize Chimpeachment.........
          Um, i think i just said that, lol.

Except for the Impeachment part of course.
          I'm sure it would be politically advantageous to boot Bush, but it is the wrong thing to do for the country.
          By the time Impeachment did anything he'd be walking out the door back to Crawford anyway.

There are other options that can be used to limit Bush's power in the meantime.

However, unless the balance of power does shift in November that won't happen either.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

All more worthwhile than impeachment hearings.

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Regarding the unPatriot Act, I'd like to know who here has had their rights violated.

And if so, when?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

All more worthwhile than impeachment hearings.
                Yeah right, tell all about it oh obsessed hater of Clinton...

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Yeah right, tell all about it oh obsessed hater of Clinton...
                  Lying under oath is worse than running an overseas spy program.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Regarding the unPatriot Act, I'd like to know who here has had their rights violated.

And if so, when?
                    They can't tell you, it's a secret. I'd like to know how far some organisations have gone in abusing civil rights, maybe you can burglarize an FBI field office, like student protesters did in the early 1970s. The only way they were able to confirm the existence of COINTELPRO and dirty tricks against political enemies...

You know, dangerous people like Martin Luther King Jr. and Abby Hoffman...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Well, at least you find yourself amusing.
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It is? What about several domestic programs, several of which have not been reported yet...

You never know War, maybe a Democrat will be elected and start demanding Nat'l Security letters be sent out to investigate any political enemies. Like paranoid rightists were during the Clinton Admin. And BTW, technically, he did not lie under oath...

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Well, at least you find yourself amusing.
                          It's Friday!

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                            It is? What about several domestic programs, several of which have not been reported yet...

You never know War, maybe a Democrat will be elected and start demanding Nat'l Security letters be sent out to investigate any political enemies. Like paranoid rightists were during the Clinton Admin. And BTW, technically, he did not lie under oath...
                            I like this 'technically' stuff.

Was he 'technically' impeached?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Who cares?

Do you and your wife have angry sex by dressing up as the Clinton's or something?

Comment

• Ellyllions
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2006

That lie/no lie thing makes me sick. It was nothing more than the smart ass attorney coming out in him. Yeah, that's honest.

Nick if I gave you a blow job today, it would be SEX.

He tried to exploit the definition and lost.
                                "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

Working...