Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And THERE WAS A PALPABLE TRACK RECORD OF FAILURE IN 2004!!

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Yet he'd still vote for him again, because God told him too...

Let's go back and look at some of BBB's contradictory, hypocritical posts contaminated with self-serving lies, shall we? I recall him nearly ejaculating all over himself when Dumbya won in 2004, well, you voted for the stench of failure, this is what you get.
      I don't know BBB personally or well enough to know the answers to what you propose.
      But, i do know that if I could have seen the future i'd have had more thinking to do before I voted for him.

Just try to remember that the alternative in both elections didn't do much to make people think harder about their choice.

Religious nutcases are, well, nutcases and no matter what they do it is done in the name of something I consider to be false.

I made a mistake, but i learned from that mistake.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well I respect that. True Conservatives a fleeing Bush faster than mice from the Titanic...

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Well I respect that. True Conservatives a fleeing Bush faster than mice from the Titanic...
          That analogy actually made me shutter, Nick.
          The mice had nowhere to go but a freezing, watery, and certain death.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, that's what happens when you betray every promise you made when taking the Congress in 96'.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Whatever, dumbass...

You actually believe this New York Times bullshit ??

You sure believed the NYT when they were hyping BushCO's pre-war bullshit.

Once again, a dummy con doesn't like the message, so he denegrates the messenger.

You're an idiot, E.

Plain and simple.
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                No, "we" didn't.

We voted for someone who was, and still is, a better choice than algore.

We don't agree with all of the people he has chosen in his Administration, particularly that idiot Rumsfeld.

We didn't vote for every single decision he ever made. No, we don't agree with them all. No we don't.

We don't agree with all of the speeches he has ever made or of what his policy for particular issues will be in the future. We reserve the right to disagree, even though we voted for him. That is America in it's infinite glory.

That is the right of EVERY American voter...to disagree with someone even if they did cast their vote in his/her direction. People who didn't cast their vote for the incumbent also have the right to bitch. The only Americans that should keep their yaps shut (but usually don't) are the dumbfucks who didn't see fit to vote at all.

Yet you still bitch about "Liberals" in here all of the time, and other than this post, usually don't say one negative thing about this Administration.

Or better yet, you whine about how "NO ONE TALKS ABOUT ALL OF THE GOOD NEWS COMING FROM IRAQ"

As if it soemhow negates the decades of misery and strife this occupation is going to cost us, and the world.

Regardless, nice to see you on the record as seeing this Administration as the failure it clearly is.

See you in November.

[ Let's see how RoveCO does without a majority this time]

Comment

• WACF
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

True enough...

And they're highly thought of, especially the snipers...
                  They have sniping with these too....

Clouds of smoke are released as call sign 15C fires an illumination round in support of Coalition forces. The M777 155mm howitzer are firing from the base at Kandahar Airfield. B Troop is part of A Battery The 1st Royal Canadian Horse Artillery based out of Shilo Manitoba. They are part of 1st Battalion Princess Patricia’s Canadian Light Infantry (1 PPCLI) Battle Group.

Comment

• WACF
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Damn red x...

Imagine a big ass gun.
                    Last edited by WACF; 07-25-2006, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You mean this:

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Yet he'd still vote for him again, because God told him too...

Let's go back and look at some of BBB's contradictory, hypocritical posts contaminated with self-serving lies, shall we? I recall him nearly ejaculating all over himself when Dumbya won in 2004, well, you voted for the stench of failure, this is what you get.
                        You need to kick back, have a beer or ten, and take your blood pressure meds.

You're going to kill yourself with all that hatred.

Could it possibly you're so pissed because the Dems couldn't muster up anyone to beat someone who you feel is inferior? It just may be...

Next election, you Dems need to run someone who is competent and that most Americans will respect rather than the two dimwits you ran in 2000 and 2004.

Also, I was pushing Bush's victory in your face a year and half ago because most, if not all, of you libs predicted his defeat.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Also, I was pushing Bush's victory in your face a year and half ago because most, if not all, of you libs predicted his defeat.

Good thing you had Ohio

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                            Yet you still bitch about "Liberals" in here all of the time, and other than this post, usually don't say one negative thing about this Administration.

I don't need to. I don't believe I, or anyone else for that matter, is required to state my position on every single issue facing this country. Face it: the "discussions" around here are usually limited to only a few subjects...and name-calling.

Anyhow, it would actually be nice for Liberals to actually discuss an alternative platform to Bush rather than just give the same old song and dance and insult him and the people who voted for him.

In order for "you guys" to win this fall and in 2008 you need to convince guys like myself, Cat, Warham, DiamondD, etc. that you guys are actually running people that are better, not just more suited at insulting the other guy.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Could it possibly you're so pissed because the Dems couldn't muster up anyone to beat someone who you feel is inferior? It just may be...

Why can't you guys ever accept the simple fact our "anger and hatred" is a direct reaction to the failures and lies coming from this president and his administration?

We don't hate him for the R after his name, much as you'd love to believe.

It actually comes from his incompetence, not that of his opponents.

Do you get that?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                Good thing you had Ohio

...and Florida in 2000.

Comment

Working...