Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcook11
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Why not change this forum to the I hate Bush forum. Fuck that's all that it's become....If someone took a camera and follwed any of you around 24-7 I'm sure they come up with something to make you look stupid. I'm not a Busheep either but GODDAMN thats all you get in this forum anymore

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      He looks like he stepped in dog shit.
      Maybe Barney "punked" him again?

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• floyd95
        Roadie
        • Mar 2004

too bad he didn't fall and break his neck

but then we would still have cheney, but he's always on the edge, who's next, hastert, is there a y in there, i think so, haystert, fat bastard, jeb, katherine harris, rush, coulter, that dick from fox, wait a minute, they're all dicks at fox

we don't have a chance

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Cruella Harris is done. Not even Diebold can elect her at this point. Not that it matters much as far as the Senate seat, since her opponent votes Republican 97.5% of the time anyway. But it's good to see a little Karma thrown at that election stealing cunt.

Now someone's just gotta take down Blackwell in Ohio.........
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jcook11
            Why not change this forum to the I hate Bush forum. Fuck that's all that it's become....If someone took a camera and follwed any of you around 24-7 I'm sure they come up with something to make you look stupid.

Yeah. We could watch you getting arrested for domestic violence.....

or falling down stairs and breaking both of your wrists.

Now that's some funny-ass shit.
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why not change this forum to the I hate Bush forum. Fuck that's all that it's become....If someone took a camera and follwed any of you around 24-7 I'm sure they come up with something to make you look stupid. I'm not a Busheep either but GODDAMN thats all you get in this forum anymore
              We're only reflecting America. That's what a guy gets for acting like an arrogant cunt.

Comment

• blueturk
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

It's the liberal media!!!! The lying fucks!!!! They've got everybody believing their lies!!!

Comment

• Cathedral
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

He looks like the photographer had his camera on action mode so it took a picture every second.

Just thought i'd point that out.

And remember, if a picture paints a thousand words, only one will be the truth...the rest are flight's of fancy, and open to interpretation.

What was the point in the thread anyway, to waste bandwidth?

GODD JOB!

LMMFAO...

Comment

• Cathedral
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    We're only reflecting America. That's what a guy gets for acting like an arrogant cunt.
                    Reflecting America?
                    Is that what you call it?

And here i thought all this time it was pure hatred, guess i was wrong again.

Oh well, maybe SOMEONE will actually walk away from their computer and actually DO something, though i really doubt it, lol.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Oh...is he getting divorced also?
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• jcook11
                        Commando
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

or falling down stairs and breaking both of your wrists.

Now that's some funny-ass shit.
                        Exactly Nubbles. It was some funny shit, But fuck some of you guys around here run shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay into the ground.We get it
                        More than a few around here have this vitriolic hate for someone that I just don't get. I actually liked Clinton as a person he seemed nice enough.The economy was good when he left and we didn't go to war with anyone.

Comment

• floyd95
                          Roadie
                          • Mar 2004

bbb, that cardinal hr tracker has been stuck on those same numbers for a while, do they have an offense, other than pooholes

Comment

• floyd95
                            Roadie
                            • Mar 2004

belliard looks like he belongs in to the bloods street gang

Comment

Working...