• Oct 2004

My dupe.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Put's me one up on you 'tard...
      Believe your own hype, the joke is ON you!

Big MR. MOD...too bad in reality...you're just an American hating terrorist sympathizer lunatic!
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Spc. Graner
        Roadie
        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
        Big MR. MOD...too bad in reality...you're just an American hating terrorist sympathizer lunatic!
        Yeah, I am tired of these liberals taking over!

They should all have beer bottles shoved up their asses! That will cure them of their liberal disease!

I consider all liberals to be terrorists. Our president said "if you are with the terrorists you are not with us." Words to live by!

Who needs "facts" when you have faith?

Praise the Lord and Long live Israel!

Now that looks like a party!
        You have never heard a man scream until you have held a lighter to his balls. Don't forget to light the lighter, dummy.
        - US Army Spc. Charles Graner, Jan.16, 2005

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'll bet you got over your love for shoving things up guy's asses after your first week in Leavenworth, right Chuckie?

Or maybe you didn't? In which case you can arrange for conjugal visits with Ken Mehlman.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Spc. Graner
            Roadie
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by FORD
            I'll bet you got over your love for shoving things up guy's asses after your first week in Leavenworth, right Chuckie?

Or maybe you didn't? In which case you can arrange for conjugal visits with Ken Mehlman.
            Fall to your knees and repent you far left liberal.

Just like Ann Coulter said; you are "GODLESS!"
            You have never heard a man scream until you have held a lighter to his balls. Don't forget to light the lighter, dummy.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Believe your own hype, the joke is ON you!

I have hype? Who's "hyping me?" Have seen this hype? Have Mr. Hype report to my Mod office immediately.

Oh, I "hates" America? Where did I say that, you're the one that hates Americans that you define as "poor." We should pull up some of your New Orleans comments about how great it is everything was failing down there. You cheered as your fellow Americans were dying, along with your butt buddy Elvira that referred to them as "******s." But it's okay, 'cause he "loves" them.

And oh yeah, there was your priceless subliminal defense of Timothy Mcveigh's murder of Federal Agents as "in retaliation" for the Waco tragedy.

And you insult to the gallant members of the Delta Force in the Carter thread. Funny how you hate America and the U.S. Military when Carter was in charge. This from a pussy that sat and listened to the radio all day.

Yeah Ms.CuntVibe, you love reactionary zealots, don't confuse that with love for your country, which you hate when it elects Democrats.

Who loves the terrorists? You seem to enjoy the white, racist "Christian" ones...
              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-05-2006, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LOL@"Patriot" Ms.SadVibe, he's a mad killa'!

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

We should pull up some of your New Orleans comments about how great it is everything was failing down there. You cheered as your fellow Americans were dying, along with your butt buddy Elvira that referred to them as "******s." But it's okay, 'cause he "loves" them.

Please do, you terrorist sympathizer. Please pull those comments up. Too bad you threw a hissy fit about your now infamous Tsunami thread...funny how you stew on about people you'll never ever meet, but in your own country you won't lift a finger.

Sit Lappy sit, your bitch douchemachine will come and sniff your ass soon enough!

Comment

• Spc. Graner
                    Roadie
                    • Jan 2005

Get a room, boys!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Please do, you terrorist sympathizer. Please pull those comments up.

Why? Why don't you pull my "American hater" comments up, you terrorist sympathizer that believes in killing Federal Agents as just revenge.

Sieg Heil AssFuck, you Republican racist! Why do you hate Americans of Color? Why?

Too bad you threw a hissy fit about your now infamous Tsunami thread...funny how you stew on about people you'll never ever meet, but in your own country you won't lift a finger.
                      Well, you apparently feel the same way about African-Americans as you do Indonesians, or Mexicans. They're roughly the same color, right Ms.KlanVibe? Typical racist Repubicunt. It always comes out.

Sit Lappy sit, your bitch douchemachine will come and sniff your ass soon enough!
                      I think Lounge is in Seattle getting pussy off his money and celebrity, and I'm seeing a 20-something college girl.

That fat Trailer wench is making you so bitter Ms.KlanVibe.
                      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-05-2006, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Spc. Graner
                        Get a room, boys!

Why don't you make him your cellmate, after he kills an ATF agent for "tryin' to take is' guuuuns?"

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

I think Lounge is in Seattle getting pussy off his money and celebrity
                          So he's at foLIARrd's house!

20 yr old, huh...wow...wait till she finds out you're a crossing guard!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm not in Seattle. And any 20 somethings present here are all mine
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Wow! How gay for them are you?

Jesus Dr.Balllicker, is that your best? Are you really almost 50?

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

::sigh::

Comment

Working...