X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Satan
    And there wasn't anywhere near 1.3 billion Japanese either.

Furthermore, the Japanese suicide bombers who hit Pearl Harbor were dead already, so they didn't give a shit. Well, at least not until I showed them movies of Hiroshima, that is....
    Satan gets his knowledge of history from hollywood movies? That makes sense...

No suicide bombers hit Pearl Harbor, the Kamikazes came along much later in the war when Japan had her back against the wall.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Nearly 5 years after 911 and 3 1/2 years wasted in Iraq and there is MORE terrorism than ever before.
      Well that's undeniable.

Comment

• franksters
        Veteran
        • Mar 2004

in 5 years from now there will be even more...

who are the Terrorist anyway???

why are we so politically correct...
        SUMMER'S JUST
        AROUND
        THE CORNER!

[IMG]
        http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

The BCE are terrorists. The Likud Zionfascists are terrorists.

Pretty much anyone who deliberately targets civilians qualifies, in my Unholy book
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• binnie
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2006

Does anyone see a resolution to any of this?

What is the way forward?
            The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love

Beautiful.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I get fucking frustrated by the stupidity of these security rules.

The security staff are like bouncers at your local nightclub and paid the same amount. The whole 'Nice outfit Adolf, sorry not tonight Jesus no sandals' brigade.

I've been checking out these new rules today. You can buy anything and take it on the plane after you go through security.

Before you go through you can't take a book or makeup or anything but once you are through its all fine.

Now here is where the insanity starts. There was a foreign captain on TV yesterday saying that he was not allowed to take his aircraft safety manuals on board at Glasgow airport yesterday. These are the books that tell you what to do when something goes wrong with the plane. If you ever watch those TV programs about aeroplane emergencies you'll be aware of these things. Its the books that tell you what to do when a light comes on, do this, what happens, then try that kind of stuff. All civil aircraft have them.

Why in the name of living cunt would security stop that? Well it's the 'No sandals Jesus syndrome.' Stupid bureacracy idiotic shit. Hey if the pilot wants the plane to crash there's a pretty good chance he'll manage it huh? And he won't need to smuggle some shit in a book.

Jesus fucking Christ on a bike.

The second retarded thing is that they are doing this insane shit about what you can go through security with but once you are through security you can do whatever the fuck you like.

I've posted before about how all you would need to do is break a glass bottle you bought after security and stick it in the throat of the air hostess and 9-11 is on again. It's even worse than that though. At Heathrow airport there is a Boots pharmacy after you go through security where you can buy razor blades and for example soap. Classic create a box cutter prison shit in a dozen movies. Stick the razor in the soap and you have a better weapon than a boxcutter.

But that's fine apparently.

The fact I have a 50% chance of my 'extremely dangerous' $3k laptop being broken on Monday because I now have to put it in the hold though keeps everyone safe.

What a fucking crock of shit.

Cheers!

Comment

• DR CHIP
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

If this whole story is true, it proves one thing beyond any reasonable doubt.

The so called "War on Terror" is a huge steaming pile of 666% Grade A DRAGONSHIT!!

Nearly 5 years after 911 and 3 1/2 years wasted in Iraq and there is MORE terrorism than ever before.

And the terraists who DO get caught are through good old fashioned police work

Kudos to Scotland Yard. Fuck you's to the BCE.
                  Good ol' fashioned police work? Th UK has so many abilities to tap phones, spy, grab records etc. Kudos to the UK for not restricting their police from doing what they need to do.

So will you give OUR intelligence agencies the same abilities as the UK intelligence agencies? Answer that question with only a yes or no without qualifications. Will you grant our agencies the same abilities?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think you are misinformed. At the moment the British police have less powers than the US ones. For example tapped phone calls are inadmissable which seems dumb to even a libertarian like myself...

Comment

• Satan
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DR CHIP
                      Good ol' fashioned police work? Th UK has so many abilities to tap phones, spy, grab records etc. Kudos to the UK for not restricting their police from doing what they need to do.

So will you give OUR intelligence agencies the same abilities as the UK intelligence agencies? Answer that question with only a yes or no without qualifications. Will you grant our agencies the same abilities?
                      Not at the expense of the constitution and civil liberties. The terrorists who planned the attacks around the Millenium New Years Eve were caught and prosecuted without any unconstitutional perversion of our laws.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
                      Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Level RED for all flights coming from the UK.

Nice smiley (next to a "Severe Level" threat warning chart?) Does this "get you off" or something Brian?
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-12-2006, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                          That's because you believe the US Government would murder 3,000 of it's own citizens...
                          Not yet. But they will soon in the Iraq War...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And there wasn't anywhere near 1.3 billion Japanese either.

Furthermore, the Japanese suicide bombers who hit Pearl Harbor were dead already, so they didn't give a shit. Well, at least not until I showed them movies of Hiroshima, that is....
                            There were no "suicide bombers" at Pearl Harbor.

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              Nice smiley (next to a "Severe Level" threat warning chart?) Does this "get you off" or something Brian?
                              bbb is probably one of thoss cons who's looking forward to the next attack to give gw more justifications
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                                bbb is probably one of thoss cons who's looking forward to the next attack to give gw more justifications
                                OD, you crack me up.

Try to think your posts through a little more carefully, huh?

On the other hand, I know thinking is not your strong suit.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...