X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
    Dudes, could you keep the sniping out of this particular thread? Maybe?

Thanks for sharing this POJO... always interesting to see examples of how a person's thinking can change over time with changing circumstances.
    I Agree G.S.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
      Dudes, could you keep the sniping out of this particular thread? Maybe?

Gee, ya think maybe that was my point?
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        Translation:

....whether.......

"weather" is that stuff you see outside when you're in here castigating people over shit like this.

Of course, you are simply a "wether", ELVIS

Dan was simply asking a sincere question of Pojo, and you had to turn it into a typical E-attack.

So next time you bitch and moan about the sniping that goes on in here, now that you're no longer a mod in this forum, just REMEMBER who [you, dumbass] went off-subject in this thread, and tried to turn it into one of your bitch-fests.

...speaking of e-attacks...
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I could comment on the quote that Elvis brought up...but I'm not going to do it here...

I could comment on directions of this thread...but I'm not going to do it here.

You want to start a thread with that quote...I'll gladly throw you a few words about what I think about it...but again...not here...

Dan...as for a couple of stories about me and RC...Bobby...

I'll throw a couple down in the next week or so...

I'm not one to throw out the stories...but I'll give you a couple that describe him a bit...

the least I could do...

and fuck it...to clarify a point...and I'm not speaking for him...I'm not his mouthpiece...but will only tell you what I know...from talking with him about a million times over the past 30-odd years...

He had absolutely no trepidation about joining the Army and defending our allies against people that tried to opress them...

don't assume a comment made to me...after a million discussions...focuses a point one way or the other. I'm not going to sit here for days talking about what steered him...and I could...

but frankly...this forum...or any internet forum...isn't the place for his offense or defense of any stance.

fuck it...I'm getting irritated...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• diamondD
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

Sorry for you loss POJO. I lost a good friend of mine last Feb that I didn't have to lose, but under different circumstances. It takes a long time for the frustration to ease, but it still kicks me in the gut every now and then.
            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

• diamondD
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

**Edit** Never mind, not worth it and it won't sink in anyway...
              Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Working...