• Show
Clear All
  • DEMON CUNT
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Nov 2004

Re: Re: Re: World Trade Center

Originally posted by knuckleboner
    how exactly is that so hard to believe?

the story goes that a group of guys grabbed somebody, like a flight attendant and slit her throat with their boxcutters. then they grabbed somebody else and held the knife to her throat, telling the rest of the passengers that they would kill this next chick and that they had a bomb on board, but if everybody cooperated then everybody would be safe.

in such a hypothetical scenario, would you have ignored them? assuming that pre-9/11 every plane hijacking ended with the plane safely landing?

i'll tell you what i'd have done in that situation: i'd have sat in my seat and waited for them to land. and i'd have considered that the common sense thing to do...
    Go ahead and believe this story and I will excersize my right to disagree.

People seem to think that somehow we have detailed knowledge of everythng that went on in those planes. I don't believe it.
    Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Keef
      Roadie
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      So, if I mention conspiracies, is that a partisan attack against liberals because they tend to believe in them more than conservatives?
      Still stuck on who's team IS winning?

You are fucking pathetic. I have no other way to say it.

I don't know if i should laugh or cry.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      Last edited by Keef; 09-12-2006, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Keef

I don't know if i should laugh or cry.[/url]
        Cry. These neocon artists are our neighbors.

These neocon dummies work with us.

These neocon buttholes fly on the same flights that we do.

When the terrorists come for the neocons, we will be standing right next to them.

As long as our leaders sound just like the ones in the middle east we are in trouble. "God...Evil...Crusade..."
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• knuckleboner
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: World Trade Center

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
          Go ahead and believe this story and I will excersize my right to disagree.

People seem to think that somehow we have detailed knowledge of everythng that went on in those planes. I don't believe it.
          i'm not saying you have to believe that story. i'm saying, in a hypothetical situation, is this not reasonable?

you seemed to say that hijacking a plane with boxcutters was a completely unbelievable story.

so i'll ask again, forget 9/11; is the concept of people hijacking a plane with boxcutters unbelievable? in theory.

you can certainly disagree with what people say/speculate ACTUALLY happened. but in theory, i think it's pretty hard to argue that hijacking a plane with boxcutters is so highly unbelievable.

Comment

• Plexi Head
            Head Fluffer
            • May 2005

"There is no event so plain and clear that a determined human being can't find ambiguity in it. And as divisive as they are, conspiricy theories are part of the process by which AMERICANS deal with traumatic public events like Sept 11. Conspiricy theories form around them like scar tissue, they are an AMERICAN form of national mourning. If we think of big events like a president being assassinated can happen at the hands of of a minor individual, that points to unpredictability and randomness of life and unsettles us. In that sense , the idea of a malovent controlling force orchestrating global events is, in a perverse way, comforting."
            "One mouthful of you will rot every tooth in my mouth you little sugar"

Comment

• Plexi Head
              Head Fluffer
              • May 2005

Not to mention the lack of fighter jets active in the scene.

Rememer, a few years back, when a Learjet with a golf celebrity crashed? I seem to remember fighters making contact with the plane within minutes.
              The Learjet after becoming unpressurised was in the air for almost 7 hours before it crashed. Please provide evidence that the fighters made contact within minutes, I would like to see that. Not that I don't believe you.

There are 7 alert sites on the U.S. mainland, each with 2 active aircraft, that can scramble fighters. The 9/11 commission concluded that F-15s were scrambled within 6 minutes of notification of the hijacking of Bostons Flight 11. Because hijackers had dismantled the planes transponders, the F-15's could not identify the endangered aircraft.

Comment

• Plexi Head
                Head Fluffer
                • May 2005

Originally posted by FORD
                Don't forget the even more ridiculous conspiracy about jet fuel that burned out within 15 minutes of the attack being hot enough to melt steel an hour after the fire was out. And even melted the steel frame of a building that wasn't even hit with a plane. Not to mention that no burning building before or since has collapsed due to fire.
                The impact of Boeing 767s damaged support columns and steel floor trusses, causing the inward collapse of perimeter columns, which pulled floors straight down. A misquote of a demolition expert propogated the explosives theory. Seismic spikes, caused by debris hitting the ground, were recorded 10 seconds after each tower started to fall. A few critical elements including the damage on the south face, unusual structural design to accomodate a Con Edison substation, extreme weight bearing on floors, and long burning diesel fuel leaked from large emergency generators compromised the WTC structural integrity. It will all be outlined for your naked steaming eyes to read early next year in the draft report.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Big Troubles

ya know America is no safer today than it was when this tragedy took place. People are just more aware of the possibilities of an attack.
                  I think it's a bit more dangerous. All this Gitmo, Iraq thing has created a lot more radical nuts.

Comment

• scamper
                    Commando
                    • May 2005

Not to mention the lack of fighter jets active in the scene.

Rememer, a few years back, when a Learjet with a golf celebrity crashed? I seem to remember fighters making contact with the plane within minutes.
                    Check your story again.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                      hehe!
                      What are you laughing at? You're one of 'em!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And BTW, it wasn't just box cutters (and I occasionally use a "box cutter" at work, and could probably fuck somebody up pretty badly with it), they also used 4" pen-knives and mace; and possibly whatever weapons they managed to get ahold of on the aircraft, including possibly an Airmarshals handgun on one of the flights, and possibly kitchen knives as well.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Box cutters are very dangerous. I carved a Thanksgiving turkey with one once.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: World Trade Center

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                            i'm not saying you have to believe that story. i'm saying, in a hypothetical situation, is this not reasonable?

you seemed to say that hijacking a plane with boxcutters was a completely unbelievable story.

so i'll ask again, forget 9/11; is the concept of people hijacking a plane with boxcutters unbelievable? in theory.

you can certainly disagree with what people say/speculate ACTUALLY happened. but in theory, i think it's pretty hard to argue that hijacking a plane with boxcutters is so highly unbelievable.
                            Silence speaks wonders, does it not?
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The popular myth of Flight 93 would seem to be diametrically opposed to the idea of 4 idiots with boxcutters hijacking a plane.

Box cutter blades are sharp, but they're very short. Technically, it's possible to kill somebody with one, but you would have to slice open a major artery, and odds are you would only have one chance to do so. Especially on a crowded airplane where there's three or 4 of you vs. dozens of other passengers.

Even armed with a simple revolver, a hijacker could potentially kill 6 people within a few seconds, which might deter most people from interfering with a hijacker who has a gun. But a guy with a boxcutter blade ain't that much of a threat.

That's why I don't buy the story.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Even if they killed or wounded two people with a box-cutter/pen knife right off the bat, and had a fake bomb tied around one of them?

Comment

Working...