• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by WACF
    I hate our media.

They should of never shown his picture on the news...the ones of him pointing a gun mostly.
    They should of just named him...called him a deranged sick fuck and left it at that.

They glorifiy what he did in the eyes of other sick bastards.
    Once again they show the pictures of the Columine killers then show him...that is what the cunt wanted I am sure.

All for the sake of news.
    Exactly. These sick fucks shoot people they don't even know and they want all the attention they can get because they know they are either going to shoot themselves in the end or the cops are going to do it for them.

The bottom line is they are suicidal and instead of writing a note they use having nothing to lose and their hate to fuel a uphoric murdering rush that ends in big headlines. Instead of being some loser who capped himself in the basement alone, this guy got exactly what he wanted. Fame.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Big Train
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Michael Moore told me that kinda thing doesn't happen in Canada.

Comment

• WACF
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Micheal Moore will soon turn it into a right wing conspiricy.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, at least he wasn't Muslim. God knows how many "Let's fucking gas the Islamofascist" posts in this thread we'd have...

Comment

• WACF
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            Well, at least he wasn't Muslim. God knows how many "Let's fucking gas the Islamofascist" posts in this thread we'd have...

Actually...he was Muslim...but that has nothing to do with what he did.

Comment

• WACF
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

I should take that back.

I do not know that he was Muslim....I believe his family came from Pakistan or India.
              His mother talked about how she tried to arrange a marrage for him to make him happier.

That does not mean they are Muslim.

For sure though this guy had some bad wiring...sad.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If his family was from India, than he was more than likely Hindu or Sikh. (Although there's a small possibility he was a Muslim)

Comment

• RuzDNailz
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Nov 2004

In the case of him possibly getting an arranged marriage, then he was from India. But in this whole incident, nationality is irrelavent. The sick fuckface got the attention he wanted and that's the bottom line. He isn't going to hurt any more people.

Comment

• RuzDNailz
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                    Michael Moore told me that kinda thing doesn't happen in Canada.
                    Bob Dylan said it best when he sang 'The times they are a changing'.

Comment

Working...