X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

LMFAO!!!

Another Congressman who likes to suck boys peepees.

They need to publish all the emails.

Make that motherfucker suffer!!!

Comment

• Ellyllions
      Veteran
      • Mar 2006

I'm registered Republican and I think Foley out to be castrated for this.
      "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

NOW HE BLAMES THE DEMON ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ And his attorney is named David Roth ]

LMMFAO

Foleygate "alcohol" excuse may drown Republicans nationally

Comments? andymart20@aol.com

Category: Political Cafe
        Posted Mon Oct 02,2006 11:29 AM Last Edited:

STILL IN DENIAL, FOLEY SEEKS TO SHIFT BLAME FOR SEXUAL MISCONDUCT TO "ALCOHOLISM"

“FOLEYGATE” MAY DERAIL REPUBLICAN TICKET IN ILLINOIS AS WELL AS FLORIDA

FALLOUT FROM RESIGNATION OF PEDOPHILE CONGRESSMAN MAY SINK REPUBLICANS NATIONALLY

(WEST PALM BEACH, FL)(October 2, 2006) In a move that is likely to anger conservatives on the right and homosexual activists on the left, former U. S. Rep. Mark Foley today blamed "alcoholism" for his "behavioral problems." He checked into an alcohol rehab clinic, most likely in West Palm Beach where his local attorney David Roth has extensive contacts. There is no clinical evidence to indicate that alcohol abuse leads to homosexuality or pedophilia.

Foley will need even more legal counsel than he has now if he keeps making asinine excuses for his outrageous behavior. He has become the target of state and federal investigations to determine which laws, if any, he violated by his salacious contacts with underage males.

Foleygate has now begun to endanger Republicans in Illinois and may defeat the Speaker of the U. S. House Dennis Hastert. Hastert has given at least three versions of his knowledge concerning the Foleygate sex scandal. While Hastert himself has now asked for a federal Foleygate investigation, he may come to regret that fact. There is no doubt that Republicans covered up what any reasonable person would have known as a serious sex scandal in the halls of the House.

Capitol Hill Blue (capitolhillblue.com) reports today that the e-mails that have surfaced are the "tip of the iceberg" in Foleygate. E-mails going back three years have been posted on the Miami Herald site (miamiherald.com) as well as other places.

What is ironic is that Foley's local newspaper continues to lag other media in reporting this incredible sex scandal. The Palm Beach Post stated Sunday it does not report on a person's sexual orientation unless it is germane to a story. Most reasonable people would have thought that Foley's sexual orientation was intensely relevant to his votes in favor of DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act) as well as other anti-gay activity in which Foley engaged while a congressman.

But the Palm Beach Post stood mute. Today the Post is
        relying on the Associated Press for its Foleygate coverage and lacks any original local reporting on a major national scandal. And they wonder why people don’t trust newspapers and why readers migrate to other forms of media information. Perhaps the Palm Beach Post's editors and its "political writers" owe their readers and the broader Palm Beach community an explanation for their own cover-up.

In the meantime, Illinois Republican congressman John Shimkus could also fall as a result of his Foleygate cover-up. Hastert and Shimkus are seeking refuge in the claim that Foley's original e-mails were not "sexual" in nature. That's rubbish. Foley was well known on Capitol Hill. If 2 + 2 = 4, Foley's "inappropriate" contacts with underage males should have been more than sufficient to alert Republican leaders to the need for a deeper probe. They averted their eyes in order to protect their political majority.

Hastert and Shimkus may suffer because they failed to take action when any reasonable person would have known to do so. Aren't Hastert and Shimkus parents? Is this the way they would have reacted if their own children had received Foley's original e-mails? Balderdash.

U. S. Senator Dick Durbin's exquisitely finely tuned
        political antennae were broadcasting Foleygate attacks today, radiating venom against Republicans that could only have been the product of intense polling by Durbin & Co.

Will Foleygate have legs? It will. Because it reflects gross hypocrisy in the Republican Party, crass hypocrisy in the U. S. House Republican leadership and Republican Party contempt for the public nationally. Homosexuality is no big deal. It should not be an issue. Mark Foley could have survived reelection after coming out. But because he chose to live in denial, he created a totally unnecessary firestorm that endangers officials in Florida and Illinois.

To the extent the Republican Party leaders at the state and national level throw bits of anti-gay red meat to right-wing extremists, the so-called "base," while protecting their own closeted gays in leadership positions, hypocrisy, not sexual orientation is the issue in Foleygate.

Amazingly, Foley is still in denial, claiming today through his legal mouthpiece that he is seeking treatment for "alcoholism." Has anyone, anywhere made any suggestion that Foley had an alcohol problem? No one. Thus, once again Foley seeks to slyly shift the blame from his personal conduct to demon rum. Mark would do better to deal with the demons within him, instead of pointing fingers at a nonexistent scapegoat of "alcoholism."

This is one time when David Roth's canny legal advice may backfire. Palm Beach County, are you listening? As long as Foley manifests contempt for the public and remains in denial, Republicans will be endangered and Foleygate will continue to percolate. Instead of digging foxholes, Republicans should be stepping forward to tell the truth. And that goes for the Palm Beach Post as well.

As always, we return to the ultimate truths of Watergate; the "crime" may be insignificant, but the cover-up never is. The cover-up is always more dangerous than the truth. Concealment is the enemy, sunlight is the solution.

Come out of hiding Mark, and take real "responsibility" for your actions. Instead of hiding from the people who elected you and put their trust in you, stand up and be a man. Stop hiding and start facing the truth about who you are and what you did. Maybe then you will feel better.

__________________________________________________ __
        Chicago-based Internet journalist, broadcaster and critic Andy Martin is the Executive Editor and publisher of ContrarianCommentary.com. ©
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
          LMFAO!!!

Another Congressman who likes to suck boys peepees.

They need to publish all the emails.

Make that motherfucker suffer!!!

And one that cast himself as a crusader against online predators...

Comment

• DLR'sCock
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

I bet there are more Gov't officials in Washington that do this....

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              The problem here is that he was hitting on underage teenagers that were unpaid workers. I believe this wouldn't even make him a "pedophile" since they were not "children" technically, but older teens. There's a different name for it I believe. But there is some contention that this happened to many teens before this one kid finally blew him in. And that many were afraid that Foley had a lot of power and influence in the GOP, and that they were afraid to say anything. The fact that this was known for so long is just sick, and the Republican "leadership" did nothing but sit on it.

At 16 you are considered a minor. I believe the law would see Foley as a pedophile or republican.

Thing is these people are chronic. So chances are this is probably not the first boy this man has tried to bang.

I am hoping that this is the scandal that takes the Republican party down a few notches! Yeah, Clinton might have scored a blow job, but you Republicans fuck children! And then cover it up.
              Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 10-02-2006, 08:12 PM.
              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ellyllions
                I'm registered Republican and I think Foley out to be castrated for this.
                Of course you are and of course you do.
                Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  think unpaid intern...
                  To a foreigner it seems an odd practice for US politicians to get 16 year old kids to run after them unpaid.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

They are not running after the candidate. They are typically running after the experience of working in an upper echelon government office in Washington D.C.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

At 16 though?

College students I understand.

I dunno it just seems odd to me.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

This is not the first time it has come to light that many Retardlicans in D.C. like to suck da cock:

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Veteran
                          • Feb 2006

Mark Foley on Families & Children

* Voted YES on establishing nationwide AMBER alert system for missing kids. (Apr 2003)
                          * Voted YES on reducing Marriage Tax by $399B over 10 years. (Mar 2001)
                          * Rated 84% by the Christian Coalition: a pro-family voting record. (Dec 2003)
                          * Use tax code to reinforce families. (Sep 1994)
                          * Fund 2,500 Boys and Girls Clubs in underserved areas. (Dec 1997)
                          I'm confused: are you saying his voting record makes him a hypocrite??? Thank God he and anyone else voted in favor of these things!!! The same as "Trust the art, not the artist", as a person he may be prtty slimy, but as a politician his voting record and initiatives can only be commended!

I am hereby dropping Macaca as my running mate, and replacing him with Mark FoleY!!!

EAT MY ASSHOLE/FOLEY '08!!!
                          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by FORD
                            Yep. They can't even insert another candidate at this point. Though this being Florida, it wouldn't surprise me if they tried.
                            YES THEY CAN AND HAVE.
                            RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2006

The problem here is that he was hitting on underage teenagers that were unpaid workers. .

wrong again! pages earn a little more than 18,000 dollars a year (not bad! that's about 3 times as much as Hardrock makes a year!), though they only work for I beleive one semester.

Okay? They're paid. This totally exonerates Foley!

EAT MY ASSHOLE/FOLEY '08!!!
                              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
                                Veteran
                                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister

I dunno it just seems odd to me.
                                This from a guy who has an avatar of Kermit giving a handjob to Fozzy Bear?
                                RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...