• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Oh bullshit...

Your liberal, gay oriented, preconceived ideas of Christ cloud your every thought...
    When did I ever say Christ was gay? :confused:

And any "ideas" I have of Him, come directly from His teachings in the Gospels.

Do Christ's teachings cloud my every thought? I wish that were true, but nobody's perfect.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

No, you know what I meant...

You're a gay leaning individual...

Point blank, end of story...

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

My last post was for FORD...

But, are you another message board expert on what a Christian is, should say, or do ??
        You referenced the "alot" comment that I made followed with your "fuck you" comment.

Not really an expert. I can recognize a complete hypocrite like you when I see one. It's as if you never even studied the teachings of Christ.
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

I don't studies it ??

Do you studies it ??

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

I don't studies it ??

Do you studies it ??
            Nice try.
            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Oh, you corrected your mistake...

I can do that too...

I can also row a boat, canoe??

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No, you know what I meant...

You're a gay leaning individual...

Point blank, end of story...
                You seem far more obsessed with homosexuality than I.

Er, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Unlike your repressed brainwashed self, if I were gay, I would have no problem saying so, because I know there isn't a goddamned thing wrong with being gay.

But sadly, I'm a fashion misfit, I hate showtunes and completely cringe at the sound of Barbara Striesand, I can't decorate worth shit, and I hate shopping. Worst of all, I enjoy eating pussy too much. So the homosexuals union would decline my application anyway.

No reason why that should stop your fabulous self though, sister! You're a day late, but why not come out and get it over with?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Nov 2004

Oh, you corrected your mistake...

I can do that too...

I can also row a boat, canoe??
                  Then you have "alot" of mistakes to take care of.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD

Unlike your repressed brainwashed self, if I were gay, I would have no problem saying so, because I know there isn't a goddamned thing wrong with being gay.

Oh bullshit, you would and would have a problem saying so...

A fucking PUSSY was made for a DICK!

A fucking ASSHOLE was made for SHITTING!

But sadly, I'm a fashion misfit, I hate showtunes and completely cringe at the sound of Barbara Striesand, I can't decorate worth shit, and I hate shopping. Worst of all, I enjoy eating pussy too much. So the homosexuals union would decline my application anyway.

No they wouldn't...

And dude, you haven't had any pussy to eat in all the years I have know ya...

Go ahead, apply...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

LMMFAO

Sign in

Check new threads in Front Line

Spot where the hypocritical, drunken, closet boy fucking piece of shit ELVIS has put his toe jam filled foot in his mouth........

again
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                        You referenced the "alot" comment that I made followed with your "fuck you" comment.

Not really an expert. I can recognize a complete hypocrite like you when I see one. It's as if you never even studied the teachings of Christ.
                        Christians aren't perfect, Cunt. I'm sure you've gleaned that from your extensive studies of the scriptures.

In fact, some of God's favorite people were some of the biggest hypocrites around. I'm sure you've studied that as well?

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          Sign in
                          You mean, you actually sign out every once in a while? This is the biggest revelation in the Front Line in a long time.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                            Christians aren't perfect, Cunt. I'm sure you've gleaned that from your extensive studies of the scriptures.

In fact, some of God's favorite people were some of the biggest hypocrites around. I'm sure you've studied that as well?
                            It is not about being perfect. This is a very typical Christian excuse for poor behavior and a way to avoid responsibility for one's actions.

I'm not perfect, but I am forgiven, tee hee!

One who suggests that he wants to fuck me and my sister is hardly striving to be like Christ. Not even close.

To display a crass compassionless attitude, I would argue, is the exact opposite of Christ's teachings.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                              It is not about being perfect. This is a very typical Christian excuse for poor behavior and a way to avoid responsibility for one's actions.

I'm not perfect, but I am forgiven, tee hee!

One who suggests that he wants to fuck me and my sister is hardly striving to be like Christ. Not even close.

To display a crass compassionless attitude, I would argue, is the exact opposite of Christ's teachings.
                              Who said Elvis wasn't responsible or never asked for forgiveness? Does he have to get a pass from you first?

I think you need to clamp down on all the Christian talk, since you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Why should Christians take lessons on how to be like Christ from non-Christians? Care to answer that one for me?

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You certainly can't say Elvis is acting like a Christian in this thread. He was even hostile to Jesus!!
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Working...