• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    What's Hillary's plan for Iraq, Nick?
    I don't know? Does it matter at this point?

What's your candidates plan for Iraq?

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      I don't know? Does it matter at this point?

What's your candidates plan for Iraq?
      Well, you made it appear that Hillary has a better plan than McCain. Let's hear it!

I'll let you know my candidate's plan in another year or so.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Unfortunately for liberals, it'll never happen! Just ask FORD!

Duh, me Warham, me still make dumb jokes.

Nice stichk, so how's that fucking moronic "Neoconservative" you elected doing? the one that laughs at the "Christian fundamentalist" superstitious sheep who mindlessly supply him with votes, yet never seem to realize their political goals?

Comment

• Warham
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Duh, me Warham, me still make dumb jokes.

Nice stichk, so how's that fucking moronic "Neoconservative" you elected doing? the one that laughs at the "Christian fundamentalist" superstitious sheep who mindlessly supply him with votes, yet never seem to realize their political goals?
          How's he doing? Why does it matter, Nick? He's not up for re-election. You and your fellow libs can rant about him for the next two years instead of worrying about who's running in '08. Leave that to us!

I think Bush has followed through on his promises to the Christian folks who voted for him. Two conservative SC justices, etc.

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Blah blah blah...

it's the political bullshit like this that's losing the war in Iraq...

I do say however...

Either escalate it with devastating force or come home...

There's no middle ground...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
              Blah blah blah...

it's the political bullshit like this that's losing the war in Iraq...

I do say however...

Either escalate it with devastating force or come home...

There's no middle ground...

Alright.....

Who hacked ELVIS' account in here?
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Seriously.....

At least one Neo-Con in here is facing reality....

If after 3 years we still can't secure the road to and from the airport, let alone fucking BAGHDAD.........

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

How's he doing? Why does it matter, Nick? He's not up for re-election. You and your fellow libs can rant about him for the next two years instead of worrying about who's running in '08. Leave that to us!

I think Bush has followed through on his promises to the Christian folks who voted for him. Two conservative SC justices, etc.
                    Two moderately conservative justices apparently. After all, they did vote for Eminent Domain.

And you know as well as I that Bush faces a serious threat of Impeachment if the Democrats take both Houses, which I don't think they will; but it could happen...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Actually WarPIG is on the record as saying the Repukes hold BOTH houses, I believe.....

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No draft...

Protests died with the draft, which is why Nixon ended it in 73.' And also why the idea of a national draft is an anathema to current politicians, --why the Republicans made such a big bullshit vote on Rangel's Bill as the political demogogery-centerpiece to their war in Iraq in order to gain support, and to insure soccer moms that little johnny wouldn't be drafted. It is also why John McCain will never win the Presidency, because he advocates a bigger commitment in Iraq, and hence a draft of personnel to fill the billets of new combat troops of which he envisions --which currently do no exist...
                        A draft would certainly add numbers to the protest movement, but the truth is that there have been protests all the time. Even yesterday, there was a protest of the torture bill outside the White House which was planned as soon as it was known that Chimpy would sign that horrific piece of shit.

Unfortunately, the whore media refuses to cover the protest, just as they refuse to cover the flag draped coffins, or for most part, the military funerals.

Coverage of protests was a big part of how the media helped end the Vietnam war, and that is precisely why they have been ordered NOT to cover this one.

Even during the record setting protests before the Iraq invasion when literally millions of people took the streets world wide at the same time, the media whores mentioned as little as they could get away with and grossly underestimated the crowd numbers.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ford, the protest numbers don't draw a fraction of the anti-War demonstrations during Vietnam, not yet anyways...

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Two moderately conservative justices apparently. After all, they did vote for Eminent Domain.

And you know as well as I that Bush faces a serious threat of Impeachment if the Democrats take both Houses, which I don't think they will; but it could happen...
                            It'll never happen. You need 66 votes in the Senate for the President to actually be convicted. Even in the best case scenario, the Dems may hold 52 seats after this year.

Bush will make it through unscathed.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"Unscathed?" Um, LOL, he's been nothing but scathed recently, and even not so recently. He may survive, but a lot of Republicans have turned on him, with more waiting until the elections are over to do so reportedly...

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It'll never happen. You need 66 votes in the Senate for the President to actually be convicted. Even in the best case scenario, the Dems may hold 52 seats after this year.

Bush will make it through unscathed.
                                You don't think a few Republicans would cross over?

Chimp is hurting the Republican party. Even some of the hate radio hosts admit it. If a Democratic majority gets the ball rolling on Chimpeachment, I think you'll be surprised how many Republicans cross the isle for it. Most likely the Senators up for election in 2008, who will need to prove that they are not in lock step with the BCE, especially after the Republican defeat of 2006.
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...