• Dec 2003

No such thing...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      No such thing...
      Guess you haven't seen "Jesus Camp" yet?

I honestly hope your church doesn't preach that "domionist" crap, because THAT is the militant "christianity" and it's a doctrine that will send people to Hell in a handbasket, as Jesus said in Matthew 25.

The BCE is trying to turn the US MILITARY into a "Christian" (dominionist) entity.

What the Hell is THAT about?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

I'm done with the Republican Party. They had a great opportunity to do what they promised us and they not only didn't reduce govt. spending and corruption but increased it to record levels. Not to mention the dangerouse errosion of our Constitutional rights. It's not just the Bush Administration but the whole Republican Party has demonstrated they are not morally or eithically capable of holding power anymore.

I'm done with them. They have done so much damage I'm willing to vote for Democrats just to break the Republican hold on power. We need to get the current bunch out of there.

I would like to see a third party be a seriouse contender. This next election will be interesting.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
          Guess you haven't seen "Jesus Camp" yet?

I honestly hope your church doesn't preach that "domionist" crap, because THAT is the militant "christianity" and it's a doctrine that will send people to Hell in a handbasket, as Jesus said in Matthew 25.

The BCE is trying to turn the US MILITARY into a "Christian" (dominionist) entity.

What the Hell is THAT about?
          I don't know, and I guess not, as I'm not familiar at all with what you're talking about...

And I'm skeptable as well...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            No Republicans will cross over, FORD. In fact, I think it would be Democrats crossing over and voting against it. It's political suicide to go through with that during a time of war.

It's a popular topic on the internet, and that's where it'll stay.
            Yeah, uhhuh...

Republicans have grown increasingly rebellious and dissatisfied with this feckless administration.

Well see where the investigations take us. It's a whole new ball game, no one to cover for chimpy anymore...

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6RNfL6IVWCE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6RNfL6IVWCE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Militant "Christianity" indoctrination
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

I see your point, but that edited video was just plain silly...

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I see your point, but that edited video was just plain silly...
                  It's an official trailer. So of course it's edited. But that doesn't change what you did see...

You saw a crazy fat bitch babbling about children being used in the same way the Palestinians and Muslims allegedly use them.

You saw that same insane cunt screaming "This is WAR" while her indoctrinated puppets danced around in camoflauge and warpaint playing with spears.

You saw a 9 year old kid talking about war and armegeddon, and claiming he was "saved" before he could have even possibly read and comprehended a Bible.

How would seeing the rest of the movie change the TOTAL FUCKING INSANITY of the people you just saw?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Either escalate it with devastating force or come home...

There's no middle ground...
                    Agreed.

Enough with these silly little patrols through the streets of the Iraqi cities.

The US Military was designed to destroy the enemy in an expedient, brutal fashion.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
                      Whatever, dude.

That is a bunch of neocon lip service bullshit.

That spending you pretend to disapprove of is war spending. All that money and our soldiers still don't have the equipment they need.

You really should volunteer for duty in Iraq. I urge you to sign up tomorrow.
                      I know you've run out of arguments, but I'll answer it anyway...

It's not 'neocon' lip service at all. The problem with you is that you like to just shove every conservative into this 'neocon' group. Most conservatives don't know or care about 'neocons' or their 'evil agenda'. They vote for conservatives running for office. Period.

Also, I do not disapprove of war spending. I disapprove of all the pork spending that gets in those bills. I fully support the billions necessary to fight the War.
                      Last edited by Warham; 10-19-2006, 07:54 AM.

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Yeah, uhhuh...

Republicans have grown increasingly rebellious and dissatisfied with this feckless administration.

Well see where the investigations take us. It's a whole new ball game, no one to cover for chimpy anymore...
                        Are we holding a competition here to see how many times the word 'feckless' can be used in a thread?

You guys haven't even won anything yet and you're slavering all over impeaching Bush.

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          It's an official trailer. So of course it's edited. But that doesn't change what you did see...

You saw a crazy fat bitch babbling about children being used in the same way the Palestinians and Muslims allegedly use them.

You saw that same insane cunt screaming "This is WAR" while her indoctrinated puppets danced around in camoflauge and warpaint playing with spears.

You saw a 9 year old kid talking about war and armegeddon, and claiming he was "saved" before he could have even possibly read and comprehended a Bible.

How would seeing the rest of the movie change the TOTAL FUCKING INSANITY of the people you just saw?
                          FORD, there's militant nuts in every religion/philosophy. That doesn't mean that everyone that practices that religion/philosophy are militant.

You claim that most muslims are peaceful. Why aren't you showing the same respect for people of your own philosophy, and painting with such a large brush?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                            I know you've run out of arguments, but I'll answer it anyway...

It's not 'neocon' lip service at all. The problem with you is that you like to just shove every conservative into this 'neocon' group. Most conservatives don't know or care about 'neocons' or their 'evil agenda'. They vote for conservatives running for office. Period.

Also, I do not disapprove of war spending. I disapprove of all the pork spending that gets in those bills. I fully support the billions necessary to fight the War.
                            Nope. Plenty of argument for your simple-minded talking points because that is all you dummies have.

You regurgitate what you have already heard without giving it much thought. (Such as Clinton = 666, ha ha!)

The standard conservative line when confronted for that creepy devotion to a megalomaniac of a war criminal is "well, um, he spends too much and stuff."

Nice try, but your Hannity-esque bullshit don't fly here.

Feel free to point me to any fucking thread where you criticized the President!
                            Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 10-19-2006, 09:52 PM.
                            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You're wrong because unfortunately, most people's memories are not as good as yours...

Same thing goes regarding the war with Islam, oh wait, that's not what this war is, right ??

Are we still in a war ??

Exactly...

You gotta love the eternal conflict mentality. Elvis can only define himself by what he is not, and what religion he's is at "War" with...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                                Agreed.

Enough with these silly little patrols through the streets of the Iraqi cities.

The US Military was designed to destroy the enemy in an expedient, brutal fashion.

Listen to armchair general...

The only problem is that we're fighting an intractable insurgency with no fun tanks to shoot at. This is precisely what the short-staffed Army cannot do well.

Comment

Working...