Jesus Christ, Is There a SINGLE Con in here who can Bring it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Veteran
    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by ELVIS
    ELVIS gave his heart (and his will this time) back to God and Jesus and he doesn't care to waste His time (God's time) on name calling on the internet...

I'm 100% plugged back in Church and the body of Christ and life couldn't be any better...

See you clowns later and God Bless YOU !!

Got dumped by that hot atheist, did you?
    RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

ELVIS gave his heart (and his will this time) back to God and Jesus and he doesn't care to waste His time (God's time) on name calling on the internet...

I'm 100% plugged back in Church and the body of Christ and life couldn't be any better...

Well if Jesus has time to stop by now and then, certainly you should?
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Keef
        Roadie
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
        I'm going to address this post.

I'm not frustrated, repressed or restrained. What you see is what you get. I've offered an opposing viewpoint and you disjointed buffoons can only crack jokes and call names. That's not debate, that's an attack. That shows that you have nothing left to offer as far as intellignet conversation. THAT'S why I continue to post here while others don't. You don't bother me in the least because with every shit picture you post, I'm reaffirmed that you have nothing upstairs to refute. It's the last line of debate. Your mudslinging is amusing to me. I actually like to watch you chuckleheads twist in the wind as you appear to get some last word in or the end all be all retort.

I am not embarrassed of the Bush Administration. I am disappointed in the wanton spending. After 9-11 I wanted them to take action. I would've preferred them to clean out Afghanistan and then hit Saudi Arabia but I'm not in the intelligence breifings and I don't have access to the intel reports, and neither do you! Now we're in Iraq and the people that live there can't even fathom the taste of Freedom. Their inaction to rid their own country of foreign terrorists shows me that this was a huge mistake. They can't even spill their own blood for their own country. We're there now. I don't agree with the likes of Hans Blix that Iraq was better off under Saddam. The entire world is better off with scumbags like him 6 feet under! I wish that the soldier would've thrown the handgrenade in that spider hole and we'd be rid of the court room antics of a madman.

As I've stated before, I don't have thin skin. I'm STILL here. Still posting. You won't silence me. I laugh at you. YOU are the ones that need protecting from some entity...FROM YOURSELVES!

Your mockery only shows how uninformed you are at expressing what you want to say. You might be an intelligent human being but you don't come across that way here because all you do is post shit pics and name call. Your conversation skills are the worst here and I personally laugh when I see that you've hit the bottom and have to reach in your back pocket for your tried and true form of posting here. This forum is a bastion of Free Speech so you're entitled to say whatever you want, hell I've even protected your right to do so! Keep up acting like a 5 year old. Don't let us on the Right down, continue to show us your ass and lack of intelligence with your internet debate skills. You amuse me because thats all you have. There are others here that are now emulating you, Nikki and Lounge used to bring an intelligent viewpoint. USED TO. That stopped a LONG time ago. This is the only forum that they post in too. They look like fish out of water when they're in some other room here. Chalk up 2 more that want to wallow in your muck and not rise above the age of 5. No, keep up your valiant efforts here in entertaining us. That's all you're good for. Entertainment.
        Fact is, you haven't seen a bit of the fucking world. You are a typical American that acts like he "knows" because he has deadened himself with Fox News and that Limbaugh scumbag.

You took atleast an hour to type out that garbage to lie to yourself and try to lie this forum.

Fuck you, and everyone like you. Thankfully, racist, uninformed dicks like you are a dying breed..

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Keef
          Fact is, you[ Dr.AssPipe] haven't seen a bit of the fucking world. You are a typical American that acts like he "knows" because he has deadened himself with Fox News and that Limbaugh scumbag.

You took atleast an hour to type out that garbage to lie to yourself and try to lie this forum.

Fuck you, and everyone like you. Thankfully, racist, uninformed dicks like you are a dying breed..
          Jesus H......

Fantastic post

Nailed it on the head.
          Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

LMMFAO

Speaking in the third person now, are we.....

Make sure to ask forgiveness for calling people in here motherfuckers, and telling people to fuckoff.

Do you kiss Jesus with that mouth?
            Originally posted by Kristy
            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
            Originally posted by cadaverdog
            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

My sins are covered, but I do apologize for the foolish things I said in here and I assure you I wont be doing that crap anymore...

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Thou art forgiven, Gregory. Now go and sin no more

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Keef
                  Fact is, you haven't seen a bit of the fucking world. You are a typical American that acts like he "knows" because he has deadened himself with Fox News and that Limbaugh scumbag.

Check it out. Two minutes.

Are you a "jet-setting" motherfucker? Tell us about your fo-rays into Manchuria. Wax epidemic about the sensationalistic disaster known as "free press."

Turn on some NPR....fresh air?

It's all lies...

That's right, poor diction for the friction.

Outta time

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Thou art forgiven, Gregory. Now go and sin no more
                    Exactly!
                    Last edited by ELVIS; 10-28-2006, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

There isn't a single liberal here, with the possible exception of knuckleboner or guitar shark, who has the intellectual capacity and intelligence to debate with me on the issues.

This forum is a shadow of it's former glory.

I never thought I'd say this, but the forum was much better off when FROD was a mod.

Certain liberal lunatics whine and bitch about those of us "IN THE KNOW" whining and bitching about name-calling, then claim they want honest debate. You can't have both when all that is done in this forum lately "FROM YOU GUYS" is hurl insults like an inner-city fifth- grader. This forum always had people throwing barbs at one another, but not with the hate-filled venom that has occurred in the last couple of years. I've been guilty as anyone, but no longer. I just don't have the time for this silliness anymore. If any of you want to debate sensibly, fine...I'll usually have a little time for that.

I think a lot of the smarter people of this forum (Ally, John Ashcroft, Viking, lucky wilbury, DiamondD, Roy, myself, and a few others) have either moved on of cut down their posting here because they simply see the ridiculousness of it.

People whine and bitch about me posting op-eds. Too damn bad. Now, the clueless mods just dump them instead of debating them because they couldn't form an honest, intelligent opinion if their life depended on it. It's quite all right, however, to post a stupid news story (without a reply or opinion from the starter of the thread) that anyone in here could get straight off the Net. I guess some people in here are too stupid to realize that most news stories are actually someones biased viewpoint of a particular event or issue.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        There isn't a single liberal here, with the possible exception of knuckleboner or guitar shark, who has the intellectual capacity and intelligence to debate with me on the issues.

What were the former "glory" days Bri? Why don't you kick up some threads where people would post articles even mildly critical of the Republican gov't, and they would immediately would be subject to personal attacks with no consideration given to the actual facts or arguments of their posts, by the Neo Cons now too ashamed to post?

I never thought I'd say this, but the forum was much better off when FROD was a mod.
                        Oh look, "FROD" was a great Mod now, huh? So good you insult him?

Certain liberal lunatics whine and bitch about those of us "IN THE KNOW" whining and bitching about name-calling, then claim they want honest debate. You can't have both when all that is done in this forum lately "FROM YOU GUYS" is hurl insults like an inner-city fifth- grader. This forum always had people throwing barbs at one another, but not with the hate-filled venom that has occurred in the last couple of years. I've been guilty as anyone, but no longer. I just don't have the time for this silliness anymore. If any of you want to debate sensibly, fine...I'll usually have a little time for that.

I think a lot of the smarter people of this forum (Ally, John Ashcroft, Viking, lucky wilbury, DiamondD, Roy, myself, and a few others) have either moved on of cut down their posting here because they simply see the ridiculousness of it.

People whine and bitch about me posting op-eds. Too damn bad. Now, the clueless mods just dump them instead of debating them because they couldn't form an honest, intelligent opinion if their life depended on it. It's quite all right, however, to post a stupid news story (without a reply or opinion from the starter of the thread) that anyone in here could get straight off the Net. I guess some people in here are too stupid to realize that most news stories are actually someones biased viewpoint of a particular event or issue.

LOL You're such a two-faced "fraud" Brian. And who are you to speak for any of those people and as to why they left. Ashcroft left because he was distraught over a divorce and Viking had long since stopped posting in here, even before I joined, and has had personal problems leading him to ask to be demodded. The fact is that you're no one without your little support network of crony pricks, ones that reinforced your opinions and ran interference for your grandiose notions bordering on absurdity. They didn't cut down on or stop their posting because they were "persecuted." They cut-and-ran because they spewed mindlessly pro-government propaganda that was clearly agenda driven, or because they did not have the prior knowledge to sustain their spoon-fed opinions. Ones that were often easily refuted with a little research. And oh yeah, the credibility of their precious extreme right wing notions are falling in the toilet as the American people increasing turn on this administration, and the GOP corrupt lazy cunts in Congress, people you so stirringly defended.

And what can I say about the last sentence, which puts your lack of intelligence and ideologically-driven dishonesty on display? Yeah Bri, as if the biased third-rate op-ed ads manufacturing opinions are any sort of "truth." These are often not even honest opinions at that, as most of the Townidiot.com writers are just eeking out a living spewing propaganda for wealthy corporate/private GOP 'benefactors' that are seeking anything to keep the base in line, even if they don't believe this shit. As if the selective facts, lies, and irrelevant half-truths comprising an opinion article by intellectually dishonest, lazy, or incompetent people no major newspaper or magazine would employ are in any way tantamount to a news article in a press --whose job is to be critical of the gov't, and not serve as its propaganda arm.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Nick, you're a bitter man. I will pray for you.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nick, you're a bitter man. I will pray for you.

LMFAO!! Yeah, okay Bri. Isn't it time your to start another BigBrian'sCryin' thread?

BTW, can you actually come up with any shtick of your own with out cop and parroting everyone else's?

BTW, NeoCon playbook #117: When getting indisputably own3d with actual facts and information, claim your antagonist is 'angry.'
                            Last edited by Nickdfresh; 10-28-2006, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Ellyllions
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2006

I don't care enough to participate at this point. Participated in the early voting.

The way I see it, all of DC is washed-up and grasping at straws to have 2 years paid vacation.

Nobody in DC is doing anything worthwhile at this point.

I'm just hoping that in '08 I have more to choose from than McCain vs. Billary.

*Edited to fix last sentence...that's what I get for talking and typing at the same time.
                              Last edited by Ellyllions; 10-28-2006, 10:51 AM.
                              "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• ODShowtime
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Certain liberal lunatics whine and bitch about those of us "IN THE KNOW" whining and bitching about name-calling, then claim they want honest debate.

Bullshit. I've posted countless articles about how corrupt and incompetent gw&friends are and you had nothing to say. NOTHING.

People whine and bitch about me posting op-eds. Too damn bad.

I love how you reserve the right to intentionally piss people off and insult them (and waste their time and bandwidth with that enormous billboard of yours), while at the same time bitching about how 'the other side' does nothing but hurl insults.

The reason people are pissed off is because how badly these idiots have fucked our country. It's obvious to anyone with any sense.

And you still support them because you're an idiot. That's not an insult, it's the truth. You've proven it here.
                                gnaw on it

Comment

Working...