X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LMFAO!! Or cry my fucking ass off!!

They're actually crowing about the 19,000 "special police force" members?

Jesus Christ, why don't they crow about Hitler's SS, or El Salvadorian death squads as signs of 'success?'

These guys are sectarian militia cunts wearing uniforms and murdering people indiscriminately!! Some of them children.

Yeah, "you can see it in the children's eyes" indeed!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
      A couple hard questions for you guys:

How is that clip different from the insurgent sniper footage CNN aired that sparked such outrage?

If America were ever to be invaded you can bet your ass that I would be an "insurgent" taking the foreign occupiers out! Would that make me a terrorist?

The "strategy" has been get in and profit at the expense of our once mighty military. Why do you think that so many military jobs have been outsourced to contractors on behalf of private companies such as Blackwater and KBR?
      Since we're on the subject of KBR, that reminds me one time in formation when our SNCOIC was warning us not to go to the KBR tent due to the rampant gambling and prostitution going on over there. I can't remember the exact details.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Sounds like the KBR tent was the place to be.

Seriously BITEY, what were the KBR employees doing in Iraq?
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Making several-times the amount of money that their equivalent military counterparts were? (or the mothballed military occupational specialties that they were equivicating would have?)

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            I'd believe "good news from Iraq" if I heard it from Sarge, or Biteyoass, or someone else who had been there and who I know for a fact isn't a Bush-sucking shill like these astro-turfing "soldiers" who are always spamming the small town red state newspapers with feel good propaganda stories.
            Nice Post.

I'm glad you graduated from the "John Kerry School of Bad-mouthing Our Troops."

FORD, you've just shown you're true colors.

You only support our people over there unless they mouth the words you want them to say.

You're all fucked up.
            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Sounds like the KBR tent was the place to be.

Seriously BITEY, what were the KBR employees doing in Iraq?
              Well they were supervising all of the third world folks (probably were paid less than minimum wage) who were serving chow, doing a lousy job of filtering the euphrates water that we had to shower with and gods knows what else. All I know is that this whole war's purpose instead of democracy had to do with bush helping his good ole' boy network make a lot of money.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                Well they were supervising all of the third world folks (probably were paid less than minimum wage) who were serving chow, doing a lousy job of filtering the euphrates water that we had to shower with and gods knows what else. All I know is that this whole war's purpose instead of democracy had to do with bush helping his good ole' boy network make a lot of money.
                Shouldn't military personnel be performing these functions?

How long were you in Iraq?
                Last edited by DEMON CUNT; 11-05-2006, 01:12 PM.
                Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Shouldn't military personel be performing these functions?

He mentioned earlier 6 months. Is that the average for one tour? I know many of our men are on multiple tours.
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Shouldn't military personel be performing these functions?

At one time, they did. If you watch episodes of M*A*S*H, you'll see Army cooks, Army bartenders, waiters, etc. Most of these MOS's are vacant since the advent of the all-volunteer military.

One of the horrendous things that Rummy has done is the "outsourcing" of clerical functions once performed by soldiers. This is done to "free-up" more troops to fight in combat arms, but it's main drawback is that it is very expensive since you're now paying civilian wages. It also makes wars, and using military personnel, far more politically expedient, since you need less actual troops. And the cost is passed along by contractors with political ties (Halliburton)..

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      At one time, they did. If you watch episodes of M*A*S*H, you'll see Army cooks, Army bartenders, waiters, etc. Most of these MOS's are vacant since the advent of the all-volunteer military.

One of the horrendous things that Rummy has done is the "outsourcing" of clerical functions once performed by soldiers. This is done to "free-up" more troops to fight in combat arms, but it's main drawback is that it is very expensive since you're now paying civilian wages. It also makes wars, and using military personnel, far more politically expedient, since you need less actual troops. And the cost is passed along by contractors with political ties (Halliburton)..
                      Companies have received wet dream no bid cost plus contracts all paid with our tax dollars.

While conservatives are talking about Kerry; corporations are reaping profits while Americans are being slaughtered.

Like robots the cons stay on task and feel nothing.

Kerry must apologize...Clinton's penis...Immigration...secular progressives...war against Christmas...government spending...

Comment

Working...