X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by knuckleboner
    (shitty school. only idiots have degrees from there...)

Yeah, especially attorneys. j/k
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      It's pretty sad as to how dumb you are then. You definitely have the B.S. though. I think you should ask for your money back.

BTW, and MBA is largely useless nowadays. And I'd not be surprised if you were completely making this up, since you've frequently made claims here you cannot substantiate and have become little more than a blathering troll in this forum. (Like developing software *snicker*)

Oh yeah, whining op-ed troll says what?

Dude, you're a mimicking clown that has no game, nor any originality. No wonder you need to be told what to think. like a good dummycon.

And BTW, your redundant flamings tantamount to "my arguments are good, yours are bad" is the basest, most idiotic form of sophism. You should have learned that in Philosophy 101.

BTW, if I were a gym teacher, I'd say how does it feel to have your ass own3d by a gym teacher? That would make it sweeter all the while...
      Nick, you're just being a little snot. In the realm of all things in this world, you're opinion means nothing. You're jealousy is quite detrimental to your health, you know.

You try to mimick me, but come off like someone that was marked on his kindergarten report card with the remark, "Does not get along well with classmates." Do try to behave in here.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
        Veteran
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

You try to mimick me, :
        First of all, you walking duncecap, it's "mimic". Secondly, Nick does not do anything of the sort. You are a pathetic would be-bully idiot. How someone so flat-out stupid even remembers how to breathe is nothing short of miraculous.

But, please, as a courtesy to your fellow members here at the Army, do feel free to stop. Like, now.
        RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

In the realm of all things in this world, you're opinion means nothing.
          You are the expert on that....I don't see how you have posted anything relevant to reality around here for a long time...if ever....

You try to mimick me, but come off like someone that was marked on his kindergarten report card with the remark, "Does not get along well with classmates." Do try to behave in here.
          Why should anyone attempt to emulate or even "get along well" with a classmate as delusional as you appear to be? Nobody around here is that stupid...except maybe 4morequeers

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
            First of all, you walking duncecap, it's "mimic". Secondly, Nick does not do anything of the sort. You are a pathetic would be-bully idiot. How someone so flat-out stupid even remembers how to breathe is nothing short of miraculous.

But, please, as a courtesy to your fellow members here at the Army, do feel free to stop. Like, now.
            Ha ha! pwn3d!

That's a 5 Star vote for you!
            Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Nick, you're just being a little snot. In the realm of all things in this world, you're opinion means nothing. You're jealousy is quite detrimental to your health, you know.

Nice debate.
              Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

Working...