• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Ditto.

Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
      It's her ideology that we worry about.
      What is this "ideology" of hers that you keep mentioning?
      Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian (R - Retarded Beyond Belief)
        You're way to impressed with yourself. You make me laugh, even though that's not your intention.

Run along, little boy.
        Another strikingly pathetic attempt by BigBlandBlowjob to keep up with the adults.

Anytime I cause you to laugh at yourself is a time that I truly treasure.
        Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
          If I may......

They think fags marrying will lead to people marrying their pets......

They think Government is here to serve Big Oil and Halliburton, not the people.

They think anyone who dares question our "strategy" in Iraq is a cut-n-run, terrorist sympathizing, Troop hating moron.

And Pelosi and the rest of the Democratic Majority will show them for the utter FAILURES they've been for the last 6 years.

And that scares the living shit out of 'em. As it should

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Run along, little boy.

It's getting creepy in this time of FoleyGate for you to keep using this retort.

Can you find another one?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by DEMON ####
              Exactly. All I see are the BigCryin'Brianne-esque 'Funny-Face-Pics!" of Pelosi.

That's a childish cliche' and this point, and that kind of blathering partisanship is becoming discredited.

What I want to know is specific examples of her alleged 'extreme leftist agenda,' which is not leftist enough for many BTW...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

That's a childish cliche' and this point, and that kind of blathering partisanship is becoming discredited.

What I want to know is specific examples of her alleged 'extreme leftist agenda,' which is not leftist enough for many BTW...
                Oh get off of it, Nick.

I post one comical picture of the woman and you get your panties in a wad over it?

Geez...

This simply shows you don't want any criticism or teasing of your lady.

I said I would give this Congress and it's leadership a chance, but you can't expect us not to make a few pokes at them every now and then.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

The obsession continues. You did some research this time.

Those people have the guts to come out in public and let the world know who they are.

You have to suggest that other members here put your dick in their mouths. This makes you not only gay, but cowardly and gay. Do you do meth too?

Fag.
                  Lqskdiver is a long-time member of these forums (as well as DDLR.com) and has never posted shit or fag pictures.

'nuff said.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Actually, I've posted just one pic....one time.

More are on the way since I know it gets to you this bad.

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                      Lqskdiver is a long-time member of these forums (as well as DDLR.com) and has never posted shit or fag pictures.

'nuff said.
                      That's good news!

So, while he has been suggesting that the other gentlemen here suck his weenie; I have been providing your jack-off material for you.

Do you prefer to stroke it to the poo pics or dudes in underwear?

Comment

• scamper
                        Commando
                        • May 2005

The obsession continues. You did some research this time.

Those people have the guts to come out in public and let the world know who they are.

You have to suggest that other members here put your dick in their mouths. This makes you not only gay, but cowardly and gay. Do you do meth too?

Fag.
                        Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        This is nice.

We needed some new[old] blood in here.

DC and Liquidskin should be quite entertaining.

The right's typical "what do you have against homosexuality" is just dripping with irony.

It's just so funny that EVERY con in here as tried that tired old line recently.

And to trot out a picture of Barnie Frank????? C'mon.

At least our butt darts are OUT IN THE OPEN.

Not pretending to be on "protect the children" committees while text messaging young pages asking for their cock size!!!

Or preachers damning the disease of homosexuality while getting assfucked high on meth.

Jesus you Cons crack me up.
                        Stand up for the gays and then slam their lifestyle. Nice.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by scamper
                          Stand up for the gays and then slam their lifestyle. Nice.

How so?

I'm not "slamming their lifestyle"

I'm slamming the closeted hypocrites who denounce them on one hand, and get meth fueled hummers on the other.

:confused:

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Wow! With all the time that you have spent hiding lately, I would hope that you could come up with something better than that.
                            Hiding lately? Where have you been the last week, Monkey?

Comment

• Switch84
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              Bwaha??

No, we really don't.

This shrill pimptress is enough to shut down your whole little Theifdom of crooks, pedophiles, and warmongers.

Sucks, huh?

Bwahaha that, bitch

You've never met her, or had a conversation with her or heard what she REALLY feels should be done in this nation. Hell, you've never even served this country in any capacity. I have. You can spew assinine bullshit all you want, like some nerdy geek boy trying to score points with the cool kids. She is NOT the best choice for this job. She will NOT be partisan. Like some in politics, she has her own agenda in the forefront, not what's truly best for this nation.
                              "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

So, while he has been suggesting that the other gentlemen here suck his weenie
                                We all know that turned you on.

Stop hiding it.

Comment

Working...