• Jan 2004

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
      FORD, you need to quit believing what you see on TV and the movies.

It's that elitist attitude that is costing you votes. The Hillbilly's of the Appalacians are primarily of Scottish and Irish background.

Blame Sesh.
      WHAT elitist attitude?? It's a statement of fact that the Republicans use ridiculous wedge issues in the so called "red" states to get people to the polls, and the bullshit works time after time.

For the record, I'll put my redneck genetics up against anyone here. Some of my relatives actually moved to Northern Idaho because the redneck town they used to live in had become too suburbanized. And when they moved there, it was to a log cabin with no electricity, or running water and they shit in an outhouse. Eventually, they got the electricity and the running water.

These are the same people who spike the watermelons with moonshine at the family reunions so they can trick the Mormon cousins. One of them even has a Confederate flag tattoo on his arm, and it looks like one of those do it yourself prison jobs. (I didn't ask)

They're basically good people, but I don't discuss politics with them very often, unless they bring it up. And even then they had to admit Chimpy was a moron.

So don't lecture me about hillbillies and rednecks. I've got a family tree full of em. And yes, it forks, god damn it!!
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        WHAT elitist attitude?? It's a statement of fact that the Republicans use ridiculous wedge issues in the so called "red" states to get people to the polls, and the bullshit works time after time.

For the record, I'll put my redneck genetics up against anyone here. Some of my relatives actually moved to Northern Idaho because the redneck town they used to live in had become too suburbanized. And when they moved there, it was to a log cabin with no electricity, or running water and they shit in an outhouse. Eventually, they got the electricity and the running water.

These are the same people who spike the watermelons with moonshine at the family reunions so they can trick the Mormon cousins. One of them even has a Confederate flag tattoo on his arm, and it looks like one of those do it yourself prison jobs. (I didn't ask)

They're basically good people, but I don't discuss politics with them very often, unless they bring it up. And even then they had to admit Chimpy was a moron.

So don't lecture me about hillbillies and rednecks. I've got a family tree full of em. And yes, it forks, god damn it!!

TMI...nobody really cares!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Barack Hussein Obama.

His name really couldn't be worse could it? Obama a mixture of Osama and Bomber, barrack and just to be sure Hussein.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            Barack Hussein Obama.

His name really couldn't be worse could it? Obama a mixture of Osama and Bomber, barrack and just to be sure Hussein.
            Yeah, but "Hussein" in the Arab world is like "Smith" in the US. Or a last name beginning with "Mc" in Scotland.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

No offence but we are talking about the Anerican electorate here...

Poeple that voted for Bush because they were unhappy about Kerry's war record...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If I had to put money on it at the moment I would bet on Hillary.

It's the best money and machine that wins, not policies or anything else.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

No offence but we are talking about the Anerican electorate here...

Poeple that voted for Bush because they were unhappy about Kerry's war record...
                  Worse than that.... Kerry was the third Vietnam Vet that team BCE shit all over during a campaign. They did it to both John McCain and Al Gore in 2000. Granted, Gore's experience in 'Nam was considerably different than McCain's but all the same he did go. Which is more than you can say for the Chimp. Or Cheney. Or the rest of his cabinet. Or 90% of the right wing media.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Hillary's 'converstaion with America' is actually great spin because in a fucked up way it is true.

Her people will spend millions working out exactly what she needs to say to get elected and then 100s of millions putting out TV adverts saying it.

Cheers!

Comment

• Coyote
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Hillary's 'converstaion with America' is actually great spin because in a fucked up way it is true.

Her people will spend millions working out exactly what she needs to say to get elected and then 100s of millions putting out TV adverts saying it.

Cheers!

I thought it was all about having the right bloodlines? :confused: :p
                      Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

If I had to put money on it at the moment I would bet on Hillary.

It's the best money and machine that wins, not policies or anything else.
                        She can easily raise $500 million --for starters...

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                          Which is more than you can say for the Chimp. Or Cheney. Or the rest of his cabinet. Or 90% of the right wing media.
                          Or you.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                            Or you.

Considering I was 9 years old when Saigon fell in 1975, I wasn't exactly eligible for the Vietnam War. I don't think anyone's gonna hold that against me.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U-MYq2TZ73Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U-MYq2TZ73Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Say what you mean, and mean what you say?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                Some more than others.

Take BushCO for example.......

Reptilian in nature.
                                Must be Biiavians...Oqua Tan gen wan,qua unsa, lajee wan.

Comment

Working...