X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

And 9/11 was God's wrath for homosexuality, right?
    I didn't say that I supported any of these ideas, but these events fit into God's plan somehow...

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      I like how you just throw that out there...

Explain this "knowledge"
      There's genetic factors involved. It's comparable to being left handed. Sure, you can be forced to use your right hand, and in fact many left handed people were, because there was a time when even this was somehow considered "evil".

But even if such a person learned how to write in perfect penmanship with their right hand, it wouldn't change the fact that it wasn't their natural orientation.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I didn't say that I supported any of these ideas, but these events fit into God's plan somehow...
        How does PNAC's conveniently timed "New PERLE Harbor" fit into GOD's plan??

Is God a Likud Zionfascist now? :confused:
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

No way man, I don't buy it...

I'll believe in global warming before I believe people were born gay...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well, considering you were witness to the worst result of global warming to hit this country (so far), I would hope so.

But again I have to ask.... why the HELL do you think you have to deny scientific reality in order to believe in God??
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Show me the science that points to queers being born that way...

LMAO!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

LMAO!
                Find intimacy and sex advice for any relationship for a healthy and fulfilling love life.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Since sexual orientation is such a complex trait, we're never going to find any one gene that determines whether someone is gay or not," says Mustanski. "It's going to be a combination of various genes acting together as well as possibly interacting with environmental influences.

Hmmm...

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The ironic thing is that if they ever DO narrow it down to one gene, the religious reich is going to suddenly embrace abortion.

Fred Phelps will open up the "GOD KILLS FAG BABIES" clinic in Kansas, and James Dobson will be forcing premature deliveries at six months, just so there's time for three months of preemie "cures" for homosexuality.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Ice Cream Girl
                      Roadie
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by FORD
                      There's genetic factors involved. It's comparable to being left handed. Sure, you can be forced to use your right hand, and in fact many left handed people were, because there was a time when even this was somehow considered "evil".

But even if such a person learned how to write in perfect penmanship with their right hand, it wouldn't change the fact that it wasn't their natural orientation.
                      Yep. Learned this in my college genetics class.

H = heterosexual, dominant gene
                      h = homosexual, recessive gene

HH expresses as heterosexual
                      [25% of the population]

Hh can express as heterosexual, bisexual, or gay
                      [50% of the population]

hh expresses as homosexual
                      [25% of the population]

While other fruit flies mated wildly, the hh strain of males and females did not mate to produce an f1 generation. They all died in their jars.

Comment

• Ice Cream Girl
                        Roadie
                        • Apr 2006

Another theory on the above is that H and h are co-dominant, expressing equally in an individual no matter what.

The dominant-recessive theory applies more to the socio-psychological pressure of the individual wanting to suppress any trace of the homosexual gene expression, or phenotype.

And this was the thinking of the genetics community back in the late 80's. This tells you how long it's taken to get to the rest of the world.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

LMAO!
                          LMMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden Mr. FAITH wants to "see the science" backing up a claim????????

FUCKING PRICELESS
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Ice Cream Girl

While other fruit flies mated wildly, the hh strain of males and females did not mate to produce an f1 generation. They all died in their jars.

Conclusion: ELVIS will die in a jar.
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Why do you have such strong feelings about this?

Why do you think it's any of your business?

Unless you're out sucking some cock, you shouldn't even be worrying about it.
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                All of a sudden Mr. FAITH wants to "see the science" backing up a claim????????
                                thank you for pointing out the irony of that post.
                                gnaw on it

Comment

Working...