Libby is GUILTY except for one count (Count 3)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    God forbid they actually talk about the issues.

Well, we know how weak they are on THOSE.

Why don't you check your last 500 posts or so, and show us which ones you simply do not:

a.) posted a cut and past of a partisan op-ed or an article you think proves some agenda you have, with no commentary..

b.) Lob an insult at a newbie or make a negative comment on someone else's opinion without offering anything, in one sentence or less..

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

None of you Mrs. Bill Clinton lovers have answered my question about Armitage.

Why wasn't he charged with a crime if Valerie Plame was covert?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        Is that all you got, Nick?

No, I have a lot more actually...

I posted one post that I copied from some conspiracy website in a thread that I believe was related to Clinton and some of the mysterious circumstances surrounding people he knew, and you use that as your main offense?
        You were being dead serious and unironic...

Lame. Lame, and capital Lame.
        Describes the content of your posts alright...

When did I say it was alright for innocent people to be tortured? Crap!
        In a thread about Gitmo...

When did I say it alright for innocent people to be put to death? Crap!
        When we were discussing the death penalty, and I mentioned that innocent people have been put to death, sometimes intentionally. You then basically stated that it was alright for a few innocent people to die...

Are you talking about the terrorists down in Gitmo? Since you love those guys so much, maybe the government should send them to your house. It could save us a few tax dollars.
        Yeah Warcunt, I gots nuthin' but loves for them terrorists!'

But then again, I'm the one between the two of us that has served in the US military, and actually put my ass on the line while pussybitches like you do nothing but bitch about things you haven't the slightest clue about...

You can go back to pretending to be a "Christian" again now my little evangelical diva...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Mike Malloy comments on the Libby verdict......

Tuesday March 5 2007

Well, damn. Another "totally innocent" perp convicted. This time it is one of Republican Dick Cheney's many designated chumps - all loyalists dedicated to the protection of Cheney's efforts in the so-far successful destruction of the two formerly co-equal branches of government - Republican operative Irving Lewis Libby.

Guilty on four of the five counts of perjury and obstruction of justice, said the jury. "We'll ask for a new trial," croaked his attorney! "And if that doesn't work, we'll appeal! And if that fails, we'll go to the Supreme Court," the attorney shrieked! So (sigh) yet another innocent Republican finds his life of crime and lies and frauds and deceits and hypocrisies interrupted by a guilty verdict - as unfair and, um, incorrect as that verdict actually is.

Why not just sit down and shut up, Irving. You're going to jail, you corrupt Republican (pardon the redundancy). You know damn good and well you and the cyborg criminal you're protecting are guilty as charged. Maybe in the time left before you enter a federal penitentiary, Irving, you can follow the example of one of your criminal Republican predecessors - James McCord of Watergate fame. After being found guilty on six counts he wrote a letter to Judge John Sirica declaring he had committed perjury at trial on the orders of then Republican Attorney General John Mitchell.

His letter set off the Watergate scandal in earnest by implicating many Republican higher-ups in Richard Nixon's Republican Administration, all involved in covering up the conspiracy that was the rat's nest of murder, war, fraud, perjury, obstruction of justice, illegal bombings of foreign countries, wiretapping of U.S. citizens - on and on and on, the template for both the Reagan and Bush, Jr. Administrations.

Maybe you'll blow the whistle, Irving, on the real criminals involved in your little caper. You're just the messenger boy, after all. The punk. The doofus. The fall guy. Do you really want justice, Irving? Your attorney still has Patrick Fitzgerald's phone number. Use it.

--MM
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh, but he worked for the New York Times, which is your Bible!

You ought to get down on both knees and pray at the alter.
            Yeah, 'cause "they're all the same," huh Warocrite?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh, and Richard Armitage is being sued by Joe and Valarie Wilson...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Why wasn't Armitage brought before the grand jury?

Good question...

What's your theory? Or should I ask what's Rush's theory?

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Yeah Warcunt, I gots nuthin' but loves for them terrorists!'

You can go back to pretending to be a "Christian" again now my little evangelical diva...
                  About time to revealed your true feelings!

I'll go back to being a Christian and you can go back to being a Republican.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                    Good question...

What's your theory? Or should I ask what's Rush's theory?
                    Have you read any of my posts in this thread?

There wasn't any crime to begin with.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

Libby, taxpayers paying the price
                      By Boston Herald editorial staff
                      Wednesday, March 7, 2007

So is the nation any safer, any more secure today for Scooter Libby having been found guilty of perjury and obstruction of justice?
                      Oh, we are certainly wiser in the ways of Washington. No doubt about that. For those who have never had a peek inside the corridors of power where high ranking government officials schmooze reporters and leak selected tidbits of information to a press corps eager to listen, the Libby trial was a revelation. It exposed the symbiotic nature of the relationship that goes on day in and day out - even today and even without Scooter Libby at its epicenter.
                      Yes, what the vice president’s former chief of staff did was incredibly stupid - lying usually is. Lying to the FBI or a grand jury most certainly is, even in a town where lying too is a way of life.

But as Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald put it, “Any lie under oath is serious. We cannot tolerate perjury. The truth is what drives our judicial system. If people don’t come forward and tell the truth, we have no hope of making the judicial system work.”
                      So after four years of probing how the name of former CIA operative Valerie Plame made it into print, all Fitzgerald was able to prove is that Libby didn’t get his information from NBC’s Tim Russert as he said he thought he did. Wow, there’s a shocker!
                      Fitzgerald has said no additional charges will be filed.
                      So, if the aim was to punish the actual leaker of Plame’s name, that’s not going to happen. Libby wasn’t even the source of the original Robert Novak column that outed Plame and identified her as Joe Wilson’s wife. Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage has already come forward as Novak’s source, however inadvertently.
                      Wilson and Plame, who have gone on to become Vanity Fair cover celebs, are pursuing a civil suit against Libby and Cheney.
                      Bob Woodward, who also interviewed Armitage, will have his book. Democrats have their talking points. And the taxpayers will get one helluva bill.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Have you read any of my posts in this thread?

There wasn't any crime to begin with.
                        No? What's it called when you lie to a grand jury? Not a crime this time huh? I guess with you retards a blowjob is more important than, say, discrediting someone to take the military into a security force role for Halliburton. And the speech your monkey made right here indicates he wasn't interested in WMD's. He once again ignored intel-much like what he ignored about 9/11.

I hope this bastard flips.

YOU LOSE AGAIN.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

And the taxpayers will get one helluva bill.
                          But Clinton was worth it to you?

Hypocrite.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

“Any lie under oath is serious. We cannot tolerate perjury. The truth is what drives our judicial system. If people don’t come forward and tell the truth, we have no hope of making the judicial system work.”
                            Originally posted by WartHand

There wasn't any crime to begin with

You're an idiot.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

No? What's it called when you lie to a grand jury? Not a crime this time huh? I guess with you retards a blowjob is more important than, say, discrediting someone to take the military into a security force role for Halliburton. And the speech your monkey made right here indicates he wasn't interested in WMD's. He once again ignored intel-much like what he ignored about 9/11.

I hope this bastard flips.

YOU LOSE AGAIN.
                              Again, you never read my posts.

I'm not talking about Clinton here. This is about Libby. Stay on subject!

I said there was no crime before the investigation took place.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

You're an idiot.
                                DEMON CUNT, is that you?

Comment

Working...