X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    I need to post some more pictures from the event.

Cindy Sheehan supports the Bush Administration?

Who knew!?

Comment

• Ellyllions
      Veteran
      • Mar 2006

Cindy Sheehan is a mom suffering with incredible guilt which has probably led to a monster case of Post-Traumatic Stress disorder. She's not functioning on all 4-cylinders.

Er go, she is NOT a good example for speaking on anything. She needs mental help.
      "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Cindy Sheehan is completely sane. Or as sane as a mother can be, whose son was slaughtered for oil profits and Likud paranoia.

It's this fucking BCE murderous treasonous foreign policy which is INSANE.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

No offense, FORD, but you aren't exactly the poster child for sanity.

What appears insane to you probably appears sane to most other people.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            No offense, FORD, but you aren't exactly the poster child for sanity.

What appears insane to you probably appears sane to most other people.
            How does declaring war on a nation which was NEVER a threat to the United States appear sane to anyone?

Or at least anyone who is themselves sane, by any logical standard.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ellyllions
              Veteran
              • Mar 2006

She is NOT sane.

What mother, who just lost a son, would leave her husband and her two other little ones behind to persue anything.

Tragedy will do one of 2 things to you:
              Draw you closer to your support system, or throw you in the padded room .... You guess which one happened to Cindy.

I feel sorry for the lady, I truly do.
              "If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace." - Hamilton Fish

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

To see if she's sane or not, just look at the people she's hanging out with.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

I was in the PDX rally last weekend...

Didn't stay long...I can't stand crowds...

I got some really cool pics, though. I'll see about getting them up later if nobody's opposed...
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...