X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    NEOCON....what does that mean? You use it to pretty much describe anyone who doesn't agree with you.

His ecological agenda and his evangelism are one and the same.

He's the current treehuggers' version of Jesus Christ, since they don't believe in the Real Deal.
    Oh, I don't know if you missed it or not, but I totally embarrassed you a couple of posts up by proving your ignorance on science's understanding of ancient atmospheric makeup. What do you have to say about that?

Do YOU know what that means? It means that you're ignorant of the facts pertaining to the debate in which you are participating. Like a child.

I wonder how many other topics you are truly ignorant about whilst flapping your jaws?
    gnaw on it

Comment

• scamper
      Commando
      • May 2005

Originally posted by FORD
      Busheep fudge those tree numbers by counting a 600 year old sequoia and a seedling that Whorehauser planted on a clearcut lot last week as "equal". But that's not at all the case. A seedling will never produce as much oxygen as an old growth tree, because those seedlings will NEVER grow that large again.

Once a forest is eliminated, it's gone for good. You might grow a tree farm in it's place. It may well be a renewable resource, over time, as far as timber goes, but it will never be a "renewable" ecosystem.

Now hold on, isn't Al Gore saying that it's ok for him to abuse the environment because he paid money for someone to plant a tree?

Comment

• Roy Munson
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

It's the biggest fucking sham in the history of this country.

Buying "carbon offsets?" GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!! WHAT A GOD DAMNED JOKE.

Everytime I see Gore's fat mug on TV, sounding like Forrest fucking Gump, all I can do is laugh hysterically. He's the biggest idiot this nation has ever seen. Lucky for him most Americans are just as stupid as he is.

Shame on that fat piece of shit for starting every diatribe of his with the same old - "The debate is over" crap. THE DEBATE IS NOT OVER. In fact it has barely just begun. I can't believe people buy into this shit.

Hey, all you tree-hugging hippy-commie cockbiters...did you know that EVERY OTHER PLANET IN OUR FUCKING SOLAR SYSTEM HAS ALSO BEEN "WARMING?" Hmmm...I wonder why? BECAUSE THE FUCKING SUN IS GETTING HOTTER YOU STUPID CUNTS!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well...

You know something? I had been thinking about getting rid of my SUV in favor of a car with better mpgs. But Al Gore has pissed me off SO much with this complete fallacy that I think I'm going to keep my SUV. I'm also going to stock up on incandescent lightbulbs and I'm going to quit recycling.

Fuck these people.
        Originally posted by ELVIS
        I guess you're right...

Comment

• Roy Munson
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by scamper
          Now hold on, isn't Al Gore saying that it's ok for him to abuse the environment because he paid money for someone to plant a tree?

Yes.

This should be the NEW definition of HYPOCRISY.

That overweight muttonhead is trouncing around the world in his PRIVATE JET ordering the common folk to quit driving their cars, ride their bicycles or walk, turn their lights off, switch to different light bulbs, turn their heat down in their house, and various other degrees of insanity while it's OK for him to do because he BUYS CARBON OFFSETS!!! Come on PEOPLE WAKE THE FUCK UP!! HOW CAN ANYONE TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUSLY? OMG

I'm gonna go plant a tree so I can drive my Durango up to the grocery store...NUGGA, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!
          I guess you're right...

Comment

• Roy Munson
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

It's the SUN, STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I guess you're right...

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
              Veteran
              • Feb 2006

How many times has the temperature of the Earth fluxuated up and down over the last 6,000 years?

I love this guy. LOVE. Did no one else catch this? "The last 6000 years"? Meaning the Earth isn't millions of years old, dinosaurs only existed as marshmallows in kids cereal, there's no such thing as evolution and on Easter Sunday Jesus won the game winning goal for Jeruselem in the World Cup in water polo on the back of Manna, His giant chocolate bunny.

LOVE.
              RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                I love this guy. LOVE. Did no one else catch this? "The last 6000 years"? Meaning the Earth isn't millions of years old, dinosaurs only existed as marshmallows in kids cereal, there's no such thing as evolution and on Easter Sunday Jesus won the game winning goal for Jeruselem in the World Cup in water polo on the back of Manna, His giant chocolate bunny.

LOVE.
                I picked 6,000, because 4,000 BC is usually the time when most archeaologists say human civilization began in Sumeria.

I'd love to see the Sumerian tablets on temperature fluxuations in 4,000 BC.

The rest of paragraph is nonsense. When did I ever say dinosaurs didn't exist??

Come on, get some better ammo.

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                  It's the biggest fucking sham in the history of this country.

Buying "carbon offsets?" GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!! WHAT A GOD DAMNED JOKE.

The best part about it is that he's buying carbon offsets from himself, meaning he's not making any sacrifices.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                    Oh, I don't know if you missed it or not, but I totally embarrassed you a couple of posts up by proving your ignorance on science's understanding of ancient atmospheric makeup. What do you have to say about that?
                    You did?

I missed that embarrassment.

I guess I'll have to use Google to dig up some obscure web pages proving global warming can't be proved by the polar ice caps.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I picked 6,000, because 4,000 BC is usually the time when most archeaologists say human civilization began in Sumeria.

I'd love to see the Sumerian tablets on temperature fluxuations in 4,000 BC.

The rest of paragraph is nonsense. When did I ever say dinosaurs didn't exist??

Come on, get some better ammo.

But you do believe that dinosaurs lived next to cavemen, right?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The best part about it is that he's buying carbon offsets from himself, meaning he's not making any sacrifices.
                        He's setting an example. The rich that use more should have to pay more. Isn't it simple?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You did?

I guess I'll have to use Google to dig up some obscure web pages proving global warming can't be proved by the polar ice caps.
                          Just check the extremist right wing "think" tank sites that take money from oil companies to spread utter bullshit...

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

You did?

No, that was a scientific fact actually. You can tell the climate of the past by analyzing ice cores.

You dispute this? With what evidence?

I forgot that you'd probably have to be paying attention to get embarrassed.

I'm not trying to be mean warham. You're bringing this on yourself.
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

By the way, in this thread I wasn't arguing about global warming. I was merely teaching you about how scientists can learn about our atmosphere. You had indicated that the very idea was ludicrous.
                              gnaw on it

Comment

• scamper
                                Commando
                                • May 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                He's setting an example. The rich that use more should have to pay more. Isn't it simple?
                                How does paying more help the environment?

Comment

Working...