Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flatbroke
    Groupie
    • Mar 2005

The author of this article Daniel Pipes is anything but a facist right wing conservative.

I think that his piece is spot on about the issue of radical vs. moderate muslims. We should be doing more to strengthen the moderates, while stop being in denial about the radicals.

[NY Sun title: "Steyn's New Book Combines Humor, Accuracy, Depth"] Mark Steyn, political columnist and cultural critic, has written a remarkable book, America Alone: The End of the World as We Know It (Regnery). He combines several virtues uncommonly

Even a "small percentage" of a billion plus folks is too much to ignore.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      And the Republic of Islamofascia is where again?
      Everything between Morrocco and Indonesia. Our plutonium powered deathray satelights will take care of them soon enough.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ODShowtime
        This is where I draw the line. Anyone who refuses to serve or transport your booze because of islam needs to get his ass beat!

People should not be coming in here and imposing their beliefs on others. Same with the pharmacists who won't dole out certain drugs that are against their morals. It's bullshit.
        I was turning the other cheek like Jesus told us to do but then Habib refused to give me a ride because I was carrying a six pack of Samual Adams. Now I want to drink the blood of every man, woman, and child that belongs to his religion.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by flatbroke
          The author of this article Daniel Pipes is anything but a facist right wing conservative.

Daniel "Crack" Pipes is one of the most venomous neocon Nazi Zionfascists on the planet. He advocates the literal genocide of Muslims, and that is NO exaggeration.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Daniel "Crack" Pipes is one of the most venomous neocon Nazi Zionfascists on the planet. He advocates the literal genocide of Muslims, and that is NO exaggeration.
            OK, genocide = BAD. But I'm all for "thinning the (Islamofascist) herd" as it were...
            Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The truth is --there are very few actual "Islamofascists," barely enough to constitute a herd...

Evidence abounds.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

My main problem is the muslims who don't adapt. Now I'm not saying to kill em all; there can be a solution in varying degrees. The most drastic would be death on those who muder and least drastic would be to deport em to that shitty province in Pakistan that borders Afghanistan. Then if they still want to start shit, kill em' there.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                  My main problem is the muslims who don't adapt. Now I'm not saying to kill em all; there can be a solution in varying degrees. The most drastic would be death on those who muder and least drastic would be to deport em to that shitty province in Pakistan that borders Afghanistan. Then if they still want to start shit, kill em' there.
                  The problem with putting them in that shitty province of Pakistan is when Musharraf goes down - and like any military dictator he eventually will - then you would have a real potential of some genuinely crazy fuckers with actual access to nuclear weapons (as opposed to the fairy tales that the BCE spins now to attempt keeping the US population in fear.)

Maybe they should go into the western (Muslim) provinces of China. And if the Chinese don't want them and decide to kill them, well... at least they have the ground troops to do it.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The truth is --there are very few actual "Islamofascists," barely enough to constitute a herd...

Evidence abounds.
                    Maybe they'll eventually blow ALL themselves up...
                    Originally posted by conmee
                    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                    Originally posted by eddie78
                    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      The problem with putting them in that shitty province of Pakistan is when Musharraf goes down - and like any military dictator he eventually will - then you would have a real potential of some genuinely crazy fuckers with actual access to nuclear weapons (as opposed to the fairy tales that the BCE spins now to attempt keeping the US population in fear.)

Maybe they should go into the western (Muslim) provinces of China. And if the Chinese don't want them and decide to kill them, well... at least they have the ground troops to do it.
                      Good point! Communist China has a good track record of suppressing fanatics. Especially with the horde of an Army they have.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Steve Savicki
                        I think the rest of the world hates because of what is going on:
                        <center></center>
                        <center>(image from Russia now gone)</center>
                        sigpic

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by jero
                          a) Amsterdam is immoral, that's why it's famous and why people love it! You would
                          b) It's just around the corner, we'll wait for it. It can be here any second.
                          My point is, everywhere those guys are, it's trouble. If you don't like it in the Western part of the world, please get the fuck out!
                          If your country lets them in, it's your baby....

Dirty diapers, crying and all.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Evidence abounds.
                            Let's see it.
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                              Let's see it.
                              Okay, where are they?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Okay, where are they?
                                Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Yemen, etc., etc.

BTW - try to determine what an Islamofascist is before you deny their existence.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...