Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lqskdiver
    Sniper
    • Jun 2004

Great....can't wait for the "monopoly on the sun" rants.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
      Great....can't wait for the "monopoly on the sun" rants.

That's precisely why the greedy bastards have no use in solar power.

At best, they could buy out companies that make solar panels, storage batteries, etc. But all they would get out of it is a one time sale. You can't "own" sunlight, or attach a commercial value to it.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Big Train
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

What's more obscene to you...

1.that this guy got pushed out for being gay.

2. The insane amount of money this guy has already made over the last 40 years.

3. The insane amount of money he is still walking away with , even though he was pushed out unfairly.

Comment

• EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Veteran
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Big Train

3. The insane amount of money he is still walking away with , even though he was pushed out unfairly.

You forgot to include choice 4...that this guy is gay.
          RIM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Train

Well, option #1 is why I posted the thread in the first place. NOBODY should lose their job for being gay, whether that person is an oil executive or a burger flipper at Mickey D's.

I'm already on record here with being sickened by the criminal greed of the oil industry, and how it's destroying the entire economy of this nation. And by that, I mean the REAL economy that 99% of us have to live in, not that Wall Street fairytale bullshit that the whore media talks about.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Little Texan
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I say that these greedy oil exec bastards deserve anything bad that happens to them! May they all burn in hell for all eternity, if there is such a thing as hell! Fuck those pricks...I haven't the least bit sympathy for any of the worthless cocksuckers!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Little Texan
                I say that these greedy oil exec bastards deserve anything bad that happens to them! May they all burn in hell for all eternity, if there is such a thing as hell! Fuck those pricks...I haven't the least bit sympathy for any of the worthless cocksuckers!

Patience LT, Patience....

It'll happen....

Comment

Working...