X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by vh rides again
    this is a sad fact, but theres oil there, and that is worth us lives, if need be.
    this world will crumble without it.

no oil, = war
    If those bastards at the oil companies weren't so goddamed greedy with their severance packages and price gouging, shutting down production making a false "shortage" for their own benefit, who knows how much the US would actually have to depend on Arab oil...

And by the way, who do the Arabs sell to if we use alternative energy? They would beg for buisness.

No, oil doesn't equal war. That's a NeoCon decision that's fucking the rest of us. If oil was a reason to invade any country, we'd better think twice about who the "evildoers" really are.

Next time you fill up your SUV, remember who's really paying for it!

Comment

• vh rides again
      Commando
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      If those bastards at the oil companies weren't so goddamed greedy with their severance packages and price gouging, shutting down production making a false "shortage" for their own benefit, who knows how much the US would actually have to depend on Arab oil...

And by the way, who do the Arabs sell to if we use alternative energy? They would beg for buisness.

No, oil doesn't equal war. That's a NeoCon decision that's fucking the rest of us. If oil was a reason to invade any country, we'd better think twice about who the "evildoers" really are.

Next time you fill up your SUV, remember who's really paying for it!
      yeah the oil companies are raping us no doubt.

i dont know what your thinking but, oil means everything. nothing happens without it. you would be eating bread and water, very quikly if it wasnt there. companies would crumble, and it would be all out war.

im not dumb enough to own an suv . i have been riding my bike to work the past month and a half, im paying them bastards 8 bucks a week for my personal use.
      ive never owned a big ass truck either.

some of my employees have these fucking dodge monster fucking trucks that shake our parking lot when they come in to work.

they are always bitching about raises, and i just look at that gas guzzling monster sitting outside and i know why they are broke. not to mention the 45,000 dollar price tag.

last year i had to stop letting my employees take the work vans home because the price of gas was just taking too much out of us.

4 years ago i was paying about 400 dollars a week in gas bills, im paying 3 times that now without anyone having personell use on them.

but believe me, if anything ever happens to that oil, it would be hell on earth.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by vh rides again
        im not dumb enough to own an suv . i have been riding my bike to work the past month and a half, im paying them bastards 8 bucks a week for my personal use.
        ive never owned a big ass truck either.

some of my employees have these fucking dodge monster fucking trucks that shake our parking lot when they come in to work.
        It was a general statement to those who don't feel like men without something huge and rumbly to drive, you obviously know the type.

Regardless of what you may think would happen without oil, it's totally wrong to invade anyone's country to get a grip on their natural resources. If we ever broke them off, or vice-versa, you'd bet your ass there would be motivation to move to alternatives, but oil will always be around, no matter who you prefer to buy it from.

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Re: Re: Re: Kerrey says U.S. mustn't look weak in Iraq

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          No huge oil contracts for his "base" should any other Arab nations get involved...

Understand now?
          Yeah, I just didn't feel like going that far into a rant.

That is the reason why other nations aren't even considering helping us. Because of gw&friends' greed.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kerrey says U.S. mustn't look weak in Iraq

Originally posted by ODShowtime
            Yeah, I just didn't feel like going that far into a rant.

Understandable...

It's always the same old. Sometimes I swing, other times I duck.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              Yeah, um I think the failed strategy, growing sectarian violence, and the failure of the surge is making us look "weak" already....

Comment

Working...