Banned
    • Dec 2003

Tell us how much you get...

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Oh dear, you guys have me all wrong if you think for one second that I watch the fucking "View!!!" I'd much rather be put under in a dentists chair than watch/listen to a group of hens babbling about whatever. *yawn*

Until this thread, I didn't even know that Elisabeth was a conservative. I just liked her on Survivor a few years back. Regardless, my political beliefs seem to be more along the lines of hers so good on her. However, don't clump me in with everyone else cos you don't know mine cos I rarely, if ever discuss them on here. lol

I just think O'Donnell is a loudmouth, spoiled, lesbian celebrity who enjoys beying cuntroversial cos she has no talent (obviously) to back up as to why her fifteen minutes still remain... I also don't dig her adopting children (much like Angelina Jolie) like she's collecting stamps. That broad has always made me wanna throw up.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Oh and btw.

I just Googled her and found the unaltered tit shots. I don't recall them being this large on Survivor? Maybe these were taken after she had her kid?

Oh and FORD, although I'm not an avid listener, I have cought Michael Savage's show from time to time. I recall you insunuating in another thread that he's a pillowbiter. Is that true? Regardless, I'd much rather listen to Sean Hannity.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Rosie generates ratings because people are hoping and waiting for her to piss the wrong person off and have them go ape shit on Rosie with a baseball bat. We live in a complicated age, it would be only a matter of time before Greenpeace and PETA show up because a fat whale is being abused.
          Now THAT'S friggin' funny and oh sooooo true!!! LMAO!!!
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            I think the Busheep are jealous because Rosie gets more pussy than they do.
            Naw... If this is the "pussy" to which you were referring, I'll pass.

In all seriousness, how sweet...

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MAX

Until this thread, I didn't even know that Elisabeth was a conservative. I just liked her on Survivor a few years back. Regardless, my political beliefs seem to be more along the lines of hers so good on her. However, don't clump me in with everyone else cos you don't know mine cos I rarely, if ever discuss them on here. lol

As soon as you let it be known around here that you lean to the right, even the slightest, you're labeled as a Busheep...

Take it as a compliment my friend...

I haven't posted in this forum for months. I say one thing and the name calling fools jump on me...

At least FORD and Sesh still have class, as they can intricately argue points with blowing a gasket and spewing hatred...

Oh well, no big deal...

They're just afraid of us...

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by MAX
                Naw... If this is the "pussy" to which you were referring, I'll pass.

LMAO!

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                  As soon as you let it be known around here that you lean to the right, even the slightest, you're labeled as a Busheep...

I haven't posted in this forum for months. I say one thing and the name calling fools jump on me...

At least FORD and Sesh still have class, as they can intricately argue points with blowing a gasket and spewing hatred...

Oh well, no big deal...

Thanks for the kind words and I consider you a friend as well.

Sure, I have my own beliefs and they are ones that I feel strongly about. I'm a proud Christian and my views have always been significantly more to the right. I was raised that way and I value them. I've been a registered Republican for many years and I'm proud of it. Also, it does not mean that I'm some clone that believes, agrees nor thinks what all on the right do. No, you see, there's this pesky little habit that I've always had called THINKING!!! Hence, I read, educate myself, decide what I deem best for myself, family and loved ones and I go with it.

However, I've never been one to stand on some moral pulpit and tell everyone that they should agree with my beliefs. The point being, these people aren't going to change what I think, I'm not going to change what they think and that makes it a dead issue and moot point. It is fun to push people's collective buttons from time to time but that's just the way it is. lol

I'll also agree regarding both FORD and Sesh. I think they're both standup guys even if they're missing a few screws in the old dome. :p
                  Then again, aren't we all in some ways?
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Yep...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Wow..kuntie got to meet Rosie The Man!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                        Wow..kuntie got to meet Rosie The Man!

WHO HAS THE FATTEST FINGERS?

Rosie O'donuts or Bi-curious George

Comment

• WACF
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Right...Left...NeoCon....Moonbat...who gives a fuck.

Rosie has been drinking some strange Kool Aid...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh well, no big deal...

Actually, you started with the names first, Elvira...

Don't let facts get in the way.

Comment

• kennyboy
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
                              655,000 Iraqi civilians are dead. Who are the terrorists?

Last edited by kennyboy; 05-26-2007, 09:12 PM.
                              http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Oh well, no big deal...

aint that the truth, this demon cunt guy makes me steer away from this thread, i remember when you could have a civil coversation on here with only the occasional insult, demon cunt has no idea how to discuss a point, even though i feel that FORD is crazy, at least he backs up his points
                                R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...