X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ODShowtime
    ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    As soon as you let it be known around here that you lean to the right, even the slightest, you're labeled as a Busheep...

Take it as a compliment my friend...

I haven't posted in this forum for months. I say one thing and the name calling fools jump on me...

At least FORD and Sesh still have class, as they can intricately argue points with blowing a gasket and spewing hatred...

Oh well, no big deal...

They're just afraid of us...

I don't know about everyone else, but I insult you because you deserve it based on your posts here.

And honestly, I don't think you're a very good judge of class.
    gnaw on it

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
      As soon as you let it be known around here that you lean to the right, even the slightest, you're labeled as a Busheep...

If you voted for Chimpy in 2000, you could have just been horribly mis-informed. Or simply robbed, if you lived in Florida.

If you voted for Chimpy in 2004, after everything he had done to damage the country (and other countries) then you were a Busheep.

And if you STILL support Chimpy even now, then I question your very claim on sanity.

Judas IsKerryot wasn't my first, second, third, or even fourth choice for President. But he could have SLEPT THROUGH the last 2 1/2 years and have done far less damage than the BCE has continued to do to this country.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• matt19
        Sniper
        • Mar 2005

What if you couldn't vote in 2000. And voted for bush in 2004
        Long Live Classic VH

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by matt19
          What if you couldn't vote in 2000. And voted for bush in 2004
          Matt, you have come a long way since you started posting here. That proves you are learning from your mistakes, which is more than I can say for some.

Voting for Chimpy in 2004 was still a bad thing though
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DEMON CUNT
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Lqskdiver
            Shit, she shaves her neck hairs!

Funny, how "poor dumb Elizabeth" was so effective in her argument that Rosie refused to return. Blame ABC or anyone else you want, bottom line it was her rheteoric that got her to quit.

I'll be honest, Liz in no way is the pillar of the GOP community. But Rosie stuck her nect far enough for even someone like her to chop it off.
            Oh hey, you get to declare the one that you agree with the winner of this historic and very important argument. Such a badge of honor you! Enjoy that.

You sure know a lot about these irrelevant talk show hosts. Do you got this on your Tivo?

So you think that Rosie might get her head chopped off for speaking up? Enjoying her freedom? Like in Saudi Arabia?

Banned 01/09/09 | Avatar | Aiken | Spammy | Extreme | Pump | Regular | The View | Toot

Comment

• matt19
              Sniper
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by FORD
              Matt, you have come a long way since you started posting here. That proves you are learning from your mistakes, which is more than I can say for some.

Voting for Chimpy in 2004 was still a bad thing though
              I think that I wasn't as informed by myself as I was by family last time, right now I am making my own decisions.
              Long Live Classic VH

Comment

Working...